Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is that linked video about?? So she’s posted a fellow Hun talking about the ‘trolls’ on tattle. I hope her followers DO come here and read her threads. Nothing that’s been said here is a lie. We’ve called out HER lies. She’s a fool to send them here if she wants to continue her Walter Mitty life cos they will find out the truth!

TATTLE IS NOT A TROLL SITE JESSIE. WE ARE NOT TROLLS, WE JUST SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES AND BULLSHIT.

Let’s hope they do come for a look, I’ll just leave this delightful screen shot here for them to see…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've sliced my fingers twice...had to have stitches both times....but neither of those times did my dressing look like that! That's something I'd do myself 🤣🤣
Tbf it does look like you loose a lot of blood my kitchen was full of it lol but its not actually that much.

Reactions: 5
She’s feeling brave isn’t she, talking about Tattle?

The biggest liar on Instagram who is vile to her husband and children, has the cheek to talk about here?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We only say the truth so get ur detectives to out us….Jessie ur the one who’s gonna look like a twit as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s bleeping mental! What happens when these people apparently find us?? We’ve broken no laws? So what exactly is it? Grow up hun.

EAC3B790-543B-4F99-9301-43EC33D81934.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
All, please keep to the account in question.

Of course no one can track Tattlers. Don't give the attention they want to accounts trying to threaten with obvious bullshit.

Spare a thought for all the influencers falling for fake accounts who are promoting tattle 🤦‍♀️

Thanks for the reports!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's getting troll messages in her insta inbox? I don't think that's right, just come her and moan like we do.
Exactly. I know I never ever take it off of Tattle. Can’t imagine anyone bothers emailing her anyway. She’s insignificant. Good for a laugh at all her lies, but can’t understand anyone actually wasting time on the greasy duck 😂

Reactions: 10
Maybe she's getting troll messages in her insta inbox? I don't think that's right, just come her and moan like we do.
I don’t think so. If she was getting inbox messages why would she bring up Tattle?
No, she reads here and she’s tit her pants at the DV post and backlash, that’s why the pity party all week with the sappy voice. She’s obviously feeling braver again now as her voice and attitude are almost back to normal 🤬

I just can’t with those last couple of stories, that fake innocent niceness. It’s disgusting. If she is getting message to her inbox it is probably people like us calling her out on her nasty, vile ways. But, like all the Huns, she can’t stand being pulled up for lies of crappy behaviour so like the the Queen Hun Hinch she cries ‘trolls’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t think so. If she was getting inbox messages why would she bring up Tattle?
No, she reads here and she’s tit her pants at the DV post and backlash, that’s why the pity party all week with the sappy voice. She’s obviously feeling braver again now as her voice and attitude are almost back to normal 🤬

I just can’t with those last couple of stories, that fake innocent niceness. It’s disgusting. If she is getting message to her inbox it is probably people like us calling her out on her nasty, vile ways. But, like all the Huns, she can’t stand being pulled up for lies of crappy behaviour so like the the Queen Hun Hinch she cries ‘trolls’.
She's an idiot then, they'll come here and see all the rubbish she posts then deletes. I hope they do.

Reactions: 4
Her finger doesn’t seem too sore lifting all that Hinch shite up does it? She’s definitely blocked her Husband again.

The faux crying at the end of her little talk 😂😂 the bird is a mug. She’s really not all the ticket

Reactions: 8
What an absolute idiot!!! I hope all her followers come here to have a look and have a sharp realisation that she's been feeding them a bunch of lies and how much of a abusive narcissist she is!!!

Reactions: 7
What an absolute idiot!!! I hope all her followers come here to have a look and have a sharp realisation that she's been feeding them a bunch of lies and how much of a abusive narcissist she is!!!
So do I, I hope they see how she speaks about her family. She's not well.

Reactions: 3
And Jessie you troll people your self ! Look at what your call your family members ???

Also the dv vidoe against your husband are you gonna apologise publicly for that do you know how many people you must have triggered you have done some pretty nasty things to I’ve seen from all your platforms I suggest you re track your steps and delete anything on any of your social media platforms of threanting behaviour

Last edited:
I’m still waiting to know where Liam Neeson is going on holiday? Sorry, I mean Afsana

• Haha
I’ve deleted her, the levels of delusion and self pity are just overwhelming. None of these influencers want to be held accountable for their tit, they just want to play victim while they reap the rewards, but in the meantime they’ll continue to expose their young children, lie and filter themselves to portray an image that isn’t real. This crusade they’re on is ridiculous. If people are actively trolling you by messaging and getting into your personal business then have at it, but you don’t get to tell people that they can’t have an opinion and express it. You express your thoughts on the security guard that you film and post, you express your thoughts on your family and none of it is nice, you express your thoughts about the mums at school etc etc etc. It’s a two way street Jessie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow, she’s certainly flogging a dead horse today isn’t she? That last message she received is nothing but the truth, but she’s acting like it’s a troll message!
She’s beyond sickening. I didn’t think she’d come back from last week like this, I thought she’d maybe come back with a degree of humility. But no, if anything she’s worse. It doesn’t help when the fellow Huns are blowing sunshine up her arse for being a ‘witch’!

Wow, she’s certainly flogging a dead horse today isn’t she? That last message she received is nothing but the truth, but she’s acting like it’s a troll message!
She’s beyond sickening. I didn’t think she’d come back from last week like this, I thought she’d maybe come back with a degree of humility. But no, if anything she’s worse. It doesn’t help when the fellow Huns are blowing sunshine up her arse for being a ‘witch’!
It just shows how vile she is. She had the front to pretend like she’s done nothing wrong with saying about punching her husband. It worries me that her followers think that is perfectly acceptable behaviour

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.