Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually worrying that she thinks she’s some sort of influencer and that she’s great at makeup, but the worrying part is there is clearly people who like to watch her and like the makeup she does etc each to their own I personally think it’s a state but for the people who do like it and possibly look up to her and support her and make all these fan pages are quite OBVIOUSLY children like young girls so for her to act the way she does on her live streams
Is absolutely disgusting , I thought she would have more common sense than what she displays 😱
I know this woman suffers mental health issues but in no way does it make it okay to sit out her face on god knows what, she might be struggling mentally but it’s obvious and clear to see from day one she is out of it on god knows what illegal drugs most of the time. I’m surprised John doesn’t actually say to her like your making an absolute bleeping fool of yourself. Like I said I don’t know much about the pair of them is he just as bad out his face too ? He seems to be able to at least string a sentence together unlike her. She needs to sort herself out seriously starting to get to me how she sits there with no job getting all these gifts and money from people which is clearly spent on drugs, sitting claiming more benefits than a lot of people as I’m aware from reading this post that she’s on pip and John is her “Carer” bleeping hell that woman can live a NORMAL actually more than normal life independently so what does she actually claim that for ? Apart from clearly been a Junkie what’s wrong with her? Am sure If pip was to see one of her live streams of her going away shopping cooking herself washing her self doing her makeup dying her hair etc all independently with no struggling no help I can assure you they would wipe that money right away from her!!!!!! I hope she reads here and reads this, so If you do Julie then sort ya bleeping life out love go get yourself a job and earn money instead of expecting it probably never worked a day in your mess of a life, clean your smelly house and your dogs piss up. And actually maybe care properly for they animals they never asked to have you as an owner, unfortunately for them though they ended up with you, so go feed them right, take them on some bleeping walks I’m sure if you can walk yourself to the shop for your TABS then you can go walk your poor dogs maybe then they won’t piss in her house 💔 and for the dog that’s unwell and more than likely in bleeping pain fix the duck up and get the dog some treatment if you can sort yourself out with bleeping drugs tabs and alcohol takeaways etc etc then I am bleeping sure you can help that poor dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t even watch the tit show tonight she’s really doing my bleeping head in she’s an absolute bleeping mess of a person karma will come and get you Julie love!!!!!!!!!!!! and when it does I will sit back and laugh my head off I don’t feel sorry for you one little bit Bad life or not mental health issues or not you’re an absolute bleeping joke

Talk tomorrow girls Night night I’m out ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone on here actually know this half wit personally? Like what drugs is she on? All her little mods and others that she calls her supporters are literally just as bad as her because if they were genuine friends they would not be encouraging and enabling her behaviour as it’s normal 🤯 but she will realise one day all her “GIRLS” are fake as anything.. as if they would let her sit on a live for about an hour that out her face and not say nothing about it. Like it’s not normal and not right so how they call themselves her friends I don’t bleeping know, If I was out my face and clearly making a fool of myself and my “FRIENDS” allowed me to do that they would no longer be my friend 😂😂 and for everyone who says her makeup looks are amazing beautiful wow insane are bare faced liars , she does her makeup like a drag queen. I’m an mua and it really gives me anxiety to even look at it!!! There’s no rule to makeup and everyone has different styles im well aware of that but her makeup is just atrocious, I’d feel really mortified if I done my
Makeup horrendous like her and everyone told me it was good 😅😅😅😅

I dunno if she’s on pregabs and smoked a joint or something like that but it’s proper messing with her tonight like

Does anyone on here actually know this half wit personally? Like what drugs is she on? All her little mods and others that she calls her supporters are literally just as bad as her because if they were genuine friends they would not be encouraging and enabling her behaviour as it’s normal 🤯 but she will realise one day all her “GIRLS” are fake as anything.. as if they would let her sit on a live for about an hour that out her face and not say nothing about it. Like it’s not normal and not right so how they call themselves her friends I don’t bleeping know, If I was out my face and clearly making a fool of myself and my “FRIENDS” allowed me to do that they would no longer be my friend 😂😂 and for everyone who says her makeup looks are amazing beautiful wow insane are bare faced liars , she does her makeup like a drag queen. I’m an mua and it really gives me anxiety to even look at it!!! There’s no rule to makeup and everyone has different styles im well aware of that but her makeup is just atrocious, I’d feel really mortified if I done my
Makeup horrendous like her and everyone told me it was good 😅😅😅😅
Well that's offensive to all drag Queens 😂😂 I love the Drag Queen type makeup....on Drag Queens 😂
I've said this about all her "girrrrrrls" and John should not be getting paid money to be her carer when he is not caring for her.
There was someone on this thread who said she knew her but she's been quiet for a few days, she let out a few truths about her.
When I was on the live Julie listed the meds she was "prescribed" I only caught pregabs and propranol though
Shes like this all the time on her lives now

