Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like a lot of the benefits of breastfeeding are somewhat negated when your child spends half the week at someone else’s house 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More fat because mixed race can take many forms but the fatness fades people features.
In their case, mixed race took the same form. Same skin tone, same curl pattern I guess,… It’s not like all fat people look the same? I don’t think their faces are that similar.

Reactions: 2
Its certainly obvious that there is an insecure attachment between Grace and cyprus. She prioritises her needs above her childs constantly. It appears her mother is the primary care giver for cyprus not grace.
This little boy is going to grow up with an emotionally absent mother for him whilst he watches on while she dotes on her little girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Its certainly obvious that there is an insecure attachment between Grace and cyprus. She prioritises her needs above her childs constantly. It appears her mother is the primary care giver for cyprus not grace.
This little boy is going to grow up with an emotionally absent mother for him whilst he watches on while she dotes on her little girl.
Yep!!! Shes not attached to him.at all, but you'd think going through a life or death experience it would make you want to be closer to your child?!?!

Reactions: 9
Yep!!! Shes not attached to him.at all, but you'd think going through a life or death experience it would make you want to be closer to your child?!?!
It's something I totally got when he was a baby because at that point I can see it's difficult when this baby just wants its needs met, but my sister has a baby the same age as Cyprus and even for me as someone who never wanted kids, it's an adorable age - old enough to understand what people are saying, curious about the world (always pointing wanting to know what things are) and learning to talk. It's a point when you can really see they're little people.

Obviously it's up to everyone as to what they share but it's sad that what Grace posts of Cyprus is just largely photos of him eating or watching TV when there are probably loads of actually cute moments happening that they could build into the whole Familyhood brand.

Reactions: 11
Grace loves herself beyond everyone. She will try to shape the baby girl as she wants her to be...
Her priority doesn't seem to be her kids welfare. What's important to her is living life as she plans, the "perfect" pregnancy, "perfect" birth, "perfect" breastfeeding... not even for herself but to show everyone how great she is and how great her life is.
It's all appearances and I think Lee loves the limelight too. He's just obviously more talented than her.

Reactions: 20
Is she seriously complaining about Lee and their friend taking Cyprus to the park because he got a scratch or something (and he's sweating - lol yes kids are sweating when they're being active and playing outside in summer)? At least the kid finally got some fun time at the playground.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she seriously complaining about Lee and their friend taking Cyprus to the park because he got a scratch or something (and he's sweating - lol yes kids are sweating when they're being active and playing outside in summer)? At least the kid finally got some fun time at the playground.
I couldn’t believe that snark! Cheeky cow.

Reactions: 12
Meowww, I wonder if the passive aggression is because she’s threatened by Lee’s friendship with this girl? I remember thinking that her ‘heart emoji’ reaction here felt a bit weird. Obvs men and women can be purely platonic friends but Grace is so self absorbed I can imagine her being threatened somehow.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Maybe I should reword, grabby and/or tacky, which I maintain. It's another event that's been adopted by people who like being the centre of attention, like hen dos.
Is a wedding attention seeking then? Birthday parties?

I agree regarding baby showers. I didn't want one but agreed to have a halloween party instead, because ..goth. I made sure everyone knew it was just a gathering with food and chat because otherwise it just seems very self indulgent
But the difference is when you self organise it vs your friends surprising you to celebrate a new life in a chilled, low key way. Not everyone makes a big song and dance out of it

Reactions: 2
I know Cyprus is her kid but her use of "my child", always comes across with an undertone of aggression.

Reactions: 18
Is she gonna be the same when her newborn wakes her multiple times a night for feeds?
Yet again Cyprus palmed off.
came on to say this exact thing, she has no idea how lucky she is with the amount he stays out. he must think is grandma is his mum at this point

Reactions: 26
Is she gonna be the same when her newborn wakes her multiple times a night for feeds?
Yet again Cyprus palmed off.
I think it’s super weird she feeds Cyprus fastfood. My daughter is 2 and never had fastfood, and believe me I’m no health guru.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.