Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace's house mate Megan shared a photo of Megan, Emerald and Tom (is that his name?) On her story last night. Grace clearly had a witch fit and so the story has been deleted and replaced with this one.
Grow up Grace 🙄 what an absolute nightmare to live with. No wonder she has no real friends
Oh this is much better.... doesn't look like an afterthought at all! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it, is Polly a card thing??? How did she get so popular 38k followers for nothing that special?? I feel like I’m missing something.
She does more than just cards, she does bags, prints, a business productivity collection and more. A lot of people follow her for her stories rather than business content though - she’s very active and posts a lot of stuff about living alone, how she dealt with a nasty breakup, growing her business etc. I’d say she’s just very down to earth which is how she’s built her following. But I guess she’s not everyone’s cup of tea :) sorry for OT

Reactions: 12
Oh my god you've literally just articulated what I was thinking about Polly Vadasz the other day! (she's also another small business owner) I think she's been running her business Sighh Designs even before uni. It's such a passion project, she has designed everything and built the brand from the ground up along with her following. And then I saw on Instagram the other day that she was reading Grace's book! and it just made me so sad because Polly is a much better business woman than Grace, she's had no help and literally built everything herself from scratch ugh
Her stories did say that her eyes were floating down the book and her mind wandering and she wasn't taking any of it in...not exactly a glowing review 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know does she talk about how she funded to start her company while in Uni?
When I was in uni I lived off £15 food shops and had NO savings. I’m pretty sure that’s more of an accurate picture of Uni life. Doing anything else apart from Uni and having the resources to do it whilst there is a massive privilege imo and needs to be acknowledged
Others may be able to confirm timelines but I think the 'business' she started were her overpriced workout PDFs. Someone here in a previous thread did the maths and she made so much darrn money from those. With zero qualifications in fitness.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grace's house mate Megan shared a photo of Megan, Emerald and Tom (is that his name?) On her story last night. Grace clearly had a witch fit and so the story has been deleted and replaced with this one.
Grow up Grace 🙄 what an absolute nightmare to live with. No wonder she has no real friends
Oh my god she is the biggest narc ever, first demanding them all to come home and fawn over her achievements now this, I had a narcissistic friend in uni like this who'd kick off if she wasn't featured on Instagram night out photos. I bet the housemates have their own secret group chat lol "keep up the act we get to live together in a London mansion with use of a Tesla for cheap"

Also she's on the beg for lash extensions now, if she wants recommendations she could ask any of her own pals ffs

Reactions: 21
So soo tacky when they do this
Not asking for recommendations, she’s asking for beauticians to pitch themselves for the honour of doing her lashes for free 🤢

you’d think grace would be smart enough not to accept free beauty treatments when the industry had been fucked over the past 12 months- grez we know you read here. Please just pay

lol tbf it’lol go one of two ways. Either adgifted because she’s giving them the clout. Or she’ll give us a big paragraph about how it wasn’t gifted and we should tip our lash technicians if we can

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh my god she is the biggest narc ever, first demanding them all to come home and fawn over her achievements now this, I had a narcissistic friend in uni like this who'd kick off if she wasn't featured on Instagram night out photos. I bet the housemates have their own secret group chat lol "keep up the act we get to live together in a London mansion with use of a Tesla for cheap"

Also she's on the beg for lash extensions now, if she wants recommendations she could ask any of her own pals ffs
She's literally had lash extensions before so can't act like she's never had them and has no idea where to go

Reactions: 44
Not asking for recommendations, she’s asking for beauticians to pitch themselves for the honour of doing her lashes for free 🤢

you’d think grace would be smart enough not to accept free beauty treatments when the industry had been fucked over the past 12 months- grez we know you read here. Please just pay

lol tbf it’lol go one of two ways. Either adgifted because she’s giving them the clout. Or she’ll give us a big paragraph about how it wasn’t gifted and we should tip our lash technicians if we can

Her jewelry is so chavvy, I dread to think how much it cost though 🤢

She's literally had lash extensions before so can't act like she's never had them and has no idea where to go
Grace's old lash tech seeing her, a millionaire ex-client, post a story saying "where can i get free lash extensions"

1619170415621.png

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Ugh subtly begging for free lashes now, she has absolutely no shame. It’s a classic example of something that’s fine to do if you’re rich, but seen as tacky if you’re poor.
Well, I’m going to call her what she is, she’s a scrounging bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Oh my god, Grace you have more than enough money to support a small business by PAYING THEM.

I know that's an alien concept seeing as you didn't even want to pay your Shreddy Ambassadors so I'll explain how it works. In system under capitalism, you take the money you have earned (despite that magpie need to hoard things- I know, for you rich people it's really really hard but just bear with me for a second) and you put it back into the economy by paying people for their labour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone know does she talk about how she funded to start her company while in Uni?
When I was in uni I lived off £15 food shops and had NO savings. I’m pretty sure that’s more of an accurate picture of Uni life. Doing anything else apart from Uni and having the resources to do it whilst there is a massive privilege imo and needs to be acknowledged
I think there was some on her YT which she’s now deleted 🤣
I was quite lucky in the sense that I had a few temp hospitality jobs, uni campus job and a pub job at home were I could work to the bone and save during Christmas, Easter and summer. Although I have no idea how I’m even alive after uni trying to manage a science degree, sports commitments and multiple committee roles and jobs - probably why my MH went down the shitter in final years 🤣😩
Grace thinks selling some copy and paste guide from her PT at the time and doing gym workout videos to promote was hard work tho - she lives in another universe!

Reactions: 11
She does more than just cards, she does bags, prints, a business productivity collection and more. A lot of people follow her for her stories rather than business content though - she’s very active and posts a lot of stuff about living alone, how she dealt with a nasty breakup, growing her business etc. I’d say she’s just very down to earth which is how she’s built her following. But I guess she’s not everyone’s cup of tea :) sorry for OT
Oh yh I was wondering if she had a YouTube or something to explain why she had so many followers but doing insta stories makes sense too.

Reactions: 3
I don't want to be a witch but it's Friday morning and our boss babe CEO just shared her 90+ min workout... who is actually running her companies because it sure isn't her

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It’s quite clear that they don’t like to include her on many things. I can imagine they all just want to sit in the pub like normal people and not listen to Grace pandering since they hear that at home

Reactions: 22
It’s quite clear that they don’t like to include her on many things. I can imagine they all just want to sit in the pub like normal people and not listen to Grace pandering since they hear that at home
her basically bitching about her housemates for not coming back was ridiculous, it has been good weather all week surely she could have met some other friends in a park or something, but clearly she doesn't really have any

Reactions: 24
I don't want to be a witch but it's Friday morning and our boss babe CEO just shared her 90+ min workout... who is actually running her companies because it sure isn't her
On the subject of her workout I wish influencers would start to understand you don’t need to be on the floor dying at the end of every workout. It’s just another way to push her app and make people think they’re working really hard and making loads of progress 🙄

Reactions: 25
Once again, our anti-announcement culture queen failing to see the irony in announcing the full details of her workout to announce how fitspo she is

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Once again, our anti-announcement culture queen failing to see the irony in announcing the full details of her workout to announce how fitspo she is
It’s just a sneaky tactic to try to up her engagement and Instagram algorithm because she knows she’s losing followers by the minute

the save button holds a lot more weight than like/ comment so she’s deliberately said- put it on my feed so you can save. (Obviously leaving the main feed picture as a side pic of her bum because/ it’s grace)

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.