Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17 companies she promotes 👀 think I hear about her talking about 4 🤣🤣

Meet and greet 😭😭 a canna watch no more she's an absolute fool hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I cannot with this thing today I swear she just gets worse and worse she talk so much tit it just falls out her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell she’s gonna have no viewers left soon with blocking people for everything 😂

How is this giving any of us clout when you don’t know who we are 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she just thought her dog couldn’t breathe but just sat there???
Bet she sat and shouted JOHN 100 times over and over without giving him a chance to answer instead of getting up and seeing what was wrong! Couldn’t bare that someone constantly shouting my name over and over instead of getting up and just coming to talk to me!!

Reactions: 5
Mad how she just gets sent money if she says she wants a takeaway or anything. Wish someone would send me money for bloody £40 takeaways!

Reactions: 5
She can always afford the essentials like Weed and Primark but fk the rent, which is payed by housing benefit so she obviously has it paid to her and hasn’t been paying the Landlord! Instead she buys clothes to fit a 9 year old and weed which she is 1000 Million Trillion per cent stopping tomorrow! I smell boochit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just one thing I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, she suffers from mental health apparently, she doesn’t go out BUT she can do pictures for OF she was doing pictures New Year’s Eve in a hotel WOW . I suffer with severe depression and I can’t even have a normal photo taken with my kids ….

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So in one breathe she’s saying it’s a real Kylie palette and then the next she’s saying “I hope it’s a good dupe” ???

Also if I had a pound for every time she said “I’m not mentioning their names anymore. No more drama from me, this is the last time I’m talking about it”. I’d be able to live her lifestyle of take aways and makeup spree’s 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.