Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are all these instagrammers? Jessie is acting like we should know who they are. The only one I know is Lyndsey, queen of clean or whatever she is called. Who is the man in the sparkly jacket and hand fan?

Reactions: 7
I googled it and basically anyone could book a ticket to it..it's a glorified tuppaware show. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is Lee from the Officially Hinched account. He has 50k followers. From looking at who is there they all mostly have a large following on Instagram but also have a clear purpose for their accounts whether it be cleaning or home.

Not sure why Jessie is tagging along with her fake followers, bought likes and non content.
you can just imagine them all having a witch fest together about Grim being there 🤣
Some of the people looked really awkward in her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you can just imagine them all having a witch fest together about Grim being there 🤣
Some of the people looked really awkward in her stories 😂
I would imagine they will try and shake her off asap considering there’s a gang of them who are actually friends in ‘real life’ and regularly meet up.

Reactions: 8
Who are all these instagrammers? Jessie is acting like we should know who they are. The only one I know is Lyndsey, queen of clean or whatever she is called. Who is the man in the sparkly jacket and hand fan?
Lee from officially hinched when I first ever saw his account I thought he had a halloween filter on....turns out it's just how he looks...he looked well pissed off an grim fanny outing him for drinking wine at9am

• Haha
Grim Fanny 😂🤣 love it.

What a bunch of whoppers, they all look like the type of people that have no real life friends.

Sorry but 😂🤣😭
What is she even doing there! Those other accounts actually show their homes. They show themselves cleaning. Encourage other to do stuff.
Jessie, not sure why you’re there love. Just pure begging for attention 😂
I can’t stop laughing. I’m finding her stories hilarious. If you look at some of the other accounts, they’re not bothered about her like she is them.
Anywho. We move.

Reactions: 11
Has Jessie ever shown herself cleaning and being a glam fairy? Not sure when I started following her but have never seen either

Reactions: 12
Anything she does ‘clean’ she does one of those tap to tidy or click fingers reveal type stories so you don’t actually see her cleaning anything. Probably moves any mess from one side of the room to the other when she does it 😂

• Haha
Its like the human centipede this event, and grim fanny is the absolute worst everyone is her favourite account and her fake crying , she is the fakest bleep on IG and I strongly believe she is 1 poppadom of a buffet...we move

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Its like the human centipede this event, and grim fanny is the absolute worst everyone is her favourite account and her fake crying , she is the fakest bleep on IG and I strongly believe she is 1 poppadom of a buffet...we move
One poppadom short of a buffet for the next thread title. Howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god when she was welling up saying how that “influencer” had helped her.. and that lady is just stood there like bro what da fuk?

• Haha
She is genuinely beaming. I don't think I've ever seen her smile so much. Coming across all sweet and cutesy and bum licky to all these insta nobodies - nothing like her mean insta persona.

• Haha
Lee from officially hinched when I first ever saw his account I thought he had a halloween filter on....turns out it's just how he looks...he looked well pissed off an grim fanny outing him for drinking wine at9am
Thought it was Craig the plod from Coronation Street at first! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her narnia is gathering dust. All that stock piling
There was a ridiculous amount in there too, BUT knowing what she’s like now, with hindsight, I’d imagine a lot of those bins didn’t have cleaning stuff in them. It was all jammed in a couple of them I’d say, to create the illusion of being a hincher with a narnia.

Reactions: 6
"Insta cleaning community". What exactly does she clean? It's not herself or her home?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she really that miserable all the time, she’s now forgotten how to smile? What is with that tongue between the teeth😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.