Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that Mac fix plus is either a fake or bleeping years old. It looked yellowy in that bottle. It is supposed to be clear in a frosted container. I would snap a pic of mine (I use it almost daily) but I’m nearly out, to show the difference in colour.
That Lucy makes my ears bleed. She looks rough as duck. Doesn’t look the type to ever even put mascara on, let alone need a box of “glamvent” makeup. Why isn’t she even embarrassed to have sent all this crap to her hun? Although it has been very entertaining, but I have to watch on mute as her voices goes right through me 😖
I do HATE to defend her but in fairness the coconut scented one is a yellow colour. But it's still probably old!
Still can't see this box adding up to over £200!

Reactions: 8
The woman that shouted her out for being amazing?? Has anyone watched her stories of various hun shoutouts? I wouldn't say anything bad about her as I've no idea who she is but I had to watch through my fingers. I'm sure she's a lovely girl but even I could tell you what she was going to say about the next person on her list.

Reactions: 14
The woman that shouted her out for being amazing?? Has anyone watched her stories of various hun shoutouts? I wouldn't say anything bad about her as I've no idea who she is but I had to watch through my fingers. I'm sure she's a lovely girl but even I could tell you what she was going to say about the next person on her list.
I don't know why they blow so much smoke up each other's arses!

Reactions: 10
I do HATE to defend her but in fairness the coconut scented one is a yellow colour. But it's still probably old!
Still can't see this box adding up to over £200!
It’s possible but it’s absolutely old as fix plus has white writing across it that says “fix + coconut” and it’s been like this for quite a while (I want to say at least since 2018)

Edited to add:

ok I’m a sad bastard and I looked at some YouTube videosof coconut fix plus from 2018 and they have the white writing across it. So this bottle has to predate 2018 at the minimum.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe if she actually bought clothes from the right section she wouldn't look as ridiculous. I'd love to know how she styles her hair for restaurant nights.

It’s possible but it’s absolutely old as fix plus has white writing across it that says “fix + coconut” and it’s been like this for quite a while (I want to say at least since 2018)

Edited to add:

ok I’m a sad bastard and I looked at some YouTube videosof coconut fix plus from 2018 and they have the white writing across it. So this bottle has to predate 2018 at the minimum.
Sorry but I have to defend the product (not Grim! 🤭), I imagine she got it, tried it and never used it, kept it for months and has now palmed it off to Lucy!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Maybe if she actually bought clothes from the right section she wouldn't look as ridiculous. I'd love to know how she styles her hair for restaurant nights.
Like she has now, she’s there now, that’s the restaurant toilets! It’s usually scraped back with grease as it is tonight or in a ponytail like it is through the day. She never does anything with it.

She buys the cheapest tit all the time. Everything you ever see her wear is the stuff she gets reduced in primark. All the full price stuff must go right back, same with the SS in the style stuff she got. Never ever saw her with Miss Greedys collection after her comment rimming greedy saying she was gonna order it all!
Those pants are rank and don’t fit her properly, because they are cut for a man! I’m more convinced than ever she had weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 16
Like she has now, she’s there now, that’s the restaurant toilets! It’s usually scraped back with grease as it is tonight or in a ponytail like it is through the day. She never does anything with it.

She buys the cheapest tit all the time. Everything you ever see her wear is the stuff she gets reduced in primark. All the full price stuff must go right back, same with the SS in the style stuff she got. Never ever saw her with Miss Greedys collection after her comment rimming greedy saying she was gonna order it all!
Those pants are rank and don’t fit her properly, because they are cut for a man! I’m more convinced than ever she had weight loss surgery.
It's the flicky bits that confuse me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ, she'll buy anything that's reduced! And why is she so smug about wearing men's trousers? As you say @Runforestrun, they're cut for a male shape, they're not flattering at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she must video and post incriminating stuff, then I shall attach it here for all to see,

Umm, :unsure: Jess. Is the eldest looking after the youngest 2 while you galavant all over the shop? Or is it your mum again...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

100% sure of it. Her eating habits are that of Someone who has. I see this daily. Her behaviour towards food is typical of a baraiatric patient. She seems to be getting smaller yet eats snacky rubbish high sugar foods. Nothing ever in a monal size portion and her morning coffee is the biggest giveaway.

