Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaksajoke

Jessie none of us our jealous of you because makdad owns the lot had a lovley convo with him he knows jessie has blocked him and her husband I’m Bengali snd love food so I visited number 2 and bumped into makdad she has no ownership at all I’ve diverted him to tattle he said he knows ! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Babybail93

VIP Member
Come on then, whoever is jealous and will never reach the levels of success she has raise your hand. Anyone? Anyone? No, didn’t think so! She’s deluded 😂
Mate I’m already better than you just by the fact I have wallpaper and carpet that I chose myself 😂 get in the bin you ponce

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Jessie, Jessie, Jessie. Just because we see through your lies and bullshit doesn’t make us trolls. And if you must acknowledge us, please accept that none of us have EVER said the restaurants are fake or not real, we all accept they are. What we do say is that you, yourself as a person, do not own them. They are owned as a partnership between your Husband, Makdad and possibly your brother in law. But the evidence all points to it just being Makdad and Bossman. They have both been congratulated in Facebook posts about the restaurants, your name is never even mentioned. For all your tough talking and insulting ways when your husband isn’t around we’ve seen the difference in you when he’s around and your friends are around. Speaking of friends, they aren’t the bunch of wild and crazy ‘psychopaths’ you want everyone to believe they are. We’ve seen the crazy BBQ night pics and it was a full on couples bbq, with a gathering of some beautiful, respectable ladies.
Cut the bullshit and live your authentic life for a change. You are impressing no one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Glam Fairy Cleans #5 - Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Mrsbunny12

I bet she’s laying on the mattresses ( that the old lady died on) in the living room with the manky 80s blue circles cover. The pillow has a imprint of her greasy head and she’s reading on here seething on how we all know she’s full of shit…or she’s delivering some food cause that’s her job….oh grim Fanny you do weirdly entertain me cause ur such a utter nob 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AC55

VIP Member
Do the dirty? So what you are saying Jessie is that you know you have really upset your husband who most of the time you appear to intensely dislike, because you've bought a new TV and he seemingly had no idea you'd done that. The fact that you didn't realise it would be delivered this evening is a complete lie but you're spinning this tripe for Instagram content and letting everyone know that you are going to try and persuade your husband to have sex with you by way of an apology. The look on your face as you implied your intention would sour milk. I can't imagine why he stays married to you because you are truly the most ghastly creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

alba24

Chatty Member
Come on then, whoever is jealous and will never reach the levels of success she has raise your hand. Anyone? Anyone? No, didn’t think so! She’s deluded 😂
I’m already better than her as I’ve never thought of punching my husband in the throat!

• Heart
  • Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
B420AC47-78DF-4954-BCE1-87B735DF6E22.png

Thats NOT your underlay Jessie, why lie? It’s clearly a removal van shown by the huge Britannia removals signage and the dust sheets in the back
Is there nothing this woman will not lie about?

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’ve deleted her, the levels of delusion and self pity are just overwhelming. None of these influencers want to be held accountable for their shit, they just want to play victim while they reap the rewards, but in the meantime they’ll continue to expose their young children, lie and filter themselves to portray an image that isn’t real. This crusade they’re on is ridiculous. If people are actively trolling you by messaging and getting into your personal business then have at it, but you don’t get to tell people that they can’t have an opinion and express it. You express your thoughts on the security guard that you film and post, you express your thoughts on your family and none of it is nice, you express your thoughts about the mums at school etc etc etc. It’s a two way street Jessie.

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Quite a pity party she had last night! Clearly she's looking for sympathy and support from her followers which she doesn't deserve. Her stories are dull and boring - not that they were ever riveting - bags of that tat and stuff she doesn't need from Home Bargains together with a poor excuse for keeping hundreds of pounds worth of make up, all mixed with a woe is me theme. Jessie, Afsana, whatever your name is, I hope you've realised that you cannot say to thousands of people that you are going to punch your husband in the throat and think that's ok. It's not. Neither is pretending you and your husband are happily married, with duvet days and date nights. You appear to have no respect whatsoever for him and your "he owns a boob, I own a bollock" speaks volumes about how you perceive your relationship. You go on about your inlaws and extended family as though they're monsters when the reality is, the monster is you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Homebird44

VIP Member
She's very immature. She reminds me of those mean girls in school, the type that think they're better then everybody else. If somebody is a troll because they've pointed out your horrible attitude and they way you speak about people, then I'll wear the troll badge with pride. Notice that your bestie, Saira doesn't have a thread. She might be a bit dull but she seems pleasant enough. Go fuck yourself you parasite.

Reactions: 20