Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys is this a normal lunch for a toddlers in the UK? I’m baffled…in Belgium we give our toddlers vegetables and protein (fish or chicken or something) or as a snack maybe a small sandwich with almond butter or cheese. But I’ve never seen anything like the below. Crackers? The veggie chips thingies?
7C71AC7D-6E62-410F-81C8-08576F29A4DA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's basically giving her kid her binge food. High carb, fat and sugar, I feel so sorry for him, Grace will pass off her eating disorder to him. I was overfed as a child and developed binge eating disorder and bulimia, and still struggle as an adult, if you overfeed kids when they are this young its soooo difficult for them to break out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
So. bleeping. Beige.
Everything in her life is so beige. The food. The iced lattes. Her wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
28 likes including your girlfriend and 2 comments, I don’t think primark is getting much out of this partnership 😂
It’s the IG algorithm ok? It’s just now showing up on peoples front page so please guys come and show some love! *and put that same picture in your IG stories with *NEW POST !!

Just checked now and it’s gone up by one like.

ETD : haha what did I say :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, that’s not how you dress it for the heat man.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The womens so self obsessed I didn’t recognise her when she came into my place of work and when I asked for her name she looked disgusted rolled her eyes and muttered something to her fella and said REALLY IM GRACE VICTORY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The womens so self obsessed I didn’t recognise her when she came into my place of work and when I asked for her name she looked disgusted rolled her eyes and muttered something to her fella and said REALLY IM GRACE VICTORY
I once met Grace some years back in Westfield Stratford when she was with the ex who wouldn’t be seen with her, she told me she was going to meet at the time. Grace was a bit low energy however when I said I watch her on YouTube she gave me a bear hug and my head was literally right in her bosom. I would never approach her these days due to her heavily inflated ego and her level of self importance is off the scale.

Please tell us more about your experience with” the girl who lived” Grace F Victory?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I once met Grace some years back in Westfield Stratford when she was with the ex who wouldn’t be seen with her, she told me she was going to meet at the time. Grace was a bit low energy however when I said I watch her on YouTube she gave me a bear hug and my head was literally right in her bosom. I would never approach her these days due to her heavily inflated ego and her level of self importance is off the scale.

Please tell us more about your experience with” the girl who lived” Grace F Victory?
I remember those days! People on Guru Gossiper trying to zoom in on his hand in videos.

We've come a long way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember those days! People on Guru Gossiper trying to zoom in on his hand in videos.

We've come a long way
HAHAHA fellow guru gossiper here. God that was a long long time ago. She used to do videos “what I pack to stay over my bfs” but he was a real mystery. She’d even do holiday vlogs but no shots of him. Absolutely crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAHAHA fellow guru gossiper here. God that was a long long time ago. She used to do videos “what I pack to stay over my bfs” but he was a real mystery. She’d even do holiday vlogs but no shots of him. Absolutely crazy
Remember when she used to do hauls and try ons, but wouldn't move far enough away from the camera to see the clothes in case we saw her true size? And all the wonky fence lines in the photoshopped garden pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember those days omg…I did some supersleuthing and worked out who he was. I remember when everyone was talking on guru gossiper that they broke up yet still went on holiday together. They had a lot of breakup and get back together, then we had the Simon years which was much of the same. I think that’s why she romanises her relationship with Lee so much and they actually live together however he isn’t fully committed to her and it’s plain to see. A four year relationship according to the Bumble ad a coma, almost two children later and Grace is still begging for a ring…sad state of affairs.

• Sad

I honestly had never heard of her before she was even more shocked when I asked the babies name to check them in 😂😂😂😂 I still remember turning round to a coworker and being like wow this women is jumped up and then she told me to Google her. Never saw her again after or well not that I noticed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.