Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s all just note the “go get the passports” post, so that when half term in October passes and they still haven’t been anywhere, we can remind her what a liar she is 😂.

She lives in a fantasy world. It must be exhausting.

The only place she’s going is to the land of make believe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jessie none of us our jealous of you because makdad owns the lot had a lovley convo with him he knows jessie has blocked him and her husband I’m Bengali snd love food so I visited number 2 and bumped into makdad she has no ownership at all I’ve diverted him to tattle he said he knows ! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Let’s all just note the “go get the passports” post, so that when half term in October passes and they still haven’t been anywhere, we can remind her what a liar she is 😂.

She lives in a fantasy world. It must be exhausting.

The only place she’s going is to the land of make believe.
I have the land of make believe song stuck in my head now. Was it bucks fizz or some equally cheesey 80's pop band 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s still sleeping in the living room!! Wonder why she’s not been sleeping very well? Because her lies have caught up with her?
I really, really hope she gets taken down a peg or two. If the above post about Makdad is true I wonder if we won’t see Jessie at ‘work’ anymore now?
Go and get the passports? Who even says that? That would suggest a holiday in the next few days to me, we shall see.
we move!

I have the land of make believe song stuck in my head now. Was it bucks fizz or some equally cheesey 80's pop band 😂
Me too 😩😂

Reactions: 8
The update date post is very true makdad is very lovley he even chipped in free drinks in our menu ! He said she puts shame on the family her mother has also been informed of her behaviour on social media regarding her nasty behaviour towards her in-laws who infancy gave her a lot of money

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why are Beldray sending this creature things? I wonder if they know she thinks domestic violence makes good insta content?

Reactions: 11
After this mornings little display of “get the passports” I would have expected some more holiday talk?

Surely it wasn’t Afsana bullshitting was it?? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jessie go have a look at The Belfast Girl stories, formally let's hinch and be happy. She has in the past been an eejit with the way she gotten on and wound a lot of people up. But recently she's had a hinch awakening! First of all she changed her name so she isn't associated with hinch but today has done stories on the damaging affects of being a hincher! She was spending £200 a week on cleaning products just to keep up with the gram 😳 now she admits she had her family in debt and what for? She wishes she'd woken up to it earlier! She admits she's gained nothing, just lined hinches pockets! Jessie please go read before you bankrupt your poor husband!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Jessie none of us our jealous of you because makdad owns the lot had a lovley convo with him he knows jessie has blocked him and her husband I’m Bengali snd love food so I visited number 2 and bumped into makdad she has no ownership at all I’ve diverted him to tattle he said he knows ! 🤣
Omg yes!!! Well done you xx

Swan have been contacted

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Unbelievable. How the hell can these brands think that she is good ambassador material?

What about Swan? That’s the worst one IMO because she is earning from their discount code 🤬
I wouldn’t of thought she would of influenced anyone to buy one 🤣 I’m sure that’s just one business that hadn’t been made aware of her appalling behaviour and she is playing a game with tattle 🤣🤣 ‘look I’ve still got something to advertise🙄🤣

The update date post is very true makdad is very lovley he even chipped in free drinks in our menu ! He said she puts shame on the family her mother has also been informed of her behaviour on social media regarding her nasty behaviour towards her in-laws who infancy gave her a lot of money
To be fair he looks like a nice guy😊 glad he’s aware. She is quite simply brand damaging for them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.