Grace Beverley #15 Rags to riches, shows off her stitches, bestseller on amazon witches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol she is now shamelessly doing a giveaway to get people to leave a positive review on Amazon/Goodreads.
Lol wondering if you still get an entry to the giveaway if you leave a bad review 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks so odd in her latest story has she had something else done to her face or is it the filter? She’s gone from normal human to.... idk what, it’s very strange
096A205D-5D19-49E1-8B19-D4FD9EA08D0B.jpeg

74D949CB-C0EE-4163-B006-8215CBF7AF9E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She looks so odd in her latest story has she had something else done to her face or is it the filter? She’s gone from normal human to.... idk what, it’s very strange
View attachment 562056
View attachment 562057
Definitely a combination of both! Just tried the filter (if you tap on the filter on her story you can try it yourself) and it makes your nose smaller and pointier, gets rid of blemishes and adds blush/contour. It definitely does NOT change the shape of your eyebrows or gets rid of wrinkles.

I’ve stopped following grace on insta about a year ago. Every time I open her profile I’m surprised (or shocked..) by how many filters she uses or procedures she’s had. Barely recognizable in some stories.

Reactions: 24
She’s so far up Grace’s ass that she didn’t even notice for over 3 years that Grace studied music at Oxford and not law, mainly because she got rejected from the PPE course

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Hi I’m new here but I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for this thread. Grace has fucked me off for such a long, long time now and this thread has genuinely been the most validating experience of my life this is bleeping fantastic I finally feel at peace and I can now sleep soundly at night for the first time since I came across this absolute scammer.
Most of what’s wrong with her has of course been covered and this is by no means the most corrupt thing about her but I am bleeping fuming that in the section on her privilege she discussed being from a developed country in the capital which of course IS a privilege but also completely masks the fact that people in London are starving/homeless/living in poverty/reliant on food banks etc it’s just a very shady way to acknowledge her privilege as a person who is in England as opposed to a daughter of literal millionaires. Also her saying she was competing for monopoly over the babysitting market in her area so she could buy expensive things to show off to her snooty school mates when there are actual kids who need these jobs to do at/help her parents is vile, same with her taking a scholarship when she is bleeping loaded

• Heart
Reactions: 66
She’s so far up Grace’s ass that she didn’t even notice for over 3 years that Grace studied music at Oxford and not law, mainly because she got rejected from the PPE course
where did this whole law thing even come from?! it is not even like people are claiming it was ppe

Reactions: 8
where did this whole law thing even come from?! it is not even like people are claiming it was ppe
It’s coming from a typical stupid and unhinged GB stan, they just simply do not care about facts or getting it right

Reactions: 10
"she speaks the holy grail of hard pills to swallow" looks like this person attended the Grace Beverley school of how to write like a moron.
I just can’t believe they had the cheek to criticise the negative reviews which are saying Grace has a bad writing style, then went on to write that load of nonsense!
“Her absolutely tenacity and unfaltering can-do attitude”
Her bleeping what???

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Heavens above. That review!! I can’t cope.

It almost comes across..

A little bit..

Defensive 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't the mail do a piece about her dropping out of uni from studying law a while ago? Obviously a load of crap, but the cynic in me wonders if it was purposeful so that when people Google her 'law degree' comes up.

Reactions: 13
So many people see a "law degree" as being this massive status symbol. The truth is that you can get a law degree from any crap university and end up in a really basic admin role. It's not an automatic door-opener to a magic circle job.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.