Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On standby for work = possibly needed for takeaway delivery depending on how many orders they get!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something just doesn't add up here. There seems to be a pattern. Boss man isn't really home during the day as she says he has gone to the restaurant but what would he be doing apart from accounts admin ect during the day...which she says she does. They only ever seem to be there on occasions of grand openings or theme nights...the same for makdad. They post about those and that's really it. If you look at makdads fb he has an active social life and family time visiting places ect. For owners of 4 restaurants i find it hard to believe they actually do. It wasn't all that long ago she would only talk about them never would you really see her there. The only time I did was when missshopper went and had lunch there.

Reactions: 5
So she has 20.2k followers. But only has 536 likes and 61 comments on her celebratory grid post? Ok den. It really doesn't add up. I smell bullshit Jessie love. 💩💩🤡🤡

Screenshot_20210908-235259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210908-235201_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B420AC47-78DF-4954-BCE1-87B735DF6E22.png

Thats NOT your underlay Jessie, why lie? It’s clearly a removal van shown by the huge Britannia removals signage and the dust sheets in the back
Is there nothing this woman will not lie about?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Content so crap we are going to drag out stories about a bloody air freshener now. 🙄🙄 😴😴

• Haha
Don't forget the obligatory shot of the BMW badge on the steering wheel 😂
I was gonna say that 😂😂😂

So like you all I thought the article was all about them. A proper rave about how amazing they are etc. But it was discount vouchers! No wonder she blurred it. She seriously is deluded. Defo showing the bmw badge to say “ I drive a bmw” wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t a metro and she’s glued a badge on! She’s such a muppet! Still never posts pics/vids of her friends….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really really thinks having an 8 year old beemer is a status symbol doesn’t she?! 😂
At this point I don’t believe a single word she says now, it’s utterly bizarre the things she lies about too. Why say it’s your underlay when it’s in actual fact a removal van? As for that bollocks about the car air freshener, yeah I’m sure your husband took an opened one out of one car to put in the other, cos magic trees are so hard to find aren’t they? 😂😂

Reactions: 13
She really really thinks having an 8 year old beemer is a status symbol doesn’t she?! 😂
At this point I don’t believe a single word she says now, it’s utterly bizarre the things she lies about too. Why say it’s your underlay when it’s in actual fact a removal van? As for that bollocks about the car air freshener, yeah I’m sure your husband took an opened one out of one car to put in the other, cos magic trees are so hard to find aren’t they? 😂😂
It’s all the fake outrage for me. Always bleeping moaning or huffing and puffing. Remember the other night ‘dinner outside with my man’. Hun you cringe every time he touches you. Let’s be real. It’s a chore for you to have sex with him. You can’t stand him. You’re always fed up with him. Stop trying to give this illusion of an active married life and you being that quirky wife. It’s just not you. Be yourself. You’re scaring me these days Afsana😂😂😂

Oh the fake rants and attitude are horrific. That bants in the car with her husband yesterday was so over the top as well, she was performing for the camera. I suspect he didn’t know she was filming, if it was a natural funny exchange between husband and wife and you were filming you’d turn the camera to him when he was speaking. Like I’ve said many times she’s living a fantasy life. She must be so humiliated that we found the magazine ‘article’ 😂. Something like that is so easy to disprove though so I’m baffled as to why she even lied about it being an article?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Its very quiet at Grim head quarters this afternoon 🤣 I’m noticing a pattern that she goes quiet when tattle calls her out 🤣🤣🤣
She really is failing to keep up with her Instagram friends and their ‘happy post’ I think she’s pissed as she’s failed miserable on pink Wednesday!
Also her garden looks really tit as she hasn’t looked after it after they had it all done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she’s laying on the mattresses ( that the old lady died on) in the living room with the manky 80s blue circles cover. The pillow has a imprint of her greasy head and she’s reading on here seething on how we all know she’s full of tit…or she’s delivering some food cause that’s her job….oh grim Fanny you do weirdly entertain me cause ur such a utter nob 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she uses ghee or cooking oil for shampoo and conditioner 😂

I bet she’s laying on the mattresses ( that the old lady died on) in the living room with the manky 80s blue circles cover. The pillow has a imprint of her greasy head and she’s reading on here seething on how we all know she’s full of tit…or she’s delivering some food cause that’s her job….oh grim Fanny you do weirdly entertain me cause ur such a utter nob 😂😂😂😂
And have you noticed her evening ‘drink’ is just squash that she’s trying to pass off as pink gin or some type of rose 🍷😂 silly woman

Reactions: 12
She’s so so fake….and the grease in her hair provides enough for all restaurants to use for a month to cook with 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210909-204821.png
didn't even get a like on her vomit inducing comment 😂😂😂 bet that's why she was so vile yesterday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wat a dick 😂😂😂 shame they didn’t make an impact on ya greasy hair and make u wash it ya dirty old hag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine getting yourself up everyday and putting make up on, with that greasy mess hanging down your face 🤮
I bet her scalp itches off with the filth. She’s definitely got those manky paper thin pillows with head grease stained pillow cases. I’d put money on her keeping the 80’s blue bedding even when the room is done. This room make over is taking forever btw. For just slapping a bit of white emulsion on the walls and a new carpet it’s taking them ages.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.