Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few years ago when influencers were just starting to be paid for sponsored posts etc and not just being sent PR, Grace said something about not doing work for anything less than £500.

I'm sure her minimum rate has gone up since so while the rise in energy bills will be shocking even to the middle class (the government admitted thay) most people can't secure hundreds or thousands of pounds by doing a 15 minute job.

Usually it's patronising when people tell young people to simply stop getting deliveroo and Netflix but with how much Grace must be spending, that alone could probably save her hundreds.
Mel’s wardrobe wrote that £500 tweet and she replied to it… Mel has styled for the Met & has gone from strength to strength whilst Grace is missing the glory days of advertising frozen fish. Judging by her companies house she was clearly ✨manifesting✨ the idea of seeing £500 at all, much less as a day rate 😳

Reactions: 5
I have to respectfully disagree. Of course generally you need to pay bills but we are being shafted so badly in this instance that it's time to stand up.

Of course there will be scaremongering about mass action, but it is gaining traction.

It is also worth noting that this sort of thing worked in getting poll tax scrapped in the early 90s!
Their advice is shocking and outdated. No one should follow it. Energy companies sell off the debt after a few months to debt collection agencies- leaving you in more trouble than it’s worth. Plus everyone is in energy crisis- it’s a world wide problem. Yet Britain is the only one going “we’ll just… not pay, yeah that will work.” Not that someone like Grace would actually bother to learn any of these things and/or educate herself on current affairs at all!

• Heart
Their advice is shocking and outdated. No one should follow it. Energy companies sell off the debt after a few months to debt collection agencies- leaving you in more trouble than it’s worth. Plus everyone is in energy crisis- it’s a world wide problem. Yet Britain is the only one going “we’ll just… not pay, yeah that will work.” Not that someone like Grace would actually bother to learn any of these things and/or educate herself on current affairs at all!
A lot of professions/jobs require a clean credit record too, some check your partner’s as well. So this campaign has the potential to cause a lot more damage than just the initial CCJ.

Reactions: 9
Does grace really get paid £500 to advertise frozen fish on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

she’s obese, lazy, out of touch and boring, I can’t believe she’s got as many followers as she has 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A lot of professions/jobs require a clean credit record too, some check your partner’s as well. So this campaign has the potential to cause a lot more damage than just the initial CCJ.
There are so many issues with the campaign I could honestly do a whole thread on it. It’s a big problem. I unfollowed Hannah Witton this morning for giving out crap advice as well.

• Heart
There are so many issues with the campaign I could honestly do a whole thread on it. It’s a big problem. I unfollowed Hannah Witton this morning for giving out crap advice as well.
As far as I'm aware the safest bet is to tell the energy company you are with you can't afford the payments and go to the financial ombudsman. Simply not paying at all off the bat is awful

Reactions: 11
It just feels a bit icky that she’s saying about not paying her bills when she spends so much money on utter tit. She doesn’t know what real financial struggles are clearly

Reactions: 24
A lot of the people I know who are going to be smacked hardest by this have prepayment meters. Including myself in that Not paying isn't an option anyway.

You'll end up with a PP meter with debt on it if you don't pay. Changes need to come from the top. She'd do well to inform herself on that and stop sharing harmful info that I frankly don't believe she is following anyway

Reactions: 11
My friend is due to give birth this week, she’s also had the constant sickness thing and she’s high risk due to another condition. She only stopped working full time a couple of weeks ago, still runs around after her child, takes her to the park etc, still cleans her house, walks her dog and helps her parents etc. I’ve not heard her moan once. I know everyone is different and actually I think my friend should rest more, but is the way Grace is behaving normal?! She’s definitely not as well and fit as she was making out.

Reactions: 13
Does grace really get paid £500 to advertise frozen fish on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

she’s obese, lazy, out of touch and boring, I can’t believe she’s got as many followers as she has 🥴
She probably has a lot of ghost followers. Plus the followers when she went into a coma.

Reactions: 2
She probably has a lot of ghost followers. Plus the followers when she went into a coma.
her interaction is low on anything that isn’t coma or baby related, the family hood page likes are shocking too. dunno how she keeps getting brand work.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched her in forever, but her vids popped up in my feed.

It's interesting how she got Covid in the first place by being irresponsible (going out, shopping, pubic pools, etc. when she was fully aware and KNEW she wasn't supposed to, especially with a high risk pregnancy). Now she's considered a hero because she survived?! And has the audacity to profit off of this?!

Nah girl. You almost died because you couldn't be a mature adult about quarantining properly during lockdown during the height of Covid. She knowingly and needlessly exposed herself to unnecessary things...it's not like she was unaware of what was going on.

Also WTF with this video title... it's so insulting to the people who died. Like...I guess the people who died just didn't try hard enough and somehow Grace is special and was saved? Ridiculous and totally insulting.
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 3.44.37 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.