Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand clutter! In our house it’s used, charged and put straight away. Staring at it for days on end would piss me right off! I’m such a control freak 😂

Reactions: 17
She literally filmed a singer and worked behind a bar that waiters came to. It’s not like she had hundreds of drunken people shouting for service! The way she goes on you’d think she’d done a 12 hour shift on the front lines ffs. And of course your feet hurt, you had ridiculous heels on knowing you’d been standing up most of the night. More fool you you head.

This is a weekly event so why so much harder tonight? This is all to gain sympathy for when Bossman arrives home. The Huns will be up her arse ‘oh Jessie you’re such a boss lady running the place while Bossman fucked off to America’
When you filmed your very tired story at 1am was that after you’d done the 2 hour round trip to take your mother home? Although you wouldn’t be able to would you? Cos then that would be leaving the kids alone. So where’s your mum this morning? She is so easy to catch lying because her lies are so ridiculous. And hoover your floor you scruffy wench.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
It seems to me that she doesnt do much at the restaurant (despite her constant claims) so I don't know how it warrants her leaving her three children at home? All these errands that she has to run daily, if you were the successful boss lady you claim to be would you not employ people to do that for you?

Reactions: 16
If standing around filming and pretending to work is such a hardship, why doesn't she just stay at home with the kids?? Does she think hanging around in the restaurant makes her look important? Because it doesn't. It just makes her look like a neglectful mother.

Reactions: 16
She literally filmed a singer and worked behind a bar that waiters came to. It’s not like she had hundreds of drunken people shouting for service! The way she goes on you’d think she’d done a 12 hour shift on the front lines ffs. And of course your feet hurt, you had ridiculous heels on knowing you’d been standing up most of the night. More fool you you head.

This is a weekly event so why so much harder tonight? This is all to gain sympathy for when Bossman arrives home. The Huns will be up her arse ‘oh Jessie you’re such a boss lady running the place while Bossman fucked off to America’
When you filmed your very tired story at 1am was that after you’d done the 2 hour round trip to take your mother home? Although you wouldn’t be able to would you? Cos then that would be leaving the kids alone. So where’s your mum this morning? She is so easy to catch lying because her lies are so ridiculous. And hoover your floor you scruffy wench.
Dont forget drove her mother back and forth to look after the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what I dont get, what has she got to be nervous about? What is she actually doing?

Reactions: 9
If she was nervous about having a large party in for a meal I don't think the restaurant game is for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When. she spoke about the lunch, I thought she was having a business lunch to discuss something important! I didn’t realise she mean she was going to serve at someone else’s lunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t work out why she won’t show the eldest 2’s faces yet will splash Mr Isa all over the gram. She’s got him like a performing monkey bless him 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That important luncheon, that she was sooo nervous for, looks like a pensioners lunch special!! £5 for lunch and a coach to get you there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ice cream and ‘jingle bells’ he wants to go to an ice cream van, even I got that! Also, why does she get him to ‘perform’ and then just laugh at him. That poor boy, she only pays attention to him when he can create ‘content’

Reactions: 19
Ice cream and ‘jingle bells’ he wants to go to an ice cream van, even I got that! Also, why does she get him to ‘perform’ and then just laugh at him. That poor boy, she only pays attention to him when he can create ‘content’
I think we were supposed to see poor hardworking Jessie torn in half by the need to work but her poor child just wanting her time. Same child that she stuck her fingers up at and called a moron last week. Jessie, you are not Stacey bleeping Solomon going back to work, you are a delusional fantasist and everyone sees through it. You honestly need a bloody good therapist and stop bleeping around on insta trying to play mind games with a few huns who also have delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.