Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loool she’s sharing her whole life in the comments so that’s jamils number right I wish I could what’s app him 🤣

Reactions: 3
Notice how shes had to resort to q&a for content..so she doesn't have to talk while back seat passenger. If you are travelling to see family as there has been a bereavement surely the last thing on your mind is Instagram? Bet she's gone to Birmingham.

Reactions: 13
Notice how shes had to resort to q&a for content..so she doesn't have to talk while back seat passenger. If you are travelling to see family as there has been a bereavement surely the last thing on your mind is Instagram? Bet she's gone to Birmingham.
What I found strange was the question that said something along the lines of sorry for your loss but what mascara do you recommend?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I reckon she’s had a warning off Instagram over the “punch him in the throat” post. And a screenshot of the post could easily have made its way to her husband and in-laws.

It wouldn’t surprise me if a few of her Insta-cronies have seen it and told her she’s out of order too.

Here we go, what’s the bet she’ll give it a few days of being quiet, let all the promoting domestic violence fuss die down, then she’ll come back with a video “family bereavement… anxiety… trolls… thank your for all your concerned messages” and then she’ll be back to her usual nasty self.
Family bereavement! You are 100% on the money!

Yesterday she's taking a step back and making changes to her account, today she's on her way to family because of a bereavement but enroute she's doing a Q&A? Writing her own questions no doubt! Condolences to the family, which mascara do you use? Behave!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Family bereavement! You are 100% on the money!

Yesterday she's taking a step back and making changes to her account, today she's on her way to family because of a bereavement but enroute she's doing a Q&A? Writing her own questions no doubt! Condolences to the family, which mascara do you use? Behave!
She does nothing but moan about her in laws and now she's taking the time to go and visit the family like she's the second coming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Weather her success is big or small it's better then ours!!!??

She's bleeping crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on then, whoever is jealous and will never reach the levels of success she has raise your hand. Anyone? Anyone? No, didn’t think so! She’s deluded 😂
Mate I’m already better than you just by the fact I have wallpaper and carpet that I chose myself 😂 get in the bin you ponce

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Come on then, whoever is jealous and will never reach the levels of success she has raise your hand. Anyone? Anyone? No, didn’t think so! She’s deluded 😂
I’m already better than her as I’ve never thought of punching my husband in the throat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m already better than her because I have a well paid job and an 8 month old BMW (smell the wealth to borrow a Mario phrase 😂)
I’m already better than her because I don’t have a secret Instagram account that i slag off my husband, kids and extended family off.
I’m already better than her because I don’t buy shot loads of clothes and stuff only to take it all back a few days later!
Anymore ladies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It depends on how you measure a ‘success’.

Personally Jessie, I feel I’m better than you because I have children and a partner who I respect and make time for. I have friends and a social life which I try to juggle around my full time managerial job.

Sadly I think she measures success with material things. Still Jessie, I’m maybe better than you because I bought my own home when I was 24. Not 36 like you despite having your ‘own’ businesses.

Speaking of which I don’t have any of my own businesses but unfortunately I didn’t marry into a family with a restaurant business.

I don’t have a BMW car like you but we do get a new car every three years so still driving something newer than you.

Anyway we move.

• Heart
She's very immature. She reminds me of those mean girls in school, the type that think they're better then everybody else. If somebody is a troll because they've pointed out your horrible attitude and they way you speak about people, then I'll wear the troll badge with pride. Notice that your bestie, Saira doesn't have a thread. She might be a bit dull but she seems pleasant enough. Go duck yourself you parasite.

Reactions: 20
She's very immature. She reminds me of those mean girls in school, the type that think they're better then everybody else. If somebody is a troll because they've pointed out your horrible attitude and they way you speak about people, then I'll wear the troll badge with pride. Notice that your bestie, Saira doesn't have a thread. She might be a bit dull but she seems pleasant enough. Go duck yourself you parasite.
Exactly this 🙌🙌 all this utter tit about we must be unhappy in our lives. Nah I will just call out an abusive, lying, narcissistic prick when I see one.

Reactions: 12
Jessie hun, I'm already better because I don't live in an old folks home and I work my arse off in a proper job working 12 hours a day with vulnerable children with complex needs. So am I meant to be jealous of you? What prick lies to family, blocks them, slags them off, promotes violence towards loved ones, makes stories up for engagement on Insta? Nah, duck off. I'm happy with my life thank you. I wouldn't swap with you in a million years.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s face it this whole Q&A debacle was just so she could ask herself about the trolls.
She’s really not helping herself is she 🤣

I’m already better than her because I have a well paid job and an 8 month old BMW (smell the wealth to borrow a Mario phrase 😂)
I’m already better than her because I don’t have a secret Instagram account that i slag off my husband, kids and extended family off.
I’m already better than her because I don’t buy shot loads of clothes and stuff only to take it all back a few days later!
Anymore ladies?
I’m already better than her as I wear Chanel perfume whilst riding my bought from new John Deere ride on mower rather than watching some bloke I’ve paid £10 to cut whilst drinking tea out of my tit mug. Oh and I don’t abuse my husband or kids and slag off my family 🤣
Shes on another planet 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know trust me I have a far better life than she has I’m defo not jel of her greasy hair and vile attitude! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.