Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2021-06-21 12.42.13.png

When your personality is so boring and your sense of humour practically nonexistent, that you think that sharing this is absolutely hilarious.

Sarcasm in the workplace? Groundbreaking!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Brief recap:

-Grace tried to channel her creativity into painting but ended up plagiarizing someones art

-She is still getting adgifted every meal

-Ziggy finally got the snip, great for the female dogs of london, not so great for Grace’s insta content as it means she can no longer do her hilarious weekly stories of him humping the sofa

-Got called out for using ridiculous filters on her pictures and somehow managed to get offended by this

-She’s been talking lots of waffle and shite as usual, in her interview with The Times, she stated that when she thinks of someone who is fulfilling their purpose in life, she doesn’t think of a doctor or a humanitarian worker, she thinks of an instagram influencer 🤩

-Everyone is still getting bombarded with shreddy and tala ads

-Shreddy app crashed for 3 whole days, customer service ignored every complaint about it as usual

-Tala is now selling a very sanitary facemask/headband combo 🤢

-The long awaited book finally got released and it confirmed to everyone that she does indeed have not a fucking clue™

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jlurking

Yes Grace, it’s because of misogyny that we have an issue with your flaunting your wealth. It’s definitely not that it’s tasteless for a private school Chelsea old money girl to be flaunting her latest Prada purchase while we’re in the midst of a pandemic where thousands of people have lost their jobs.

• Heart
Hi I’m new here but I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for this thread. Grace has fucked me off for such a long, long time now and this thread has genuinely been the most validating experience of my life this is fucking fantastic I finally feel at peace and I can now sleep soundly at night for the first time since I came across this absolute scammer.
Most of what’s wrong with her has of course been covered and this is by no means the most corrupt thing about her but I am fucking fuming that in the section on her privilege she discussed being from a developed country in the capital which of course IS a privilege but also completely masks the fact that people in London are starving/homeless/living in poverty/reliant on food banks etc it’s just a very shady way to acknowledge her privilege as a person who is in England as opposed to a daughter of literal millionaires. Also her saying she was competing for monopoly over the babysitting market in her area so she could buy expensive things to show off to her snooty school mates when there are actual kids who need these jobs to do at/help her parents is vile, same with her taking a scholarship when she is fucking loaded

• Heart

Kt92

She hasn’t bought anything since July because it’s all bloody been gifted…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2021-06-14 11.52.58.png

Sorry but how is "positively disruptive" a measurable category. Like what the fuck would a 7 in positively disruptive even mean for example?!

stupid.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

dfsdfsdfadfs

Influencer Logic #1:

1. SUPPOORTT SMOLL BUSINESSEZZ GUYTYYS!! Pleaseee, now more than EVAA!
2. Pay yorrr workers! Pay fair wagesss! Know your worth!! MY mortgage can't be paid in Expozuree!! P's not Peas!!!
3.. "Does anybody know any business local *ethical* places that clean gutters*? (*any business that a two second google search could find, but wouldn't allow them to get business to offer free service and they would have to support them financially)
4. Get offers for free work for small business trying to make ends meet and hope to get work off the back of your post/story but never do.
5. Accept free labour and enjoy the satisfaction of not having paid for it even though you are extraordinarily well off and in a position to help.
6. Feel so good and happy that you helped a small business get LOTTSSS of followers and exposure and work!! You truly are a godsend!! (Also bonus SAVINGQUEEENN: Double entrepreneur!!)
7. Post story about how hard it is to do what you do. Then share a post about supporting small business from somebody else.
8. LONG LUNCH from 11 and call it a day at 1, you've EARNNEED IT!!

• Heart
  • Sick

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2021-04-21 09.28.45.png

Screenshot 2021-04-21 09.28.53.png

These two stories in particular were particularly annoying. First of all that she already thinks she is so amazing at writing and that her book is the best thing to happen ever, she very "humbly" brags about when she does something she does it properly and gives it everything. So any of her young followers (that have no doubt bought the book) reading that and are currently going above and beyond at work or school or whatever it is will feel like shit because they're not on her level of success.

Then that she fucking compares herself to Gordon Ramsay. I know this is her attempt at being funny, she is just so fucking unfunny it's incredible, I wanted to throw my phone in the trash when I saw that. She is "joking" but OBVIOUSLY based on her previous stories she absolutely thinks she knows enough about productivity that she compares herself with someone that's been working in their industry for over 20 years with the relevant expertise.

