Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for doing the new thread. I was going to suggest my earlier comment as a thread title, but it felt a bit harsh. Instead, I’ll comment it again just to be festive 🤣
Oh gosh Easter is going to be fun isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grand risings everyone it's me - Gracie Potter.

It's April 15th, a very poignant day. Y'see, I nearly died a year ago.

It's something I don't talk about often, but while sharing a bubble bath with my therapist, she suggested I'd be a fantastic advocate for people in the ICU, increasing the range of shampoo and conditioning treatments for patients. I think it's disgusting they don't use Olaplex! After meeting with the Director of the NHS and the Prime Minister they agreed.

My son is such a pain! He's always walking around, and I can't stand him! LOL I asked my mum to have him over the weekend, while I take the time to rest and deal with my trauma. Can anyone recommend an exotic holiday location that I wouldn't have to pay for? Remember I nearly died, I do deserve some time to rest LOL.

bleeping hell I'm starving, although I rarely think about food. *Cough cough* sorry my Egg Mcmuffin got stuck in my throat! Would you believe I have a massive craving for cake LOL. That's what happens when you nearly die. My therapist told me that while she was massaging my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

It's something I don't talk about often, but while sharing a bubble bath with my therapist, she suggested I'd be a fantastic advocate for people in the ICU, increasing the range of shampoo and conditioning treatments for patients. I think it's disgusting they don't use Olaplex! After meeting with the Director of the NHS and the Prime Minister they agreed.

My son is such a pain! He's always walking around, and I can't stand him! LOL I asked my mum to have him over the weekend, while I take the time to rest and deal with my trauma. Can anyone recommend an exotic holiday location that I wouldn't have to pay for? Remember I nearly died, I do deserve some time to rest LOL.

bleeping hell I'm starving, although I rarely think about food. *Cough cough* sorry my Egg Mcmuffin got stuck in my throat! Would you believe I have a massive craving for cake LOL. That's what happens when you nearly die. My therapist told me that while she was massaging my head.
Wait. Did you make rhymes on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Hahah this is so good although don’t forget Grace “ACCTUALLY died”

Reactions: 2
Her newest post re the bank holiday just sounds like her day to day? Replying to some emails and taking half arsed iPhone photos isn’t exactly deemed as laborious. There are so many influencers who make so much effort!

Reactions: 3
This tweet made me raise an eyebrow:
A6663098-08FA-4DB6-A344-B5583FA8A3E6.jpeg

Old school followers will remember this trip she went on with Mary now called “_tryingtomum” on insta.

I wish I could have linked the vlogs but both parties have deleted them. I was thinking at the time the guys at the hotel seemed to be quite forward, though this didn’t deter Grace she was lapping up all the attention. If I remember correctly she said something about them liking curvy girls.

Grace was a lot slimmer then and probably single at the time as her confidence was sky high.

Who remembers this outfit from the trip?
52EAE1BB-C8C3-4222-8CD4-53D63CB7E047.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1203424

Old school followers will remember this trip she went on with Mary now called “_tryingtomum” on insta.

I wish I could have linked the vlogs but both parties have deleted them. I was thinking at the time the guys at the hotel seemed to be quite forward, though this didn’t deter Grace she was lapping up all the attention. If I remember correctly she said something about them liking curvy girls.

Grace was a lot slimmer then and probably single at the time as her confidence was sky high.

Who remembers this outfit from the trip? View attachment 1203447
What kind of hotel was this ? They risk their job harassing customers like this openly, especially during work hours, in their work place.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1203424

Who remembers this outfit from the trip? View attachment 1203447
Omg I remember this vividly! It was this trip that basically led to the demise of her friendship with Mary. Didn’t she lose her phone or something one night and have a full on meltdown, I can remember how shocked/scared Mary looked lmao.

I remember both her and Mary talking about how she was constantly getting approached. She seemed to find it fun/flattering to begin with but I think the 2am knocks on the door etc made it unsettling (understandably). This was such an entertaining vlog though, so much underlying tension haha, I wish she hadn’t deleted all her old vids.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What kind of hotel was this ? They risk their job harassing customers like this openly, especially during work hours, in their work place.
I don’t remember the name but a resort in the Dominican Republic. There are many holiday destinations where locals will flirt with tourists, probably hoping to gain a tip or two.

I feel Grace completely painted the situation differently in a different way in order to be part of the Twitter convo. Grace did genuinely look as if she was enjoying all the male attention.

Reactions: 5
I don’t remember the name but a resort in the Dominican Republic. There are many holiday destinations where locals will flirt with tourists, probably hoping to gain a tip or two.

I feel Grace completely painted the situation differently in a different way in order to be part of the Twitter convo. Grace did genuinely look as if she was enjoying all the male attention.
Yes I get it. I've been to Dominican Republic and I know quite a few Domicans living in Spain for years too. But I still think she exaggerated the truth (because of the work situation) and also she's very naive if she thinks it has something to do with her looks lol

Reactions: 1
The story about the solo traveller in Zanzibar that’s doing the rounds on Twitter is so harrowing and yet here Grace comes trying to make herself a part of the conversation. It’s sick.

Reactions: 11
The story about the solo traveller in Zanzibar that’s doing the rounds on Twitter is so harrowing and yet here Grace comes trying to make herself a part of the conversation. It’s sick.
Didn’t you get the memo? When you are a national treasure and Survivor like Ar Grace you have the right to insert yourself into every and every story you like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she had a tough time of it, and I know some parents genuinely do struggle
But I hate when these privileged, whiny YouTubers say they're "surviving" with their kids. You've got a roof over your heads. Cupboards full of food and an income. How do they think those in Ukraine are doing? The mothers who have left fathers/sons behind and brought the rest of their children to safety? They're surviving, not you showing everyone that you need to put a bra on and do your hair

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.