Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
remember lads, anything negative that isn’t licking her arse is trolling 😈

Reactions: 11
It just shows how vile she is. She had the front to pretend like she’s done nothing wrong with saying about punching her husband. It worries me that her followers think that is perfectly acceptable behaviour
Exactly. The laughing woman gif pointing at the dv reference just shows how little she gives a tit. She is a vile creature but this is just going to be the start of her being over the top bitchy and ranty 🤬

Reactions: 7
Oh the irony of that repost of the hincher saying there are jealous witches in their community - discussed those jealous hinchers in your whatspp groups have you? So you're just as bad as us here then.

Reactions: 8
Oh the irony of that repost of the hincher saying there are jealous witches in their community - discussed those jealous hinchers in your whatspp groups have you? So you're just as bad as us here then.
That sums up the whole Hinch army. They preach be kind but are the worst at being witches.

Reactions: 10
Hey Jessie 🙋‍♀️ 👋 The only troll around here is YOU!

just a thought... maybe she’s had her annual leave request denied? Therefore no holiday 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've seen her be awful about her in laws other social media users calling them names..the security guard the elderly gent in sainsbury's who she called a geriatric. I've seen her be more horrible to people on a public platform than I or most ever have in our lives. Just because you post your free speech opinion doesn't make you a troll or a horrible person. Breaking covid rules is what brought me here in the first place. She was doing wrong..Still doing wrong and yet she's the victim? How does that work?

• Heart
Let me refresh your memory hun. Not nice to be told to die is it?
That is seriously fucked up! All because someone criticised Hinch’s cooking?? That’s not a normal, rational reaction is it? She’s tapped. But we are the nasty trolls? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I reckon Afsana is one of the biggest contributors on the other cleaning threads here. She reeks of desperation

Wow wow wow 😳😳🤣🤣🤣 I step away for a few days (husband told me to grab the passports😉) and it seems I’ve been missing all the fun 🤣🤣
One of my businesses🙄😉 hosts a big event for a huge music festival that happened this weekend and I was 24/7 working. Yes real working, real ‘running a business (one of them 😉🤣)
Go on then Jessie, get your detectives on the case with that little bit of info. 🤣
What an absolute car crash she is!
Does she think she we are worried about these detectives? 🤣🤣🤣 I’m laughing so much.
What happened to her finger? I missed that pantomime! What happened regarding mums at the school gate? I think I’m in need of a little update on what’s happened since Thursday if any of you fabulous tattlers would be so kind🤗
I think I best switch if my phone now as I am in that over tired from burning the candle at both ends ( 9 hours sleep since Wednesday😳) and I've gone beyond tired to now being over excitable and in the mood for being a retaliation detective 🧐
I wonder if the neighbours have got detectives now to find out just how many times they have been filmed in their garden and then humiliated on her page?
what is it with these bleeping woman who lick her arse. Being supportive of such a disgusting excuse of a wife. Speaks volumes about them.
Im gonna shut up now as I’m rambling tit.
Im glad to be back I’ve missed you tattlers 😊
(Apologies if non of that made sense!!)

• Haha
To Jessie. witch about tattle all you want, but we all have actual jobs or are parenting full time etc. You my dear, are bleeping around on Instagram pretending to own restaurants, and shop the hinch range and have kids and do it all. Plus the ridiculous amount of spending. It’s actually crazy.
I run (don’t own, don’t pretend to!) a really busy restaurant and it’s brutal at the moment, short on chefs. short FOH.. are you not suffering with covid issues and uni students leaving? Because I am!!! It’s a nightmare!!!! I love my team and I look after them well but it is what it is and it’s so good for business and I’m so pleased we made it through the last year and I LOVE my job but when you talk about work,
It’s laughable, you clearly have no idea what you’re doing.
I do 55-60 hours a week as a GM and that’s with 2 days off. What hours do you do babe?

• Heart
These silent talking to boss man off camera stories are so painfully cringe!
I can’t decide what’s going on at the minute. She’s not being a twit about him so he may still be watching her insta, but there’s been no mention of going to work so I’m baffled.
Also, that looks like the dressings you get in home bargains, we have some. If she had had stitches there would be staining on that dressing where the blood and goo would have soaked in. She maybe did cut her finger but not to the extent she’s made out.

She’s literally invited all the people who watch her stories to come over here and read her threads.

Reactions: 12
Right, showing messages you get in your inbox...that's not tattle is it? That's messages in your inbox so no need for the tattle hashtag.
Also wouldn't have even said that message was trolling, sounds like what I'd say to my mate. Sod the husband, buy what you want.
She's probably set up that account and messaged herself. 🙄

What was that video pretending to talk to her husband but actually just talking to herself? At least try and make it look real or even better don’t bother. It’s embarrassing 🙈

Jessie, Eastenders rang, they want their delivery driver back 😜😂

D291DE74-D625-4FFF-843B-24C1F0AA3BDB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.