Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely the whole point of having a car would be the ability to easily go to france and take the dog? so ridiculous
I have a feeling she's still a really nervous driver, took forever to pass and she's always a passenger, makes her housemate drive whenever they're out and about

Reactions: 20
I have a feeling she's still a really nervous driver, took forever to pass and she's always a passenger, makes her housemate drive whenever they're out and about
why would you get a car you’re too scared to
drive 😩

Reactions: 32
She also said that she can’t bring Ziggy because it’s not possible to create a doggy passport right now or something….. which I highly doubt is true? I think Brexit changed some rules but there are things you can show in lieu of a passport that’s been issued in England to travel to a European country. She’s more than happy to check these things for herself to travel but her dog doesn’t matter

Also, must be a great phone that she loves to use since it’s literally turned off

AD08E700-5B9C-4952-BFF6-498C52B8E64E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She also said that she can’t bring Ziggy because it’s not possible to create a doggy passport right now or something….. which I highly doubt is true? I think Brexit changed some rules but there are things you can show in lieu of a passport that’s been issued in England to travel to a European country. She’s more than happy to check these things for herself to travel but her dog doesn’t matter

Also, must be a great phone that she loves to use since it’s literally turned off

View attachment 899364
I am really annoyed, I have always used samsung, just bought a new one (before her "ad") had I known they were doing this I think I would have changed brands tbh

Reactions: 14
Hmmm, showing how sustainable she really is. What's wrong with her current phone? I know she won't use this one but it's still pushing other people to upgrade. I've had the same phone for nearly five years, there isn't anything wrong with it so why upgrade..

Reactions: 26
WOOOOW, it definitely looks like it - especially as the Shreddy one has a bit of that poor quality blurriness you get when you over-edit something. That’s really poor - especially when they’re taking it from a smaller business.
They definitely copied it. You only need to google ‘bloody hormonal levels, menstrual cycle graph’ or w.e to work out that they could have drawn the graph ENTIRELY different!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They definitely copied it. You only need to google ‘bloody hormonal levels, menstrual cycle graph’ or w.e to work out that they could have drawn the graph ENTIRELY different!
"science can only be represented in so many ways" what a silly response - you obviously weren't calling them out for plagiarising the science of the menstrual cycle, but for copying the graphic without credit. It's literally traced.

Reactions: 43
Imagine actually deleting comments instead of just bleeping editing the post and citing the original creator of the graph?

Reactions: 42
It’s the same as when she promoted Microsoft (??) on her stories and then went back to her MacBook the next day 😂
I don't get why technology companies do this tbh, everyone knows who uses mac or not

Reactions: 20
You would think being an Oxford grad you would know not to plagiarize.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You would think being an Oxford grad you would know not to plagiarize.
Apparently she never learned not to plagiarise at Ox either as she allegedly was constantly asking to copy other people's notes instead of going to class herself lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ugh I'm actually disgusted by all these cutesy stories of the dude's dog while Ziggy is once again abandoned for the 347261st time this year 😟
Fully expect her to get rid of the dog, say she doesn’t have the time for him and it’s unfair. Then months later miraculously gets another designer puppy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Fully expect her to get rid of the dog, say she doesn’t have the time for him and it’s unfair. Then months later miraculously gets another designer puppy
no it will jsut disappear and she will block people asking, a la Tanya and Jim

Reactions: 7
This girl posted how ppl who get into 30/30 Forbes gets in bc they paid in / knew a former nominee. She is also saying that there were businesses who fully didn’t pay their staffs salaries so they could donate to Forbes and had to transfer money out of trust funds to pay the salaries 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought oh hi grace

the comments of people’s experiences working for companies/people who got into Forbes🥴🥴
7C461AD4-150A-45D9-921D-68A9FE6B1561.png

Reactions: 29
Literally the reason she has “imposter syndrome” is because she does not deserve the acclaim she has. She never bothered to take a course on personal training or fitness, her audience gathered because of her vlogging and appearance rather than her business practices, TALA’s clothes are still poor quality and ugly, she never lived sustainably, her employees are treated badly, she said she was at the top of some business list when really it was just ordered alphabetically, and now it looks like she probably didn’t get onto the Forbes list through honest means

Imposter syndrome can be difficult, but the problem with grace isn’t doubting herself. it’s insisting on giving herself credit she doesn’t deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.