Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace seems to enjoy all the things that go with having a baby- the photoshoots, the shower, the FOOD, the attention… but not so much the actual baby 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So yall‘s issue in this setting is HIM????? I don’t even notice Lee in this picture, besides that monstrosity of a dress. I mean, I actually like this dress. Only I can’t imagine one single occasion on Earth, for which this dress is the right fit. Seems like something celestial angels in heaven wear in an classic painting. Who and where does she think she is? I mean, obviously, wear whatever you want. But it seems extremely inappropriate and quite out of touch with the actual occasion…?

So yall‘s issue in this setting is HIM????? I don’t even notice Lee in this picture, besides that monstrosity of a dress. I mean, I actually like this dress. Only I can’t imagine one single occasion on Earth, for which this dress is the right fit. Seems like something celestial angels in heaven wear in an classic painting. Who and where does she think she is? I mean, obviously, wear whatever you want. But it seems extremely inappropriate and quite out of touch with the actual occasion…?
Can you remember the toddlerish outfit(s?) she wore for her birthday? If she wears this very dramatic, angelic dress for her birthday I‘d say, yeah, bit of drama for celebrating yourself, why not. So if she changed those outfits and occasion round, it would have made so much more sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is he dressed like an Essex nana on a cruise ship?

Is this the same party planner who did the last overhyped event? If it is in fairness she’s clearly progressed a lot in the past year or so, iirc Grace was hyping the party up to have cost thousands yet it looked like the budget was sub £100. At least this one you could believe cost low hundreds. Progress 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Proper Jay-Z and Beyoncé 🤣

Why is he dressed like an Essex nana on a cruise ship?

Is this the same party planner who did the last overhyped event? If it is in fairness she’s clearly progressed a lot in the past year or so, iirc Grace was hyping the party up to have cost thousands yet it looked like the budget was sub £100. At least this one you could believe cost low hundreds. Progress 🙏🏻
It's just the photo corner/set. And it reminds me so much of the "quinceañeras" studio photoshoots in Latin-America like decades ago. I don't know how much they pay for it but it's too much lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless most of it was gifted, I bet they spent the best part of £1k on the baby shower, which seems ridiculous. They're in rented accommodation with what will soon be two kids, at what point will she realise that all the money spent on Pret deliveries and events like this would be better spent on a house deposit?

Screenshot_20220731-144501_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220731-144055_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
So super duper cringe - where do I even start? WHY do people go through all this effort for a bloody baby shower in the first place? Why does Grace think she’s some sort of celebrity? And my biggest pet peeve - if you want to post about it, post about it. The constant story re-sharing as some sort of brag drives me INSANE.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.