Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whta is the twitter account I cannot find it?

Also how with her "million hours of work a day" is she able to read gossip sites about herself?! We are not commenting on her instagram, if anything her seeking us out is sad and pathetic
Here it is...

The Instagram account (ceo_of_woke) is also great aswell!

I'm considering archiving the old GG threads using the Internet wayback machine, as there's a load of glorious content in there and a tit tonne of valuable receipts, because I'm convinced that it won't exist in years to come (due to various hacks, mod mutinys and crashes) so better to archive now than lose the stuff forever.

The site sucked but the content was heavily decent, I originally came from there and was @Studytuber the creator of the Grexit UK: From 'Good Body' To 'Great Billionaire' #Grifted - Part 7.

I originally thought that there wouldn't be any threads regarding Grez after GG fell on its arse back in July 2020 but I'm so glad that I was proved wrong and this part of Tattle Life has thrived since!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I've been reading through the 'most liked posts' section of the Grez threads and nothing has ever convinced me of the need to join a union more than this post at the top...

Tala and Shreddy workers, if you're reading this then please please please unionize/join a union because as well as the obvious benefits I can think of very few things that would hold Grez accountable more.

As a somebody ever gloriously wrote on Twitter... Grace Beverley is THE Cressida Dick of influencers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Out of curiosity, has Grez ever spoken about Tattle Life before or even hinted about us?

I'd love for her to do so then her adoring stans can see who she really is 😂
Yeah, back in her uni days she spoke about gossip sites in a Q&A she did on YouTube which is how I found out about them and well… here I am 🤣

I also find it funny that these sites exist since influencers can’t stand any sort of negativity/criticism on their pages but they pursefully go out of their way to read about themselves (and then complain about it lol)

Reactions: 24
Yeah, back in her uni days she spoke about gossip sites in a Q&A she did on YouTube which is how I found out about them and well… here I am 🤣

I also find it funny that these sites exist since influencers can’t stand any sort of negativity/criticism on their pages but they pursefully go out of their way to read about themselves (and then complain about it lol)
The thing is I bet most of us on here would be very happy indeed if this thread suddenly didn't need to exist, Grace learned the error of her ways and actively changed her ways but Grace isn't like that and influencers at large aren't like that so until that day comes (probably never) sites like these will always need to exist because otherwise who will hold these people who hold massive amounts of power, wealth and influencers (in comparison to the average person) accountable.

Newspapers, eh? Fat chance
As we've seen from the Forbes stuff, the media can be all too easily bought off.

If even half of these posts were in the format of articles instead of internet forum posts, then I bet more people would give us a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been reading through the 'most liked posts' section of the Grez threads and nothing has ever convinced me of the need to join a union more than this post at the top...

Tala and Shreddy workers, if you're reading this then please please please unionize/join a union because as well as the obvious benefits I can think of very few things that would hold Grez accountable more.
Ahh this was the wrong Tala - https://tattle.life/threads/grace-b...s-being-called-out.20731/page-18#post-5634418

It’s just ironic that both the lighting Tala and Grez’s Tala are run by narcissistic nightmare humans!

Still would suggest everyone should join a union regardless though ✊

Reactions: 10

I wouldn't have known about here or GG if she hadn't made that video, so thanks Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the irony that one minute she’s sharing her book about how to stress less, then the next minute saying she’s been stress crying. Not taking her own advice clearly.

Reactions: 27
So this conference is in Abu Dhabi - funny how all the conferences she has chosen to attend take her half way across the world. There's been no shortage of virtual Zoom conferences this year, and there's plenty of business conferences based in the UK. Even in non-Covid times this level of long haul travel just for one person is excessive for a 'sustainable' company.

Reactions: 56
So this conference is in Abu Dhabi - funny how all the conferences she has chosen to attend take her half way across the world. There's been no shortage of virtual Zoom conferences this year, and there's plenty of business conferences based in the UK. Even in non-Covid times this level of long haul travel just for one person is excessive for a 'sustainable' company.
Can't see Grace having this energy for Sheffield conference centre

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The absolute state of that carpet omg, what’s with all the tit on the floor? Some of these influencers are just so grim and filthy.
DDD25FDB-7A2D-4842-9758-173B8DF33478.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Wonder if she’s doing something with F1 since the finale is in Abu Dhabi this weekend? Like any sporting event nowadays, they invite a bunch of nobodies like Grace to attend. Or Grace might have pushed her way in to feel like a celebrity?

I think that’s Grace’s attempt at being funny and hip
grace:

1638976816550.jpeg

She’s literally a parody of herself at this point
She has been told so many times not to use AAVE to the extent she does as a white upper middle class English person

“even if the variant about to snatch it back” “we go again”

It’s so strange how her attempts to look “cool” consist of stealing language and fashion that belongs to other people. (when the people that come up with these ideas use them, they’re usually belittled for sounding/looking uneducated or chavvy.) Her company nicks graphics from small brands and she herself was a serial plagiariser at uni so idk why im surprised

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The absolute state of that carpet omg, what’s with all the tit on the floor? Some of these influencers are just so grim and filthy.
View attachment 912192
I genuinely would not post this photo if it was me due to the floor and amount of mess in the background 😶. Look at the drawers with clothes falling out! Her blinds aren't level either which is really annoying me 🤣

Reactions: 13
I genuinely would not post this photo if it was me due to the floor and amount of mess in the background 😶. Look at the drawers with clothes falling out! Her blinds aren't level either which is really annoying me 🤣
she is clearly so focused on herself that she doesnt notice anything else 😂

Reactions: 8
she is clearly so focused on herself that she doesnt notice anything else 😂
Its silly things like leaving the lights on that mirror switched on when she's not using in that bugs me too. Yes it probably cost 0.0001p to have them switched on but she is still wasting electricity. Although with todays prices it's more likely to be £10 an hour having them on 🤣

Anyone see her sister (Flora’s) post about their mum’s 60th? Jesus what a venue for a working class kid who’s completely self-made 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.