Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something tells me there's going to be a MAJOR change in the dynamic of that relationship if this works out well for him

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her maternity leave will pretty much be the same. Wearing beige sat on the couch ordering delivery. Sending her child to someone else because she’s on Mat leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The maternity leave thing baffles me - she has an agent. Surely as she has rebranded as a family account she would want to be working over the next year. Let the agent deal with your enquiries for the next few months.
Stop pretending like you actually work.

Reactions: 23
Maybe she just means maternity pay...not sure how that works when you're self employed but I guess it probably had a defined start date... I wonder how many influencers claim maternity allowance but still post #sponcon etc? Hadn't thought about that before...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s annoying that she’s posting breastfeeding advice when she’s never actually done it.

flat nipples don’t matter - not only will they likely pop out closer to the time but baby sucks the breast, not the nipple.
Love how she posts backhanded insults against capitalism with formula feeding but still buys tit she doesn’t need for breastfeeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I had a lot of problems with flat nipples. I still don’t have nipples, and it was a breastfeeding issue. But I can safely say I did not try to grow nipples lol

Reactions: 3
I had a lot of problems with flat nipples. I still don’t have nipples, and it was a breastfeeding issue. But I can safely say I did not try to grow nipples lol
I had similar issues with first child (although not second child, weirdly) and was told about using those things to encourage your nipple to pop out more just before a feed. Definitely not well in advance, because it’s surely not going to make your nipples actually grow?! I’m genuinely curious while also being annoyed that lots of people might buy this when it might not even be necessary….

Reactions: 1
I had similar issues with first child (although not second child, weirdly) and was told about using those things to encourage your nipple to pop out more just before a feed. Definitely not well in advance, because it’s surely not going to make your nipples actually grow?! I’m genuinely curious while also being annoyed that lots of people might buy this when it might not even be necessary….
I just stuck nipple shield things on to fake a nipple? I can’t actually imagine it making a nipple on a permanent basis? Mine were pierced for 5 years and that didn’t help

Surely you would wear those nipple formers before breastfeeding, to get the nipple to protrude more, and afterwards the nipples would go back to being flat? What's the point of wearing them weeks before the baby is born? You can't permanently change flat nips.

Surely you would wear those nipple formers before breastfeeding, to get the nipple to protrude more, and afterwards the nipples would go back to being flat? What's the point of wearing them weeks before the baby is born? You can't permanently change flat nips.
Exactly! Sounds a bit like ads for penis enhancers 🤣

Genuinely slightly fascinated by this so had a Google! Saw on a few lactation consultants’ sites that there is no evidence any prenatal intervention helps….

Also this quote from a healthcare document: “Previously, it was a common practice to encourage women with inverted nipples to wear breast shells or perform nipple exercises prenatally to draw out the nipple. Breastfeeding experts no longer recommend these practices. They have not proven to be effective and may damage a mother’s confidence in her ability to breastfeed (Alexander et al., 1992; MAIN Group, 1994). As well, nipple exercises can damage delicate breast tissue and may stimulate uterine contractions during pregnancy. ”

So yeah, thanks Grace for encouraging many a pregnant woman to look at their nipples and panic. Just what the breastfeeding world needs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.