Sorry I know I'm going off on a Gordon Ramsay tangent here lol but Gordon has been a hard worker ever since he was a young dude. There are several documentaries on Gordon, and regardless of what you think of him, you can't deny how hard he works and how hard he's been working to get to where he is. Incredibly competitive and passionate for his craft, he truly loves the culinary world and I'm sure there are several hundred thousand chefs that are just as hard working as he is but aren't celebrities. (Just using Gordon as an example since Grace did.) He worked to get where he is on his own merit. Just so fucking fucked off that this little shit compares herself to a person that is so opposite her in every way, especially with regards to work ethic. I am probably also extremely annoyed because she's someone that'll always get what she wants in life without much effort. Writing for 9 months isn't that much hard work if you compare to a real author without a massive following, she'll never know what hard work is unless all of this is taken away and she moves to a country where they've never heard of her.

Finally, if I were her, I would feel a bit weird that people are gushing over my book barely 15 pages in. All the stories are people that only just started and it's "literally the best book I've ever read" how can she take that seriously? That Sunday Times #1 best seller (it irks me that she writes sunday times in lower case) is just an indication to me that she plugged the shit out of her book prior to it launching, and has had a Macbook giveaway and recently she said she'd give away a full Tala set for sharing stories with her book or something. It's embarrassing but so fucking annoying that this is adding more fuel to this massive ego of hers. Rant over lol

• Heart
View attachment 583988

Don't think this follower has gotten to the spellcheck part of the book yet "Workkng hard or hardly working" besides that's not even correct, the title of the book is Working Hard, Hardly Working. Fuck off lol
This quote omg

"Yet the idea of balance finds itself - often sarcastically, with an aggressively raised eyebrow - sitting within the ‘be kind to yourself’ club, teetering into a justification for putting on a facemask instead of finishing that project you started."

What the fuck does this MEAN???? absolute fucking word salad, how the fuck has she managed to get this published

• Haha

nomaddie

Chatty Member
I told myself I wasn’t coming on here any more but then I open bbc news to see THIS atrocity. 35 pounds each ?? Almost suspended from uni ??? I highly doubt it
grace wants to be an oppressed poor person so badly 😩 the story of a trust fund rich white girl just doesn’t hit the same for her apparently

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Really? ‘Genuinely helpful info’? Unless this is a primary school age person in Graces DMs, I do not understand how any of her tips are helpful
4D1EB072-CD8D-4C8B-8616-F35CEA291F0E.jpeg

D76B5CEA-97B1-4009-9ECC-4FFC6670071B.jpeg

85FEAF9C-698C-4150-B1CC-AF7D59A479C9.jpeg

AC921B5A-7478-4A21-B853-E85B0080ACFD.jpeg

• Haha

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace's idea of 'working from 13' my multi millionaire parents friends wanted me to babysit their kids, so when they put them to bed, I went over and sat on the sofa and ate all their food in their £3million pound mansion and only got paid £25 an hour. They also had a live in nanny who did the majority of the work, but I did call to get her attention if something needed doing. Basically been hustling from tha GUTTAHH since a toddler.

The book and everything about it is absolutely despicable. An ode to self congratulations and announcement culture.

I wrote before how I've been much happier since cutting out things from social media that 'annoy' me. I unfollowed Grace a while ago and only come in here to read every so often, but I think im fully done. It sounds funny, but often times you 'hate watch' things or follow and they can really creep into your mind and get you down. I don't think any good can come from following an influencer like Grace and in 'who cares' news, I'd advise people, if they are feeling depressed or annoyed, to unfollow/block and give it a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Why are all of the shorts she sells designed to cut off the circulation to your legs? They look so shit and uncomfortable
5F4604FF-87E7-4F14-ADE4-C13FB33032BA.jpeg

A25FED66-3753-4DAC-9F70-9507CB9A19A2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

fwooper

VIP Member
Good god reading her introduction and I think I've found some of her most incomprehensible writing yet:

"Being labelled entitled, workshy, and the adjective one could only imagine to be 'snowflake-y', is nothing new (she types, through hard-done-by, you-don't-understand-us tears). In a 2016 op-ed in The Australian, 'young people' were generation-splained (mansplaining's wider-reaching sibling), with the assertion that if we all stopped eating avocado toast with 'crumbled feta' and a seemingly insulting 'five-grain toasted bread', we could buy houses instead."

There's just something about her writing that is so exhausting to read, maybe because every sentence is qualified by something in brackets. And sometimes just make zero sense: "the adjective one could only imagine to be 'snowflake-y'" ????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62