Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless most of it was gifted, I bet they spent the best part of £1k on the baby shower, which seems ridiculous. They're in rented accommodation with what will soon be two kids, at what point will she realise that all the money spent on Pret deliveries and events like this would be better spent on a house deposit?

View attachment 1460336
View attachment 1460337
I wonder if the event planner is going it for an advert rather than being paid?

Reactions: 3
Is this normal for a baby shower?? We all just went to my mam’s and had a cup of tea. One of my besties made cupcakes. And that was extravagant where I live 😂
Also it’s really giving wannabe power couple vibes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought the family pic with all the kids with the caption "my sister is the only one without a baby 😂" a bit bleeping insensitive. Doesnt char have a chronic illness? who the duck talks that way?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Thought the family pic with all the kids with the caption "my sister is the only one without a baby 😂" a bit bleeping insensitive. Doesnt char have a chronic illness? who the duck talks that way?
She referred to her as childless which afaik is offensive to the child free community? Cos less implies a loss/you’re missing something as opposed to just… choosing not to have a child?

Tbh Grace is pretty much childless too, doesn’t she only have him a few nights a week? 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Firstly, Lee looks super awkward in most of those pictures.

Secondly, If you’re going to spend money on a baby shower at least make it look fun, welcoming, inviting not plain and beige like the food she gives C.

Thirdly, why the outfit change, I mean I barely get them at weddings but at your baby shower??!!

Lastly, she legit thinks that her and Lee are the next Jay-Z and Bey or some kind of 2022 power couple doesn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Both dresses are awful. She doesn't dress to flatter or enhance what she has. Shame because there are so many designers out there of +sized fashion who I reckon would have thrown her a freebie for some exposure. Instead she got a huge one and a gifted tailoring service.

Edited to add, she should buy her own clothes of course.

Reactions: 5
You know what gets me? I’ve been to quite a few bridal and baby showers where the celebrant sits in that wicker chair. Have no idea what the significance is. Both African and Caribbean decent. But she just stood next to it. Don’t include it if you’re not gonna include it, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what gets me? I’ve been to quite a few bridal and baby showers where the celebrant sits in that wicker chair. Have no idea what the significance is. Both African and Caribbean decent. But she just stood next to it. Don’t include it if you’re not gonna include it, you know?
I doubt she could fit in it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even power couples aren’t power couples anymore. People are over that stupid tit. She lives in a bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this too- I liked the fact her sister only reposted it and didn’t mention a word on how the baby shower was. She doesn’t seem as close to Grace now just from how little she shares now compared to a few years ago.

Reactions: 10
I thought this too- I liked the fact her sister only reposted it and didn’t mention a word on how the baby shower was. She doesn’t seem as close to Grace now just from how little she shares now compared to a few years ago.
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 2
Yup. She even came onto this thread once, defending Grace's honour.
I did get the impression that Cyrpus imprinted onto Charlie somewhat when she was in her coma.

• Sad
Yup. She even came onto this thread once, defending Grace's honour.
I did get the impression that Cyrpus imprinted onto Charlie somewhat when she was in her coma.
I felt this too, which makes sense because Char was living at home when Grace was in the coma and their mum was looking after the baby full time. I never believed that Lee looked after the baby on his own at any point personally.

This is pure speculation but I get the feeling Char isn’t massively impressed with Grace getting pregnant again so soon while she still relies so heavily on their mum for Cyprus’s care. She’s a very expressive gushy type of person on socials and she hasn’t displayed that energy at all so far about this.

She obviously loves her sister and has defended her in the past but she also clearly sees through Grace too. I’ll never forget during the Lekenah spat all those years ago, and Char jumped in and Lek specifically said, ‘you and I have said the same things about Grace together privately’ 💀, I found that very telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She obviously loves her sister and has defended her in the past but she also clearly sees through Grace too. I’ll never forget during the Lekenah spat all those years ago, and Char jumped in and Lek specifically said, ‘you and I have said the same things about Grace together privately’ 💀, I found that very telling.
Oh god yeah, that was messy AF :ROFLMAO:
Did Lek go to the baby shower?

Reactions: 3
I felt this too, which makes sense because Char was living at home when Grace was in the coma and their mum was looking after the baby full time. I never believed that Lee looked after the baby on his own at any point personally.

This is pure speculation but I get the feeling Char isn’t massively impressed with Grace getting pregnant again so soon while she still relies so heavily on their mum for Cyprus’s care. She’s a very expressive gushy type of person on socials and she hasn’t displayed that energy at all so far about this.

That video exposing Grace was everything 🫣💣💥 Even Lekenah’s mum was weighing in!!!

• Wow
Whats Lek’s IG ???!

Edit: nevermind I found it. Damm she looks very different since last time I saw her on insta

7DEF5B7A-B005-4584-B7F8-3CA36476FCCC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her sister is active on tiktok she said she moved out at 16 I think to live with her boyfriend, last saw her dad at 13, theyve gone through a lot! Sl

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.