Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I don’t think so… I think we discussed earlier in this thread or maybe the last that she’d go for another pretty soon because of the whole situation with #1…

The power of Gleam eh?!
I agree, I think she has major ptsd from everything and hasn’t bonded with Cyprus and wanted another quickly

Reactions: 17
I mean - can’t wait for the shitshow of her trying to deal with a newborn (let’s face it, she won’t be looking after two at the same time)

Reactions: 18
And to be honest I think she got pregnant just because to have that “perfect” birth and everything what she didn’t have with Cyprus.
She got pregnant by totally wrong reasons.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
B0A4CB37-DDFC-46B5-8541-EE794CA0F295.jpeg

I hope she has a healthy pregnancy , but can’t help but to think she will just palm this new baby onto anyone else whenever she needs a ‘break’ which is often. Grace and Lee strike me as both incredibly lazy.

To them this pregnancy will hopefully boost their engagement. The covid coma story is old news and she’s used it so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Interesting that Lee hasn’t posted any announcement of his own or even reposted Grace’s with any additional message. And her sister reposted it with a very subdued statement. She’s usually the type to write in all caps lock and show OTT enthusiasm…

I wonder if her family share our concerns that it’s simply too soon. Cyprus will technically be an under two until the end of this year but realistically he should be considered one for longer seeing as he was born early. And they seem to be struggling to keep up with the demands of that and still rely heavily on family support.

Grace and Lee definitely take the ‘it takes a village’ mentality to its absolute limit haha. I wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby. It definitely feels too soon and an attempt to have the pregnancy/birth that she originally intended on. A ‘do over’ of sorts. It’ll be sad if she bonds well with this baby before she fully got a chance to heal from her first pregnancy trauma as it could end up creating favouritism.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I normally only lurk here but have to admit to shouting "what the duck?!" Just now when that popped up on my feed.

She barely spends any time with the child she has. She has complex health needs from what happened whilst in a plus size body. It's perfectly possible to have a healthy and illness-free pregnancy at her size (I had two, not even anywhere near pre-diabetes levels and perfect blood pressure✌🏻) but with the stress her body has been through I just can't imagine doing that to myself... And my existing child and husband who have already been through so much. 😔 I really wish her well but this is just so risky. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She can't even look after the one she has got without multiple sleep overs at family members.

• Heart
I'm shocked she's pregnant when her body is just about recovering.

Also, still no ring. Lee shut her up by getting her pregnant instead. Sad.

Reactions: 12
I didn't even know Hello Magazine still existed lol
Seriously though.. 2 under 2 is severe. She can't even manage the one she has and he seems like such a laid back chill baby..

WTF!!! She has not even healed from what happened and now another baby!?!? This is just carelessness

Reactions: 13
No doubt she wants the experience she never got with the first baby.

It will hit her like a tonne of bricks having two under 2!

Reactions: 14
I feel like she will be one of those people that makes having 2 under 2 a personality trait. She will definitely be palming one of them off. Good luck to her…

Reactions: 11
No doubt she wants the experience she never got with the first baby.

It will hit her like a tonne of bricks having two under 2!
Nothing is ever certain. We all want the perfect pregnancy, perfect delivery.... she'd better be open-minded. And maybe she'll have to do a c-section directly.
I think they're not being responsible at all, both parents.

I feel like she will be one of those people that makes having 2 under 2 a personality trait. She will definitely be palming one of them off. Good luck to her…
Good luck to the kids.

Reactions: 5
Wow can’t believe she’s actually pregnant 😳 if that was me I’d be so scared to go through pregnancy and labour considering what happened last time. She’s clearly still in poor health and struggling to manage Cyprus. We all had reservations about her size during her first pregnancy and look how much of an impact that had 😞 does she realise covid is still very much around? It could effect her even more at this time due to her post-coma health problems

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.