Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why tell people you’ve been crying? That’s such an r u ok hun thing to do.

I genuinely thought she was doing some work then but no…
It was blatantly someone else’s meeting 😂

Don’t worry kid, I’m sure your brother will take you to sainsburys for ice cream whilst leaving the other one at home!!

Reactions: 13
The “important meeting” was a “Codgers Luncheon Club”. Some old people getting together for lunch. Not entirely sure why she had to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The “important meeting” was a “Codgers Luncheon Club”. Some old people getting together for lunch. Not entirely sure why she had to be there.
Honestly thought she was hosting an emergency COBRA meeting the way she was bleating on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like UKIP had their lunch at a Indian restaurant to look "diverse" 🤣🤣 havnt seen that many middle age white men in one place at the same time before 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You have got to feel for them kids, their Dad is off on holidays and their Mum is anywhere but home with them. If it was me and hubby was away,,I would be with my kids doing fun stuff. They have got to be missing him.

Thread suggestion: Little Mr says I don't like this house. Don't blame him, it's probably crawling with woodlouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I miss todays not so glam vent grand opening? Can anybody enlighten me with todays offering please?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ask permission to film and post these people on her public social media, because I would not be happy if I found footage of myself eating which has been taken without consent on social media.

Reactions: 17
Doubtful. I would also be fuming if someone filmed me without permission. I run a mile when someone films.

i don’t recall seeing the “glamvent”.

Reactions: 7
Grimvent is up - Primark highlighter and some pore strips. I think she missed the 0 off, it’s not £295 it’s £29.50 worth of out of date, probably used crap 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The old Glamvent box has swerved back into it's lane rather dramatically hasn't it! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahaha that Lucy can't even be bothered at this point can she?
And to think, that shite was "too good" for charity. Weren't we threatened.. I mean promised, that she'd do more glamvents aswell?! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooooh Primark highlighter, how exciting.....

In other news, I sent 3 black bags of stuff to charity yesterday (in fact, they came and picked it up). There were some primark bits in there, some new look bits, but also some more branded bits, some still with the tags on. "too good for charity". what does that even mean? Filthy cow.

Shitevent day 20 and 21 for anyone blocked. Primark highlighter and nose strips.
She’s moved the mug this morning so #windowvac watch has been suspended for today, we reconvene tomorrow lads!
How pathetic filming locking the restaurant door to prove she’s a boss lady 🙄 that was 12hrs ago so 11pm, so those poor boys were alone all night again 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
How pathetic filming locking the restaurant door to prove she’s a boss lady 🙄 that was 12hrs ago so 11pm, so those poor boys were alone all night again 🤬
I noticed all the lights were left on when she locked the doors, so I suspect someone else was still in there

• Haha
Not the best idea to show someone how a business locks up 🤦‍♀️ Bit silly in my opinion.

Did Lucy look delighted with todays offerings? She looks lovely today like she’s done her makeup on the screenshot.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.