Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly, I was in a bad mood lol :ROFLMAO:
random but, I don't know enough about instagram but is it strange to have EXACTLY 1 million followers?
It’s wild she hasn’t grown at all in the year-plus (not sure how long) since she hit one million
All of us are pretty positive she’d have already dipped under that though if not for buying followers

Reactions: 22
It’s wild she hasn’t grown at all in the year-plus (not sure how long) since she hit one million
All of us are pretty positive she’d have already dipped under that though if not for buying followers
I cannot beliebe she is complaining about the price of a covid tests, first of all numbers are rising across Europe, but second of all this is her billionth holiday of the year, she is just so entitled it it beyond belief. Covid tests must be the one thing she actually has to pay for and not get gifted :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 42
I cannot beliebe she is complaining about the price of a covid tests, first of all numbers are rising across Europe, but second of all this is her billionth holiday of the year, she is just so entitled it it beyond belief. Covid tests must be the one thing she actually has to pay for and not get gifted :ROFLMAO:
4DE8D1E4-264B-41D7-805E-71C83614EF15.png

Exactly I mean where the duck is she off to this time?????? If you get to travel constantly with no worries about money or work then paying for tests should be the least of your concerns. T w a t

Reactions: 57
View attachment 903247

Exactly I mean where the duck is she off to this time?????? If you get to travel constantly with no worries about money or work then paying for tests should be the least of your concerns. T w a t
exactly, if you think a covid test is too expensive why go on a totally unneccesary trip?! As someone (like most of us) who has not even left England for over 2 years this makes me SO angry

Reactions: 38
I’m no fan of grace but it is ridiculous for the same test to be double the price. Irregardless of whether it’s what someone can afford or not, it’s still tit

Reactions: 14
What do we think - is she breaking covid rules tonight or not?

Day 2 PCR test 7 hrs ago (meant to isolate until results), at business awards 2 hours ago… That’s one super fast express test if she’s following the rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m no fan of grace but it is ridiculous for the same test to be double the price. Irregardless of whether it’s what someone can afford or not, it’s still tit
Yeah but she has chosen to get this express test so she can swan off to some award show, if she really found the expense an issue she could have chosen the regular test, or flown home a day earlier, or skipped the show. Or not made an unnecessary trip to France in the first place!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
that awards ceremony she is at looks like it was set up yesterday by a team of a level interns, first of all her entire table is her housemates it seems? then imagine being at a "business awards" dinner in which it was somehow okay to scream "let's go witch" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I presume the whole thing was organised as some kind of PR campaign for an MLM type product, but jesus...... cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Out of curiosity, has Grez ever spoken about Tattle Life before or even hinted about us?

I'd love for her to do so then her adoring stans can see who she really is 😂

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity, has Grez ever spoken about Tattle Life before or even hinted about us?

I'd love for her to do so then her adoring fans can see who she really is 😂
I don't think she has mentioned it by name but I am pretty sure she has spoken about gossip sites... but I could be confusing her for one of the million other influencers who do :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
There's a brilliant account on Twitter called @grezxposed that I really appreciate (ty if they read this btw) which I think would be humongously effective if it migrated onto TikTok, do basically the same content but it would gain a lot more exposure.

A great username would be girllbossxposed I think because thankfully 'girlboss' nowadays is a byword for bleeping awful- or we could even use influencer.

Imagine the below as a tiktok with the sigma grindset noise for example... 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
There's an account on Twitter called Grezxposed that I really appreciate (ty if you read this) which I think would be humongously effective if it migrated onto TikTok, do basically the same content but it would gain a lot more exposure.

A great username would be girllbossxposed I think because thankfully 'girlboss' nowadays is a byword for bleeping awful- or we could even use influencer.

Imagine the below as a tiktok with the sigma grindset noise for example... 😂
whta is the twitter account I cannot find it?

Also how with her "million hours of work a day" is she able to read gossip sites about herself?! We are not commenting on her instagram, if anything her seeking us out is sad and pathetic

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.