Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this works 🤞🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Omg on sky news the last question ‘business seems to be in your blood’ and mentioned her grandfather!! Awkward pause and smile and she replies ‘that’s true’ !!!!
all thanks to the hero who added him to her wikipedia article

"yes, that's true"
hide-pain-harold-title-red%20-web.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The way her voice cracked 😭 It's only a problem for her to discuss this stuff because she's based her image on being self-made. It must be so miserable and anxiety-inducing trying to maintain the lie all the time. she could easily have said, "Yes, he was! It's been the name of the game for my family for a while which is crazy. I can't imagine doing anything else" and then laughed. she wouldn't even have had to say anything serious.

IMO its only a matter of time before she gets interviewed on some left-wing news outlet like the Guardian and a journalist asks her point blank about it. the story would have the capacity to go viral in the right place just like the meme did on Twitter. There wouldn't be a story if she didn't act so cagey about it, like the media is filled with children of the super rich.

Reactions: 26
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cracking up at her response to the question about her Grandad when all her other responses were so long hahahahahah

Here is the full interview if anyone wants to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cracking up at her response to the question about her Grandad when all her other responses were so long hahahahahah

Here is the full interview if anyone wants to watch

I actually thought the screen had frozen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.