Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy's voice is annoying as duck. That box from Mac look like it was quite old a battered.

Reactions: 12
Some Mac Prep & Prime! Things are looking up Lucy! You can tell she was like oh god, what's in this one and then was pleasantly surprised. We all were babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She loves fake/knock off stuff so I wouldn’t think it’s genuine. You do realise make up etc has a shelf life, don’t you Afsana?
You’re a boss lady but you’re also a mum? Well, bloody act like one then 😡

Reactions: 12
It says Jamil, now why does she have a necklace on that says Jamil? Is there anyone of that name in her family
Her husband, that’s why it’s getting shown so much! She loves him so so much she has his name on a necklace 😂

The window vac is still there!
It reminds me of #bawwatch on Marios gram 😂
#windowvacwatch day 6

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her husband, that’s why it’s getting shown so much! She loves him so so much she has his name on a necklace 😂

The window vac is still there!
It reminds me of #bawwatch on Marios gram 😂
#windowvacwatch day 6
That blue duvet cover makes me itch when I see it....

• Haha
Do Mac boxes not come sealed in cellophane?

It’s making me laugh that when Lucy pulls a ‘decent’ thing out the box she’s always saying she’s had that, or used that or similar. I know she’s getting work done in her house so maybe she’s not like this normally, but from what I’ve seen she’s just a white version of Grim, unkempt, scruffy and looks like she needs a good scrub 🙈

Reactions: 16
The way she boasts that she has to go to work ‘every single day’ like she’s doing special and out of the ordinary.

I don’t really understand why she has to be there or doing ‘work stuff’ all day and night. Surely as the owner you have the luxury of hiring a general manager who oversees the day to day running of the place.

Lastly when she was doing her washing machine stories last night when she ended with the sentence ‘at the end of the day, no matter who I am, I’m still someone’s mum’ 😂😂😂😂 alright Beyoncé calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s absolutely nuts chatting shite in her car. That Lucy looks like she’s never seen a scrap of makeup or beauty product so I don’t know why she’s so excited over it all. Grim sort your life out and parent your kids.

Reactions: 15
Back in Bossmans car again today. You don’t think the first couple of days were pre records and he’s actually taken the range to the airport?? Be interesting to see if she’s back in it at all then week or so.
You’d think being the cleaning guru that she claims to be she’d know the washing pods go at the back of the drum BEFORE you put the washing in! 😂

Tonight is the big night at restaurant number 4, where she usually hangs out. Cher and Freddie, who were on at Makdads gaff last night are on tonight. Wonder if she’ll be there filming and dancing?? Maybe she’ll tell us later about going to pick up her mother/babysitter!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back in Bossmans car again today. You don’t think the first couple of days were pre records and he’s actually taken the range to the airport?? Be interesting to see if she’s back in it at all then week or so.
You’d think being the cleaning guru that she claims to be she’d know the washing pods go at the back of the drum BEFORE you put the washing in! 😂

Tonight is the big night at restaurant number 4, where she usually hangs out. Cher and Freddie, who were on at Makdads gaff last night are on tonight. Wonder if she’ll be there filming and dancing?? Maybe she’ll tell us later about going to pick up her mother/babysitter!
Bang on with the prerecords. Would explain why she was wearing the same jumper for a few days running (although I wouldn't put anything past grim fan). Boss man has taken his flashy Range to the airport and she's been demoted to another car - anyone know what car it is?

Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched her stories from last night and I am bleeping raging. Her and boss man obviously think it’s fine to leave their 14 year old son in charge of the other 2 kids while they duck about!! This isn’t on. From the state of mr isa’s nails, teeth etc that I’m starting to think that poor child is being neglected. And the two of them are equally to blame 😡 boss lady my arse. If their customers knew the filth they lived in nobody would eat in the family restaurant, dirty bastards

Reactions: 18
Bang on with the prerecords. Would explain why she was wearing the same jumper for a few days running (although I wouldn't put anything past grim fan). Boss man has taken his flashy Range to the airport and she's been demoted to another car - anyone know what car it is?
Well when she did her #bosslady montage when the covid was lifted and restaurants could reopen she put on her SS boiler suit, stiletto heels and tottered out to a…Toyota Corolla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I seeing things??? Has Grim really put on laundry??? Never thought I would see the day that she actually does some housework!

• Haha
Why doesn't she do "a day in the life" or something like that, if she's such a busy "boss lady" she should have loads to share.....oh yeah - coz she's not!

Reactions: 14
Oh my god that Mac fix plus is either a fake or bleeping years old. It looked yellowy in that bottle. It is supposed to be clear in a frosted container. I would snap a pic of mine (I use it almost daily) but I’m nearly out, to show the difference in colour.
That Lucy makes my ears bleed. She looks rough as duck. Doesn’t look the type to ever even put mascara on, let alone need a box of “glamvent” makeup. Why isn’t she even embarrassed to have sent all this crap to her hun? Although it has been very entertaining, but I have to watch on mute as her voices goes right through me 😖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.