Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
assuming someone is less intelligent due to their race is based on unfounded racist assumptions. It’s a biological fact that people who are morbidly obese will probably not be as physically fit as people with a healthier range BMI. They key word here is “probably” as there are of course exceptions but generally you can expect fitness to be impaired by morbid obesity. That’s why it is called “morbid” obesity because of the impact on a person’s health can be life limiting.
People who call it „morbid obesity“ is where the problem starts?

Reactions: 3
Can we not get into a debate about fat phobia and just agree that Grace is being her usual shove tit in her mouth lazy sow as per? cannot BELIEVE she is so confident/reckless with another pregnancy - travelling abroad and still stuffing her face. She thinks she’s invincible.

Reactions: 30
Has the advice changed? I was last pregnant in 2020 admittedly but I didn't receive blood thinners during pregnancy, only afterwards. 🤔
Sorry I should have been clearer, it could depend on trust, BMI and other risk factors for blood clots but In my trust someone with a BMI as high as Grace would likely be on antenatal and postnatal blood thinners which look very much like the injection she showed herself doing

Reactions: 3
I´m late to the party but wow, just wow.

I can't believe her mother and sister are expecting another child, yet she's totally unable to look after one baby properly without needing to have 4-5 days off to rest from barely doing anything. I'm sorry for Cyprus and for the rest of her family because this seems to me like a fantastic way to justify her lazy self, her 789 naps a day, her poor food choices, etc. How irresponsible.

(English is not my first language)

Reactions: 18
I find it hilarious when she moans about 5am wake ups. That’s not horrific, at least it’s light outside. I did it for 8 years in my last job and wouldn’t get home till 7/8pm 😂 She has no clue what a hard day at work really is. And no way will she be able to look after both alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
With Grace being fat and ill health go hand in hand. She could barely walk 2 footsteps without struggling for breath YEARS ago before she was ever pregnant.

Remember when she wrote that passive aggressive comment about not being breathless, just shortly before she 'died'. She's lazy, she overeats, she's fat and she's unhealthy because of it.

Reactions: 18
I thought it was funny that Hello Magazine put in their headline that she ALMOST died. She must have been fuming that they didn't write that she 'actually did' and then came back to life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if the baby will come out wearing the family fedora? Her and Lee basically dress exclusively in lounge wear, then add a hat in the name of fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m wondering if the baby will come out wearing the family fedora? Her and Lee basically dress exclusively in lounge wear, then add a hat in the name of fashion.
Don't forget the beige / khaki fishing vest too
Screenshot_20220623-131431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm so surprised too because surely it would be so hard on her body to have another baby so soon. I can't imagine she is fully recovered from the previous pregnancy and trauma.

As for her not being able to parent, I guess she isn't actually going to do any of the real parenting. It will fall back on her partner and family. If they are happy to do so then fine but I wonder.

Grace strikes me as someone who can never be happy with what she has.

Reactions: 8
God forbid but what will happen if the child turns out ill? Maybe its the paranoia in me, but a sick mother who deliberately got pregnant when she already has a young child she cannot care for full is so so stupid. She needs help herself and thinks its okay to bring another child into the world?!?! After what shes been through she should have woken up and realised tit happens in life, there is no guarantee you will get a healthy baby, or what if the eldest one now becomes sick or something happens, then theres the GROWING child and tending to all their needs and development

These two children are going to be in therapy when older

She really didnt break any trauma cycle, shes now creating trauma for her children

She will never look at the eldest like she does the one shes having now, she wont even care for them fully as you know, covid survivor and all that.

I see my nieces and nephews with their parents who are fully functioning mobile people and the tit they go through, motherhiid isnt for bants thats for surem someone forgot to tell her you cannot just palm your kids kff to trust. But shes going to use I survived for years to come. She is so trash

Her children will become parentified children. Because you know, mum needs her rest, she is a survivor.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
her latest update on the meeting with her consultant just proves this second baby is just a do over for her, “exactly what I wanted”
She’s honestly so self absorbed it’s inane. poor Lee & Cyprus

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine wsitinf for your consultant whilst eating a chunk of cheese and clogging the heart that stopped working a year ago. She gives no tit about her life because if she did covid putting her in a coma would have been a wake up call, but she continued eating big chunks of cheese and chugging down sugar drinks labelled as coffee

Also, giving birth at Northwick Partk thats still not a great hospital when you are high risk is high risk itself

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She seems to have a very rosy idea of the fourth trimester, has romanticised breastfeeding and all the cuddles. I understand why she wants to “fix” what happened before but wish she’d waited for some of her own healing (mental and physical) first.

Reactions: 16
her latest update on the meeting with her consultant just proves this second baby is just a do over for her, “exactly what I wanted”
She’s honestly so self absorbed it’s inane. poor Lee & Cyprus
It definitely sounds like she’s having this baby as a way of healing and to get what she missed out on last time and not because she actually wants another child doesn’t it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.