Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingskies

Thought the family pic with all the kids with the caption "my sister is the only one without a baby 😂" a bit fucking insensitive. Doesnt char have a chronic illness? who the fuck talks that way?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I’m sorry but… did someone try and argue that Chinese takeaway isn’t unhealthy because… all the people in China eat it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Totally fatphobic
Not cool.

I thought this too...

I don’t read this as fat phobic. Doesn’t even mention her weight. I read it exactly like all the other posts that mention Grace is unhealthy. She still hasn’t fully recovered from covid, it’s left her with some health issues no matter what she claims it’s obvious.

She eats crap all the time and can’t be arsed to look after the one toddler she has now. Two under two is hard and it would help to be fitter. You can be fitter and less lazy in a bigger body!

Reactions: 48

scoobie

VIP Member
If I was her mum I’d feel so so hurt reading that :(
Right?! And how must Lee feel too? At one point he was essentially a single father to a newborn while she was in hospital and rehab, even facing the prospect of raising him alone. She’s got the biggest bloody village I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Just want to make the point - it’s not always the mother. My little boy was a 15% weight loss at day 5, couldn’t latch, seriously dehydrated and ill. Took 11 weeks and dragging him round all kinds of private clinics to diagnose a tongue tie. By the time it was snipped, a fortnight later, he was a lazy and inefficient feeder who gained precious little weight on breast milk alone. It was my right maybe. But my child had a right not to starve, to gain weight and thrive. Why is EVERYTHING about her and her experience? Why are her kids NEVER first?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

peach2110

I’m wondering if the baby will come out wearing the family fedora? Her and Lee basically dress exclusively in lounge wear, then add a hat in the name of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Agelsfa

She also survived because of hardworking midwives, nurses, doctors and physios etc
It's weird how she doesn't really acknowledge this. I almost died last year, a sudden illness, I was too busy almost dying to save myself through will power or whatever it is Grace thinks she did. It was the hospital staff that diagnosed and treated me that kept me from dying, I was just lying in a hospital bed mostly sleeping. I don't think I'm special for not dying or that anything magical happened, I was just really lucky that my husband recognised I was seriously ill and brought me to hospital where drs and modern medicine saved my life. I can't relate to Grace's narrative at all.

• Heart

NParker

Chatty Member
Grand risings everyone it's me - Gracie Potter.

It's April 15th, a very poignant day. Y'see, I nearly died a year ago.

It's something I don't talk about often, but while sharing a bubble bath with my therapist, she suggested I'd be a fantastic advocate for people in the ICU, increasing the range of shampoo and conditioning treatments for patients. I think it's disgusting they don't use Olaplex! After meeting with the Director of the NHS and the Prime Minister they agreed.

My son is such a pain! He's always walking around, and I can't stand him! LOL I asked my mum to have him over the weekend, while I take the time to rest and deal with my trauma. Can anyone recommend an exotic holiday location that I wouldn't have to pay for? Remember I nearly died, I do deserve some time to rest LOL.

Fucking hell I'm starving, although I rarely think about food. *Cough cough* sorry my Egg Mcmuffin got stuck in my throat! Would you believe I have a massive craving for cake LOL. That's what happens when you nearly die. My therapist told me that while she was massaging my head.

• Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
I haven't watched her in forever, but her vids popped up in my feed.

It's interesting how she got Covid in the first place by being irresponsible (going out, shopping, pubic pools, etc. when she was fully aware and KNEW she wasn't supposed to, especially with a high risk pregnancy). Now she's considered a hero because she survived?! And has the audacity to profit off of this?!

Nah girl. You almost died because you couldn't be a mature adult about quarantining properly during lockdown during the height of Covid. She knowingly and needlessly exposed herself to unnecessary things...it's not like she was unaware of what was going on.

Also WTF with this video title... it's so insulting to the people who died. Like...I guess the people who died just didn't try hard enough and somehow Grace is special and was saved? Ridiculous and totally insulting.
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 3.44.37 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jorga29

The womens so self obsessed I didn’t recognise her when she came into my place of work and when I asked for her name she looked disgusted rolled her eyes and muttered something to her fella and said REALLY IM GRACE VICTORY

• Haha
  • Wow
Thought the family pic with all the kids with the caption "my sister is the only one without a baby 😂" a bit fucking insensitive. Doesnt char have a chronic illness? who the fuck talks that way?
She referred to her as childless which afaik is offensive to the child free community? Cos less implies a loss/you’re missing something as opposed to just… choosing not to have a child?

Tbh Grace is pretty much childless too, doesn’t she only have him a few nights a week? 🥴

• Heart

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I normally only lurk here but have to admit to shouting "what the fuck?!" Just now when that popped up on my feed.

She barely spends any time with the child she has. She has complex health needs from what happened whilst in a plus size body. It's perfectly possible to have a healthy and illness-free pregnancy at her size (I had two, not even anywhere near pre-diabetes levels and perfect blood pressure✌🏻) but with the stress her body has been through I just can't imagine doing that to myself... And my existing child and husband who have already been through so much. 😔 I really wish her well but this is just so risky. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

sleepingskies

Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 15.46.30.png

Bit of a reach saying Lee wrote Craig David's new song... Yeah, Lee along with 8 other writers and 5 producers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Hasanah123

VIP Member
I have survived because its what I do? FUCK YOU GRACE, FUCK YOU

Guess others died or will die as its not something we do?

• Heart
Reactions: 37