Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the best idea to show someone how a business locks up 🤦‍♀️ Bit silly in my opinion.

Did Lucy look delighted with todays offerings? She looks lovely today like she’s done her makeup on the screenshot.
I think it's a filter

Reactions: 3
On a second watch I don’t even think there’s a key in the lock!!!! 😂😂😂
So she just pretended to lock up her pretend boss lady business 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On a second watch I don’t even think there’s a key in the lock!!!! 😂😂😂
So she just pretended to lock up her pretend boss lady business 😂
Lmao just did a little 2 second Google search and that was an internal door she was pretending to lock for the night. In her video she locks the door but then has to walk to end of unit to get on to the street.
In the image of the front of the shop, the door ends level with the windows, straight on to the street. This picture was uploaded by the restaurant just 6 months ago so I highly doubt the layout had changed.
Screenshot_20220121-132536_Maps.jpg

• Haha
Lmao just did a little 2 second Google search and that was an internal door she was pretending to lock for the night. In her video she locks the door but then has to walk to end of unit to get on to the street.
In the image of the front of the shop, the door ends level with the windows, straight on to the street. This picture was uploaded by the restaurant just 6 months ago so I highly doubt the layout had changed.
View attachment 1004806
Good spot haha. Genuinely don’t understand her weird stories.

Reactions: 8
No way has someone actually bought her a bleeping velvetiser?? £100 on her? They must have more money than sense! That’ll look lovely in her kitchen won’t it? 🤮
I actually have no words 😶 who on earth would buy grim that! More money than sense

Reactions: 14
I had a look at the account that sent her the velvetiser, it looks like grim hasn’t followed her that long. She had a baby last summer and there was no congrats message from her. Something doesn’t add up 🤔

Reactions: 8
We both have good jobs and so are lucky enough to have disposable income every month. But we don't just buy buy buy like insta huns, we save our money to go on nice holidays and have a nice house. If I wanted a velvetiser I could just buy one. But I couldn't justify paying £100 and then £1.40 for every sachet of chocolate 😱 what's wrong with heating some milk in the microwave and adding some Cadbury drinking chocolate powder?! I honestly can't believe a hun she has never met bought that for her?! Actually shocked me so much 😱😱😱

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think these huns are in some kind of group to send each other gifts and promote each other?
It wasn't that long ago she was sending converse and other crap to random people she didn't know. Something doesn't add up

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think these huns are in some kind of group to send each other gifts and promote each other?
It wasn't that long ago she was sending converse and other crap to random people she didn't know. Something doesn't add up
Definitely doesn’t add up. Probably all chip in to send each other random shite for promoting each other - very sad lives

Reactions: 17
I was literally just thinking the same! These are expensive gifts, it’s not a bloody homemade friendship bracelet now is it?! It’s blatantly all for exposure and followers. Contrived bulls**t 🤢

Reactions: 18
Yes! It’s like some kind of weird pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking this, that’s probably why they’re all exchanging gifts with each other what a waste

"It's got Hotel Chocolat on it!"
Well obviously! What was she expecting it to say? Aldi? B&M? 🙄 The way she reacted to seeing that says it all, she just wants labels to show off...what a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I seem to think she’s shared some hashtag before to do with upping engagement. I reckon there’s a load of them that buy stuff and tag each other, claiming that person bought it when in reality they buy it themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who has such disposable income to send such expensive gifts to people they dont know? I've been listening to LBC all day to people calling in worried about the rising costs of living. You go to insta and its a whole new world. These insta pages aren't worried about heating their homes or feeding their kids, they're gifting each other expensive gifts. These influencers have a lot to answer to, I can only imagine that some of them are getting each other into debt. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses. The Joneses you dont know!

Reactions: 18
I seem to think she’s shared some hashtag before to do with upping engagement. I reckon there’s a load of them that buy stuff and tag each other, claiming that person bought it when in reality they buy it themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh my god, could you imagine! How unbelievably sad is that!!!

Who has such disposable income to send such expensive gifts to people they dont know? I've been listening to LBC all day to people calling in worried about the rising costs of living. You go to insta and its a whole new world. These insta pages aren't worried about heating their homes or feeding their kids, they're gifting each other expensive gifts. These influencers have a lot to answer to, I can only imagine that some of them are getting each other into debt. Talk about keeping up with the Joneses. The Joneses you dont know!
That would explain them buying it themselves, then they can take it all back!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.