Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildheart

She’s the village idiot, never mind the whole village. She’s so self absorbed and full of her own self importance. Self love is important, but it’s also important to recognise the people around you. She has more support than many.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve been following Grace for as long as I can remember, I remember watching her vlogs when she would go on diets. When I saw she was pregnant again I just thought ‘why?’ I truly don’t understand it. Me and my partner have an almost three yr old and my mum and him have a close bond as we all lived together up until recently. Me and my partner have both admitted we love having free time and love when my mum minds him… so we decided not to have another because that’s the sensible thing to do in order to concentrate on the one we already have. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with admitting it takes a village and Grace’s mum minding Cyrprus BUT actively choosing to have another all while knowing you don’t like the 24/7 of being a parent is baffling and scary. It’s ok to love your child and admit that being a full time parent is super hard, but why go on to act like she’s the most maternal person to ever Grace the earth when she clearly struggles with the day to day? I don’t understand her actions at all

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Starry123

What is a gentle csection? A csection is a csection.
I dont know what midwives she has been having but thwy havent been transparent with her at all and are giving her a false sense of security. She is the healthiest she has been? She was in a coma a year ago for goodness sake

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Usualllylurk1

Just made an account to post for the first time. I have been following Grace's journey.

I am horrified.

As someone from a medical background, I am really shocked that Grace has decided to get pregnant just as she's starting to recover from being on the brink of death. This woman was in intensive care for months and machines were keeping her alive. Pregnancy is a huge strain on anyones body nevermind Grace. From what I can see, Grace hasn't made any changes to her dangerously unhealthy lifestyle. She is still morbidly obese, covid is still also a threat!! I wonder if she is now vaccinated.. I highly doubt it. Her mental health cannot be in the best shape after all the trauma either. Grace will no doubt have a very medicalised birth (probably an elective C-section but knowing Grace she might decline this safer option) and want to try to give birth naturally. I am in literal disbelief. I wish her a smooth and safe pregnancy / delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

scoobie

VIP Member
I don't really understand this outlook. He didn't step up? He looked after his kid as its his child? So done with applauding men for literally doing what they should be doing?
Oh, please. Very few people must know what it’s like to juggle visiting your premature baby in one ward then heading next door to see your partner lifeless in another. Sure, don’t applaud a father for “babysitting” their own child. But I hardly see what’s controversial about saying someone has “stepped up” to the dire situation that they were in.

Reactions: 34

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
‘It has to happen for me because it’s my right’ is her problem in a nutshell. Who does she think she is? So mothers who can’t breastfeed aren’t working hard enough or willing it into existence with as much force as she is? The same arrogant self absorbed narrative she had around her coma, oh I woke up because I’m just such a fighter xxx, meanwhile those who didn’t were just weaker and wanted it less than you?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d be absolutely livid if I was Lee and I had to take a toddler to a graduation ceremony so my partner could sit on Instagram / deliveroo! Kids this age have a 30 minute window of compliance before rightly kicking off, they do screen time so they may be able to long that out but omg. These ceremonies are long and boring enough for adults, imagine how much worse it’d be for a toddler who can’t emotionally regulate themselves? Poor Lee ☹

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I found her lacklustre post interesting tbh! Very low key.
One of the creepiest things about Grace is her total inability to be sincerely happy for others. She’ll express more joy and excitement over her pret orders on deliveroo! I’ll never forget the way she cried in the car after she accompanied Lekenah to her X factor audition years back. Plus I remember her being weirdly salty when her sister got that flat with her partner. She’s basically this but completely unironically.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Yup. She even came onto this thread once, defending Grace's honour.
I did get the impression that Cyrpus imprinted onto Charlie somewhat when she was in her coma.
I felt this too, which makes sense because Char was living at home when Grace was in the coma and their mum was looking after the baby full time. I never believed that Lee looked after the baby on his own at any point personally.

This is pure speculation but I get the feeling Char isn’t massively impressed with Grace getting pregnant again so soon while she still relies so heavily on their mum for Cyprus’s care. She’s a very expressive gushy type of person on socials and she hasn’t displayed that energy at all so far about this.

She obviously loves her sister and has defended her in the past but she also clearly sees through Grace too. I’ll never forget during the Lekenah spat all those years ago, and Char jumped in and Lek specifically said, ‘you and I have said the same things about Grace together privately’ 💀, I found that very telling.

• Haha

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Interesting that Lee hasn’t posted any announcement of his own or even reposted Grace’s with any additional message. And her sister reposted it with a very subdued statement. She’s usually the type to write in all caps lock and show OTT enthusiasm…

I wonder if her family share our concerns that it’s simply too soon. Cyprus will technically be an under two until the end of this year but realistically he should be considered one for longer seeing as he was born early. And they seem to be struggling to keep up with the demands of that and still rely heavily on family support.

Grace and Lee definitely take the ‘it takes a village’ mentality to its absolute limit haha. I wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby. It definitely feels too soon and an attempt to have the pregnancy/birth that she originally intended on. A ‘do over’ of sorts. It’ll be sad if she bonds well with this baby before she fully got a chance to heal from her first pregnancy trauma as it could end up creating favouritism.

• Sad
  • Heart