Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be a very lenient boss who runs the place pn a friendly basis if the chef has choice words for being asked to do his job by the boss 😑
If my boss asked me to do something which is the main part of my job then I'd have zero reason to have choice words for them
She's such a bleeping fantasist.

Who's minding the children Jessie? No mention of going for your mother

Also, who does paperwork in the restaurant when its open? Surely could be done at any time, or.does she mean she's picking up tonights order slips to deliver? 🙄

Reactions: 18
She was only doing paperwork the other day at home. You can’t tell me that she’s been left in charge of 3 restaurants, while Makdad only has one. He will be overseeing them all while Bossman and brother are away. I dare say the staff can run them themselves tbh.
Imagine being in your late 30’s and having such an empty life that you set up a photo with a ruler and an exercise book to prove to strangers on the internet that you’re an important #bosslady and post pics of fake designer trainers to prove you’ve got money, while living in a cesspit of filth and dead old lady furniture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Surely each restaurant has a manager no?
someone who oversees everything when she’s not there? She’s normally only there one night a week for tit-bute nights. Restaurants aren’t really that busy on a Tuesday are they?

Reactions: 11
Who’s looking after the mini grims??
The eldest Grim, who’s 14 in feb, like he does every other night they’re both out and she’s playing at being a #bosslady. She’s bleeping disgusting. Imagine pretending to a bunch of people you’ll never meet that you’re a successful business lady rather than looking after and nurturing your kids and making their home as nice and comfortable as you can 🤬

She was only doing paperwork the other day at home. You can’t tell me that she’s been left in charge of 3 restaurants, while Makdad only has one. He will be overseeing them all while Bossman and brother are away. I dare say the staff can run them themselves tbh.
Imagine being in your late 30’s and having such an empty life that you set up a photo with a ruler and an exercise book to prove to strangers on the internet that you’re an important #bosslady and post pics of fake designer trainers to prove you’ve got money, while living in a cesspit of filth and dead old lady furniture 😂😂😂
She’ll be sitting in the restaurant in front of all the customers pretending to be super busy doing paper work, she’ll be acting like she’s rushed off her feet when in reality she’s re calculation the value of things in the tit vent!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That walkie talkie video is as cringe and fake as the time she was pretending to talk to customers to tell them they had no tables and the time she filmed herself pretending talking to her husband when she was getting ready combined. Made my toenails curl more than Mr Isas 🤢
[/QUOTE]
hahahaha “my toenails curl more than mr isas” howling 🤣🤣

I hope boss man is balls deep in someone on holiday 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Balls deep, are ya duck

Go home to your kids, clean your scruffy house and wash your greasy hair 🤮

Reactions: 14
So not only does her kid watch the two younger ones he’s also got to traipse them to the shops! I feel so sad for him 😭

another fake voice from her!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus when did she last run a hoover round her house?
Her son has literally just said he had the little ones whilst she worked, just not in so many words.. He's 13 year old. A toddler is not his responsibility. She has no shame. Filthy witch

Reactions: 20
Ok so the eldest is most definitely watching his siblings. Not only that, I understood him to be saying that feral brat isa was playing up for him tonight, so he went to sainsbury’s to buy sweets. I doubt he took the three of them there, he must have left middle no name boy with him while he went. Absolutely shocking. What if there was a bleeping fire in that skanky house while she is out being a tend boss lady. Grim seems to leave around tea time too, who is feeding them? Getting him bathed and ready for bed? This might explain why he’s so unkempt looking as it’s being left to big brother (not his fault) Surely he needs to be spending his evenings doing his own homework and playing online with his pals like all
Other teenage boys? Not being a mother to his siblings! I really bleeping despise this weird, agressive, selfish, abusive, dirty, greasy and neglectful POS woman.

• Sad
Well that Walkie-talkie story was tragic. So none of her friends or family follow her to have a word? Bloomin eck.

Reactions: 9
Ok so the eldest is most definitely watching his siblings. Not only that, I understood him to be saying that feral brat isa was playing up for him tonight, so he went to sainsbury’s to buy sweets. I doubt he took the three of them there, he must have left middle no name boy with him while he went. Absolutely shocking. What if there was a bleeping fire in that skanky house while she is out being a tend boss lady. Grim seems to leave around tea time too, who is feeding them? Getting him bathed and ready for bed? This might explain why he’s so unkempt looking as it’s being left to big brother (not his fault) Surely he needs to be spending his evenings doing his own homework and playing online with his pals like all
Other teenage boys? Not being a mother to his siblings! I really bleeping despise this weird, agressive, selfish, abusive, dirty, greasy and neglectful POS woman.
He will end up resenting her. I had all this with my own mum. Trying to study for exams and ask a 9 year old to get into bed was a pain in the arse. She doesn't need to be there, she just can't be at home for some reason.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.