Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that’s she’s offering advice on public speaking. She can barely put together coherent sentences during her business calls or meetings, it all sounds like waffly tit.

Reactions: 30
I find it hilarious that’s she’s offering advice on public speaking. She can barely put together coherent sentences during her business calls or meetings, it all sounds like waffly tit.
I found it even more hilarious that anyone would ask what to wear :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Did she ever go to business school? I’m sure I remember her posting about this on her stories?
she did some online harvard course (iirc), which I am pretty sure is open to anyone, it is not like she was accepted to harvard business school

Reactions: 25
she did some online harvard course (iirc), which I am pretty sure is open to anyone, it is not like she was accepted to harvard business school
she 100% did one of their online, open to the public courses but bragged about is as if she got into HBS

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she 100% did one of their online, open to the public courses but bragged about is as if she got into HBS
No because I actually thought she did get into some sort of harvard course 😭 I didn’t realise it was just open to anyone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Your daily PSA that even influencers don't look like influencers.

(This isn't a body shaming post, i just think it's always good to be aware of how influencers post only the most flattering, best lighting, best angles, (occasionally photoshop), etc. when in reality they are real people and look like the rest of us)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
These conferences are still spelling her name wrong lol. Imagine posting it on your story it’s so embarrassing, just shows that she’s an afterthought and nobody there gives a tit about her
How's she up there with the managing director of Harrods??? truly what does she actually know about how to run a business, she's not had anywhere near enough experience surely

Reactions: 19
No because I actually thought she did get into some sort of harvard course 😭 I didn’t realise it was just open to anyone 🤣
I think you do have to “apply” but as long as you can read and write (and pay thousands for the course) you’d probably get in

• Haha
Reactions: 17

(This isn't a body shaming post, i just think it's always good to be aware of how influencers post only the most flattering, best lighting, best angles, (occasionally photoshop), etc. when in reality they are real people and look like the rest of us)
Her clothing choices recently have been genuinely appalling. So funny how she went on such a rant about highstreet clothing brands and how bad they are, yet chooses to go out in some shapeless dress like that. Should’ve gone to New Look and got yourself a ‘crappy satin minidress’ babe, prob would’ve looked better xx

Reactions: 28
OMG remember when she had the 'Harvard' highlight on her IG 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jeez all that work on her face has not helped her. When she actually smiles she looks about 40 odd

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez all that work on her face has not helped her. When she actually smiles she looks about 40 odd
it’s probably the childhood summers in the south of france (y’know like all us working class people experience 🤔) the whole family look aged AF

Reactions: 13
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it” 🤷‍♀️

really though I think she spends so much time looking at herself through filters etc. that she doesn’t recognise what makes her pretty and consequently dresses for a body she doesn’t have. She has a lovely figure but she doesn’t let it shine. She just distorts it with angles, filters and clothes that suit filter grace but not the real grace. It’s like when she wears those too-small bikinis.

I’ll never understand why she went THAT overboard with her teeth, like I get wanting to correct bruxism damage but it’s not like anyone, even here, talked tit about her teeth? She had the most wonderful smile

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.