Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fish12

And the whole not washing thing has been this week with her she has had sex with John and she has been for a smear test now whether you are depressed or not you still wash before and after sex and you definitely wash before a smear test

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
Imagine someone being in the middle of a serious story and she stops to ask John if he got tabs and obviously weed. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself! What a joke!!!

• Sad

fish12

She’s just said the stuff that people are saying about me I’m not bothered I’m not going to read it anyway bitch you said that you sat up all night reading it so what is it have you read it or have you not read it because to me its u read it and now she’s feeling all pushed out because they’re all trying to get her likes so pathetic and jealousy and she only got that expensive make up because she was begging for it Poor me Poor me I can only get cheap make up and then today the girls are like you’ve done so well in two days Julie really what have you actually done fatty I could have my whole house gutted out in two days all you have done is pick some pissy clothes up off the floor and smoke weed and fags and you’ve still not had a bath for a week

Pretending John's going to his grandads 🤣 this fully for the DWP 🤣🤣
They will do a full check of the house to see if he as any stuff there at all and they will check her bank account and her PayPal and his Bank account

• Haha

fish12

Morning girls 💕 it’s good to see new people joining us when I started coming on this page it was on like page 4 lol look how far we come now 😂😂😂 I not bin around much for the last couple of days I c I did not miss much yesterday I’m still mad I missed it all Monday lol 😂😂😂😂

Fatty new videos lol sorry I cannot 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stop ✋ girl you Lost so much weight omg 😱😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
I’ve been looking for a thread for her for weeks and was so surprised there wasn’t one. She is an absolute car crash! She spends her lives arguing with John, begging for money and getting taxi’s to the Metro centre to spend money she doesn’t have on makeup when she can’t even pay her rent. I also watched her live the other night and KatyBeeBaby’s live exposing her and her ex partner for robbing pensioners and I’m actually shocked and disgusted that she still has followers!!!. All she sees in people is pound signs and ( like me) if you’ve never gifted or she isn’t getting anything from you, you’re blocked instantly haha! If people think this ‘Woman’ is an inspiration I’m the bloody Queen of England…

PowerIsPower

Yes and mental health is no excuse for it. I suffer with it and I'm back and forth to the hospital myself atm but I would be worse mentally if I didn't do my whole tan and prep routine before I go to them to try and make myself feel a bit better. Is she getting herself all dolled up for it because she wants to feel better about herself? Because surely a bath would be priority and would work wonders julie love!
This is not related to Julie but I have to be honest, I found this post very ignorant.
Mental health issues are absolutely a valid reason for struggling with hygiene. Not an “excuse”.
It stems from low self-esteem and feeling unworthy of being clean/smelling nice/changing clothes etc. Good for you that you have enough self-esteem to maintain your personal hygiene, but don’t judge genuinely mentally ill people who aren’t fortunate enough to be in the same position.

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
That sounded like a threat again Julie my dear, giving laas address to a stranger!

Saying that Laa threatened her with knives. No she didn’t 😂 she can’t keep up with her own lies 😂😂

Talking about us again 😂

Reactions: 7

Bella29

Chatty Member
The sooner her followers realize that everything that comes out her mouth is a lie, the better.

everytime she has a drink she claims she’s t-total.

She’s been moving house for about 6 months.

She didn’t go to a hospital appointment because she had John arrested the night before due to domestic violence. Not because of her ‘bullies’

she blatantly takes drugs every day, but has no money for electricity…

how people are falling for this is beyond me.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
You don't just join Julie's lives and be made mod. The mods know what they are getting themselves into as they would of been involved for a while.

I do agree they might feel stuck once in and realise how toxic, negative and draining she is but they're adults, she isn't going to do anything she says, she never does so she definitely isn't one to be scared of. Yes she will make lies up on her lives about you but let her most people know she's lying and watch because it's a shit show everyday. It's car crash TV, you know you shouldn't watch but you can't help but look.

fish12

She’s got like over 200 people in the live I swear about hundred of them like her and the other hundred are haters I’m from here lol 😂 I love our little girly group all 7 of us lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
She definitely didn’t wash them pyjamas…

And concealer on her hand as well? That’s just disgusting. That would of a thousand percent came off with general hand washing etc. so she literally hasn’t bathed in about a week

nohunni

She doesn’t give a shit about her story, it’s awful. That girls story is very touching. Unfortunately Julie always makes it about her.

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
I wish she would stop the pity party. Shut the hell up about Elsa man using her name for clout you divvy

Poor Julie, bullied by everyone and never bullies anyone else 🥴 liar

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
17 companies she promotes 👀 think I hear about her talking about 4 🤣🤣

Meet and greet 😭😭 a canna watch no more she's an absolute fool hahaha

• Haha

Xxlaalaa213xX

Well last night was laughable want it..... Never mentioned likes before but last night thats all she kept on about screenshotting her like

Katie got over 1 million likes last night and she never begged once for any of them or her gifts but she managed to buy a wig she wanted for a while and she showed proof of her purchase too with the gifts :) about time she had a smile on her face and her live was pleasent place to be too no drama if there was mods blocked them thats how it should be..

Im still recovering from covid had it since last week havent been well at all with it fingers crossed it clears soon

HOpe everyone is ok?

fish12

1120FB33-AC8E-49A6-B410-2826522CB146.png
This thing as well last night Getting all mad worked up they don’t know who I am Julie they don’t know what I’m capable of Julie i’ll get it sorted don’t you worry about that lol 😂 please bitch pipe down

• Haha

DallyDoo

She is speaking the truth, hope Julie's heard every word and humbled herself! All Julie's brown nosers were buzzing saying she showed Elsa, I hope they've seen that whopper of a speech too 😂

• Haha

emmy08

This is like car crash TV 😂 she only came on this account cause her views are shit. No one actually cares about her shut make up they are only there cause she's full of drama. That Amy is a bloody minion, she's on a mod status power trip. Does she have nothing else to do other than flick through profiles and who people are following

• Haha