Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying her to teach you how to do makeup. My relative does that and she has certificates and everything not cheap dupes of brands and absolutely no clue 😅
She could offer lessons in manipulation of sugar momma's... how to make the most doing the very least🤑

Reactions: 4
She’s getting cheekier! Saying she should be paid for promoting destinations palette lmao! And saying she better say it’s her favourite otherwise destination will kick off basically. So top and bottom of it, she’ll say whatever’s best to whoever she’s getting the most off at the time so they keep sending her tit. So the product could be and probably is absolutely tit but she says it’s amazing cause she doesn’t want to upset them. What a brilliant promoter for makeup you are Julzzzzz x

She also clearly isn’t getting paid for people using her discount code. They’re taking the piss out of her, no wonder they use her to promote lmao!

#allthegearbutnoidea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s getting cheekier! Saying she should be paid for promoting destinations palette lmao! And saying she better say it’s her favourite otherwise destination will kick off basically. So top and bottom of it, she’ll say whatever’s best to whoever she’s getting the most off at the time so they keep sending her tit. So the product could be and probably is absolutely tit but she says it’s amazing cause she doesn’t want to upset them. What a brilliant promoter for makeup you are Julzzzzz x

She also clearly isn’t getting paid for people using her discount code. They’re taking the piss out of her, no wonder they use her to promote lmao!

#allthegearbutnoidea
#AllTheDupesAndSmellsLikePoop sorry not sorry! I've covid and being stuck in this house with these feral kids has knocked out any maturity I had left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's John just said to her that she's raging about? I missed it
I missed it too!

She definitely sent her tit in a box lmao! Did anyone else hear that? I also think John said, she wouldn’t let him leave the area or something so that’s why she probably kicked off cause apparently “rumours are already going round”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I missed it too!

She definitely sent her tit in a box lmao! Did anyone else hear that? I also think John said, she wouldn’t let him leave the area or something so that’s why she probably kicked off cause apparently “rumours are already going round”
She’s fuming as she’s using the internet from Johns phone and he keeps moving it, she’s saying she’s getting her own internet etc. i hope he goes out for a walk and takes the phone with him!

• Haha
🙈 So has she or hasnt she like.... Im confused shes said she did but shes waiting for appointment 🙈 has she or hasnt she got ms (ment to of had a stroke too dnt hear anything about that anyone)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I am sick of hearing "you don't even know what I'm going through" everyone knows Julie you remind people about this op every other sentence and have been for months, you live your life on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg this live today is so funny 😂 she’s going to start selling her knickers omg 🤢🤢🤢🤢 please don’t and she works with a lot of people doesn’t she lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who just called her fat cause she’s blaming this page 😂 saying the same name is on here haha! And yeah, she promotes hair extensions now apparently? You’re not a promoter if you’ve just bought something from a small business Julie lmaooooo!

• Haha
So she keeps saying John isn't her boyfriend 🙄
Apparently but then in another breathe, she’s devastated that they can’t have kids? She calls him disrespectful but she’s literally shouting in front of him that she’s starting only fans and will send pictures on Instagram now to people.

Who just called her fat cause she’s blaming this page 😂 saying the same name is on here haha! And yeah, she promotes hair extensions now apparently? You’re not a promoter if you’ve just bought something from a small business Julie lmaooooo!
I can hand on heart say I don't have a fake page and I don't know La and her "stalkers". There's more than the chosen 7 that don't like you and see through you Julie love 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t with this live today lol 😂 she does not work with a hair extension company or a fake tan company she talks so much tit and did you hear it say I’ve taken all Bonnies stuff off the shelf 🤔🤔🤔🤔 and calling us them seven people lol 😂 witch you don’t even know me and I can guarantee you I am not one of those seven people

I swear to God I’ve never hated someone so much in my life I want to see her full flat on her bleeping face

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.