Christ, she'll buy anything that's reduced! And why is she so smug about wearing men's trousers? As you say @Runforestrun, they're cut for a male shape, they're not flattering at all!
She looks like she's had an accident and stripped boss man of his kegs....or whoever as we know Bossman is in the states.

100% sure of it. Her eating habits are that of Someone who has. I see this daily. Her behaviour towards food is typical of a baraiatric patient. She seems to be getting smaller yet eats snacky rubbish high sugar foods. Nothing ever in a monal size portion and her morning coffee is the biggest giveaway.

She looks like she's had an accident and stripped boss man of his kegs....or whoever as we know Bossman is in the states.
Bariatric*

• Haha
OK, guys. I'm going to steer out of my lane here.
Her mascara review was ok. If she wasn't such a liar or aggressive twonk then if her IG was makeup I'd follow her.
Noooo, shoot me now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Right. It’s tribute night at Samara, the restaurant Bossman and Grim obviously run. As Bossman is away Makdad is there tonight overseeing it and filming. So why the duck is Grim there filming as well???? First pic is from her feed and shows Makdad filming, second two pics are from makdads feed and show her dancing!!!! 🤬
I did scrub the womens faces out. It then thought duck it they’re all over the internet anyway! On the one where she’s behind the bar you can hear her tell the woman filming to turn around!!

Honorary tattle member Makdad not even taking his coat off 😂😂
OK, guys. I'm going to steer out of my lane here.
Her mascara review was ok. If she wasn't such a liar or aggressive twonk then if her IG was makeup I'd follow her.
Noooo, shoot me now.
Oh no Mamma, no.
She has got fabulous lashes mind, but I still can’t like anything she says or does 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not for one moment shaming her, but she looks sooo different.

A filter to make her thinner?

1642627016234.png
Untitled.png

Reactions: 9
Right. It’s tribute night at Samara, the restaurant Bossman and Grim obviously run. As Bossman is away Makdad is there tonight overseeing it and filming. So why the duck is Grim there filming as well???? First pic is from her feed and shows Makdad filming, second two pics are from makdads feed and show her dancing!!!! 🤬
I did scrub the womens faces out. It then thought duck it they’re all over the internet anyway! On the one where she’s behind the bar you can hear her tell the woman filming to turn around!!

Honorary tattle member Makdad not even taking his coat off 😂😂

Oh no Mamma, no.
She has got fabulous lashes mind, but I still can’t like anything she says or does 🤬
Look at 'Cher' in tnr last photo!! Poor Makdad doesn't know where to look

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't get why her and makdad are there? Clearly makdad isn't staying as he is in his coat and by the looks of it they have another female there filming. Which begs the question that shes leaving her children home alone to film for social media but tonight she's having to work because boss man isn't there. Wow her children really suffer at the hands of social media 😪

Reactions: 16
I am not for one moment shaming her, but she looks sooo different.

A filter to make her thinner?

View attachment 1000738View attachment 1000762

View attachment 1000764
That was my first thought too when she popped up she looked bigger than in the mirror selfie.

Look at 'Cher' in tnr last photo!! Poor Makdad doesn't know where to look
I didn’t notice his eyes at first! So funny! The front of that costume is as revealing as the back!!
To be fair, she’s quite good and had the crowd all up dancing. Bet they were gutted when she went off and Freddie came on 🙈😱😂

Reactions: 5
Do the waiters and Jessie not need to wear a mask?? Also all those people up dancing? I know wearing masks is coming to an end but I think it still stands?

Reactions: 5
I have too much to say that I can't even remember it all 🤣 She just keeps on giving doesn't she....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.