Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has such disposable income to send such expensive gifts to people they dont know? I've been listening to LBC all day to people calling in worried about the rising costs of living. You go to insta and its a whole new world. These insta pages aren't worried about heating their homes or feeding their kids, they're gifting each other expensive gifts. These influencers have a lot to answer to, I can only imagine that some of them are getting each other into debt. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses. The Joneses you dont know!
Completely agree, they're all fakes, either buying fake friendships or buying they're own presents. She's a twit.

Reactions: 13
It's called a giving loop that they're all participating in. I used to run a successful Instagram account and I'd get messages often asking to participate in these kind of things where they all promote each other in exchange for gifts. Sad really, its like buying friends in the playgroup with a pack of agents except these are fully grown women.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's called a giving loop that they're all participating in. I used to run a successful Instagram account and I'd get messages often asking to participate in these kind of things where they all promote each other in exchange for gifts. Sad really, its like buying friends in the playgroup with a pack of agents except these are fully grown women.
So is the idea that I would see Jessie's story, then go through to the account of the person who gifted that to her and follow them? Is that it?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.