Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK THE LORD THE WALLPAPER IS COMING OFF!!!! Seriously though why did it take so long...
She must be reading here 😂 hiya Grim 👋🏼 Maybe you could do a bit of cleaning today? You haven’t done any at all in the 3 weeks I’ve been following you, your gaff must be bleeping rank by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattlers are like Gepetto 🤣🤥 I have been watching GFC stories (not actually following her) for about 6 months now and thus is the first time I've ever saw her cleaning! Granted it was 1 story wiping down a bench but still! What shall we make her do next? Wash her hair? Be nice to her kids?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be reading here 😂 hiya Grim 👋🏼 Maybe you could do a bit of cleaning today? You haven’t done any at all in the 3 weeks I’ve been following you, your gaff must be bleeping rank by now.
You get a bingo! Cleaning her manky kitchen and stripping wallpaper. It’s almost like she read it somewhere isn’t it?!?! 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jessie with you ‘It’s like watching a train wreck. You don’t want to stare but you can’t look away’

Also like your forgotten bubs says if you don’t like something don’t look at it so why are you viewing this thread for? Inspiration I’m guessing?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jessie with you ‘It’s like watching a train wreck. You don’t want to stare but you can’t look away’

Also like your forgotten bubs says if you don’t like something don’t look at it so why are you viewing this thread for? Inspiration I’m guessing?😂
Oh she hates us doesn’t she? Cos we can see right through her! Imagine you’re just a normal run of the mill follower, you’ve got to be bewildered by all these snarky posts directed at Tattle haven’t you? I’m quite surprised she’s not jumped on the trolls bandwagon yet, but that’s more her insta bestie/ex bestie with her ever present ‘be kind’ nonsense.

PS she’s still got that manky blue bedding on 🤮

God that hair could fry chips in it! 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done on finally removing the wallpaper and wiping your kitchen worktop Grim, now can you change your bedding and wash your hair please - I can smell them both from here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soooo been catching up here. Loving all the comments u lot kill me

all I have to say is the way she ignores that poor child. Shoves his dummy in cause she wants to film herself shoving the wrong colour foundation on her sly face. She’s such a vile mum! Maid? Baby sitter?
That 80s bed covers defo smells like crusty cum, sweaty feet and I bet the pillow case has a 2 year imprinted stain on it from her greasy head think of the impression a dead body gives when it’s been left for 7 Years. Again we heard about “friends” but never see them!! Yea Jessie I’m sure ur “friends” was around ( sits in the garden with soft toys and her mugs with water like she’s 5 again) I wonder if she’s got a busy night delivering food orders? Boss lady more like grim shady. 🤮

• Sick
She looked yellow when she had put that foundation on. If that was the colour you were going for Jessie then well done 😂

Reactions: 8
Why, when she supposedly had a full face of MAC make up on the night of Michael Jackson, would you continue to spend your money on tit? Shein foundation and B&M lipgloss? Nah. She’s looks alright tonight, but she’s still got a filter on. Makes me laugh when she comes in saying filter most definitely needed, cos she’s never without one!

But what her deal with polo neck jumpers in august?? Although I suppose it’ll get cold on the deliveries later on tonight won’t it? 😂

Reactions: 7
Ummm since you make mojitos with lime and mint, yeah actually, you can make them without strawberrys....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why, when she supposedly had a full face of MAC make up on the night of Michael Jackson, would you continue to spend your money on tit? Shein foundation and B&M lipgloss? Nah. She’s looks alright tonight, but she’s still got a filter on. Makes me laugh when she comes in saying filter most definitely needed, cos she’s never without one!

But what her deal with polo neck jumpers in august?? Although I suppose it’ll get cold on the deliveries later on tonight won’t it? 😂
Cause she’s two different shades from the foundation. Face is yellow Canary 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I'm very busy" "I'm very busy"
You're very boring love, learn a new "joke"

We run outta oil babe
No worries boss man my hair is all ready to be drained for cooking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wonder how long her bedroom will take. I bet she just stripped the wallpaper because we kept commenting on it and she actually has no intention of decorating 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So looks like she was a drinks waitress last night. #bossladyperks with a video of a load of different drinks on a tray?? Yeah, are we supposed to think they were all yours? What were the perks?
And filming unsuspecting customers again, you could see a couple were shocked when they looked up and saw her. It’s not what youexpect when you go for a meal is it?

Attachments

Is she trying to convince people that she's drinking all these alcoholic cocktails while she's at work? We all know they're just pop Jessie so behave. You are projecting an image of very unprofessional behaviour regardless of whether your drinks are alcoholic or not.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.