Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to comments above on her rabid fans- Grace's only real function/ value to society now is to indicate who (i.e. people who follow and hardcore support her) you should never interact with if at all possible because they're grade-A imbeciles. I guess at least if their tiny minds are occupied "stanning" (vomit) Grease then it keeps them away from everything else they might infect with their stupidity. Go girl boss!!11

Reactions: 14
With regard to comments above on her rabid fans- Grace's only real function/ value to society now is to indicate who (i.e. people who follow and hardcore support her) you should never interact with if at all possible because they're grade-A imbeciles. I guess at least if their tiny minds are occupied "stanning" (vomit) Grease then it keeps them away from everything else they might infect with their stupidity. Go girl boss!!11
I personally find that the majority of people I know irl who follow her are literally some of the most insufferable cunts I’ve ever met, they’re all so shallow and superficial. I know this one girl who is trying to be a carbon copy of her, she buys loads of tala, did shreddy in lockdown, constantly lectures people about the environment and racism, acts weird around black people, frequently @s grace on her stories and posts etc. it’s bleeping odd imo.
Then a couple of years ago she went on this campaign to crowdfund her entire masters degree, accommodation and living costs, instead of just taking out a loan or working to save money like the rest of us plebs (she was unemployed at the time lmfao) all whilst claiming to be super poor and working class when she literally isn’t. She comes from a very middle class family and both of her parents have very decent and well paying jobs. In the end so many mugs donated to her and she raised over 25k + more, idk if anyone saw at the time but even grace beverley herself RTd the campaign on twitter.
I think it says a lot that this is the type of people grace attracts as followers tbh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Funny how she got so defensive about her last tit book reel with the constructive feedback about it being so fast and tell people to just hold the screen yet this new one is clearly slower (still quite fast) so clearly she knew people were right but wasn’t willing to admit it

Reactions: 29
ok listen i read quite a lot of books as well and i actually own/have read/heard of basically all those books but like… she really can’t have one original thought, can she? all those books are incredibly popular like i would honestly not be surprised if she found someone‘s “10 favourite reads of the year” list, read those and made them HER list

Reactions: 22
Amazing how she said she would only post one story for Tala and Shreddy promoting sales, yet 4 days later here we are she’s still pushing shreddy sales..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s on holiday again, not that it’s surprising at this point. Love a sustainable queen who flies to France every other weekend!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s on holiday again, not that it’s surprising at this point. Love a sustainable queen who flies to France every other weekend!
I'm not in France or the UK, but I really hope that people like her that are CONSTANTLY travelling in Europe this year won't affect my plans to see my family for the holidays after 2 years of no flying and not seeing them, thanks to this new strain. If people like her duck that up I'll be so angry beyond belief; not that I will go and DM her about it as there's no point, but it will once again prove how life can be so unfair for us "regular people". I'm so fed up with it, it's exhausting. I ask for so little and for her it's constantly a shower of things that she wants, she gets. duck

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did shreddy steal this graph off this small business / blog, edit the background colour and text slightly and repost it like it’s their own ?? 😭
6CDD36C7-7CF1-44E8-B3B3-8C5B69051D30.jpeg

255BB650-D2E6-4529-A7BC-5C9085C39705.jpeg

7597D6FF-88CB-4F7B-8DD8-3134D4F5036E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Reactions: 38
Must have stolen the content. I don’t for one second believe the shreddy socials team produced that without a spelling mistake
Well they spelled oestrogen wrong for a British brand so… Yah they stole it. Classic babeboss behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Remember when she justified buying a whole Tesla specifically so she could get to France via sustainable transport

• Haha
Reactions: 46
is her most recent stories/ad an actual joke?! "the way the features work.." HOW THE HELL are they paying her for this?! and when she is always using apple stuff?! wtaf?!

Reactions: 19
is her most recent stories/ad an actual joke?! "the way the features work.." HOW THE HELL are they paying her for this?! and when she is always using apple stuff?! wtaf?!
I know a few influencers and someone was offered this campaign with Samsung - apparently they were paid £10,000 in the end and they had under 500,000 followers, so who knows how much Grace was paid. I cannot see how these companies get any real return on investment with these types of campaigns - especially when it feels inauthentic because she never uses the products outside of the ad itself.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Ugh I'm actually disgusted by all these cutesy stories of the dude's dog while Ziggy is once again abandoned for the 347261st time this year 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Ugh I'm actually disgusted by all these cutesy stories of the dude's dog while Ziggy is once again abandoned for the 347261st time this year 😟
surely the whole point of having a car would be the ability to easily go to france and take the dog? so ridiculous

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.