Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor guy. What a cow she is. Let him drink! Just you cos you don’t drink alcohol, so it means taking the piss out of everyone who does? He didn’t take the piss out of you at any point. I don’t know who he actually is but he’s just stood there, getting bullied by witch behind the camera.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
There best of friends she gave him £500 when he had to go to Australia
The poor guy. What a cow she is. Let him drink! Just you cos you don’t drink alcohol, so it means taking the piss out of everyone who does? He didn’t take the piss out of you at any point. I don’t know who he actually is but he’s just stood there, getting bullied by witch behind the camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her tone and demeanour are completely different this morning, you can tell her Husband and kids were knocking about, all sweetness and light.
back to the grind for work, but managing to go to IKEA 😂

Reactions: 6
Exactly what every other cleaning instagrammer at that event was thinking.

I’ve noticed a few of these people have “accounts hacked at 21k” or whatever in their bio.

Accounts hacked… or Instagram can see they’ve bought all those followers and shut them down?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what every other cleaning instagrammer at that event was thinking.

I’ve noticed a few of these people have “accounts hacked at 21k” or whatever in their bio.

Accounts hacked… or Instagram can see they’ve bought all those followers and shut them down?
I’ve seen loads of accounts saying that, account hacked at…
Is that a thing? Does it happen to random people or just those in the ‘cleaning community’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jessie wipe your mouth when doing talking stories please. No one wants to see your half eaten crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How ignorant is she sitting there talking with a mouthful of crisps, some of which have missed her mouth! I don't know how she's missed her mouth to be fair because it's the size of Tynemouth! Bitching and moaning about her husband again, this time because he goes to Ikea with purpose, and as direct revenge she's spending more money before her husband has even earned it while he's doing stuff for the restaurants! What a vicious creature she is!

Reactions: 14
Everyburdy..she makes out she is boss lady and rules her empire but the impression I get is the opposite ,her husband walking ahead of her, and she slates him off when he isnt there out of earshot in Her His car ...so aye

Reactions: 16
Everyburdy..she makes out she is boss lady and rules her empire but the impression I get is the opposite ,her husband walking ahead of her, and she slates him off when he isnt there out of earshot in Her His car ...so aye
Oh absolutely. The difference in how she spoke this morning while he was within earshot is a million miles from how she speaks normally. There was no snark, no aggression, no arsey comments and you could see she kept glancing to see if he was there. She was supposedly saying all that stuff to him in IKEA and he didn’t even turn round, so he either didn’t hear her, or it wasn’t great ‘Bants’ between husband and wife so he didn’t laugh or even acknowledge she was talking. I suspect she spoke loud enough for her phone to pick up but not him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your husband knew you bought a TV. So many lies. We’re you gonna hide a flat screen from him? And Love how she snuck off to witch through her fake persona in the garden. Lol

Reactions: 8
Is it usual for shops down south to take internet orders, despatch and get delivered in the same afternoon/evening???
I’m sorry but who’s Husband would go mad if they bought a new telly? My husband wouldn’t give a monkeys!

Reactions: 7
Do the dirty? So what you are saying Jessie is that you know you have really upset your husband who most of the time you appear to intensely dislike, because you've bought a new TV and he seemingly had no idea you'd done that. The fact that you didn't realise it would be delivered this evening is a complete lie but you're spinning this tripe for Instagram content and letting everyone know that you are going to try and persuade your husband to have sex with you by way of an apology. The look on your face as you implied your intention would sour milk. I can't imagine why he stays married to you because you are truly the most ghastly creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it usual for shops down south to take internet orders, despatch and get delivered in the same afternoon/evening???
I’m sorry but who’s Husband would go mad if they bought a new telly? My husband wouldn’t give a monkeys!
She’s lying never heard of that on my life especially at this time of the evening for an item so big and fragile. She had it arranged with a delivery slot time for the evening

Good to see they finished putting all the white stones round the borders that was was going to stand the 20+ solar lanterns on eh?
Using the extra long iPhone camera setting there to make her garden seem even bigger than it is. Not that she even needs to as she has a good sized garden without!

And then on tonight’s episode of ‘things that didn’t happen at grim fairy’s house’:

Ok yeah sure hun, your hubby didn’t know the tv was coming 🙄 you’ve played this scene before. We didn’t believe it then and we don’t believe it now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.