Reactions: 1
I'm one of her watchers and i can't actually believe the state she is in! It's every bloody night she's off her face. Why go on camera when you look like that?!
And for the gifts and money what sort of person does that! Fair enough there's people out there who actually are struggling really bad but she gets PIP. Now my partner gets pip as he disabled and we've had to fight his case and then you see her just sitting there doing f all!!
Them poor dogs wee all over and she doesn't even clean up after them! How skinny are they too its actually disgusting what she's doing to them dogs!
Why can't her mods see where she's really like? Doesn't take a genius to work out that she's after everyone's money.
Did anyone see that she said she was a single pringle yesterday on her live? Yet John is there every day, clearly something isn't right.
Hopefully one day she and her mods and everyone else that buy her stuff and gift her wake up and see what she's like!
I only had to Google her name and this came up!
Honestly she's really boiling my blood! Everyday is getting worse, it needs to stop!!!!

She's off her nut. Says she's was running her bath now its a shower. She's actually living in fairy land.

One single skinner on s night hahaha next joke Julie

Last edited:
  • Haha
She hasn't even washed for a good week even longer she's not done her hair either its proper greasy never mind the smell down there. Sleeping in the same clothes for days. Urgh na no thanks!!!!

Saying she's lost loads of weight.. no she hasn't she's getting bigger n bigger by all the take aways she's having every night paid by her mods n "girls". Honestly man!

I'm not sure, when she rang they answered and said the name but I didn't catch it. I presume and may be way off that she's on an addiction type program and has someone assigned to help her, that or a social worker maybe? Maybe Itskarmabishhhhhes would know
Yeah it's a daily prescription she collects everyday and on weekends she'll get 2 doses since it's closed on Sunday. She's on a program where she's on a certain amount and the try and wean get off it. With John being her "career" he has the job of collecting it on days she's unable to attend herself. She also takes tablets but I'm unsure 2hich ones, but she does double drop John's valuim.

Shes out of it, quite a few young ones follow her too. I'm sure her fanpage is a 14 year old?
What a person to look upto 🙈
One of her fan pages is only 11!!! And she made her a mod too!!!! She was getting bullied so much the fan page but she seems to have disappeared aswel

• Wow
Knew she’d be back on live all slurred and away with the fairies! Hasn’t showered either lmao! What does this woman do with her day, other than beg?

Morning girls ❤ So I got sent the paperwork that she put on her live last night about this emergency surgery that is very important and urgent lol 😂 what an absolute joke so she’s been lying all this time I thought she was waiting on a phone call but the operation is in 10 days time and it’s Day surgery lol 😂

• Haha
Her operation now 7 days time 🙄🙄

Now she's going to get her teeth done on finance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she canna even afford electric never mind finance
Nope it's on the 25th, fasting from midnight and it clearly states on the letter it's a day procedure and she won't be allowed to drive herself home so must have someone collect her 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope it's on the 25th, fasting from midnight and it clearly states on the letter it's a day procedure and she won't be allowed to drive herself home so must have someone collect her 🤥🤥🤥
How on earth can her ‘fans’ and mods not see that she’s a compulsive liar who is absolutely fleecing them?!

How on earth can her ‘fans’ and mods not see that she’s a compulsive liar who is absolutely fleecing them?!
There just as bad as her!! Especially that Amy dunno who she thinks she is the way she speaks to people!!

Blows my mind honestly
Shes been banging on for months about getting her tubes out on the 7th of January, her first hospital trip and its been dragged out for as much as she can get out of it.
She said the letters tell me one thing and the doctors tell me another so I know that will be her next excuse for having bags packed etc but the original lady told her she wouldn't be in over night!

Reactions: 5
Morning girls.. oh wow so she has added arms and legs on to gain sympathy!! I bet she's only having the biopsy!

• Haha
SAME tit DIFFERENT DAY dnt know about anyone esle but i think best thing to do is report cause that way she cant do what shes doin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.