Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Julie love banterqueen didn't twist your words you banging on every 2mins about your "cervical cancer biopsy" insinuates it's cancer, its a cervical biopsy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant with the begging and god forbid she has to pay her bills like does her landlord not know the world owes our Julie!? Makes a change from John's poor Granda having to pay it for you
La getting blamed yet again, is she that much of a tit she thinks only her "stalkers" see through her bullshit?
as someone who had it and nearly lost their life her sitting there crying for a pity party when she’s not even been diagnosed is so painful to sit and watch
Vile creature

Reactions: 9
Fuming cause she had to pay her rent, don’t we all?! What a terrible shame. Maybe she’d be able to pay for people to come over if she didn’t waste all her benefits on tit makeup before even paying her bills, imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know poor la man she could be on holiday to the moon with no signal and still get blamed! I really don’t understand even the businesses she “promotes” send her money for food or tabs and she says out loud “John get a £20” 🤣🤣 it’s quite comical that they scam people with items from wish only to be scammed off Julie junkie lips for drugs 😂👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s quick to cry that she gets bullied but is referring to someone as “loopy loo” and trying to gossip about them

Reactions: 4
Like what the fxxk is wrong with the girl sits on live yet again calling people out for eyebrows ect calling them ***** seriously shes the biggest car crash goin like your world is far from prefect.... U want people to stop coming for u but u cant help ya self but not mention people seriously getin boring

THINGS IM BEHIND EVERY FAKE ACCOUNT I WISH THE POLICE DID TRACE THESES ACCOUNTS YOUR SEE ITS NOT ME SOME OF US HAVE A LIFE WE DO GET OUT HE HOUSE DONT SIT AND PLEAD OVER SOCIAL MEDIA

JULIE U NEED HELP.... IM NOT BEHIND ANY FAKE ACCOUNT WRITING STUFF U NEED TO STOP SLANDERING ME..... CAUSE U DNT HAVE PROOF OF THESES ACCOUNTS POLICE WILL JUST LAUGH AT U LIKE WE ALL DO

I know poor la man she could be on holiday to the moon with no signal and still get blamed! I really don’t understand even the businesses she “promotes” send her money for food or tabs and she says out loud “John get a £20” 🤣🤣 it’s quite comical that they scam people with items from wish only to be scammed off Julie junkie lips for drugs 😂👋🏽
SICK TO DEATH OF IT CALLING ME OUT WITH NO PROOF COULD BE ANYONE BEHIND THEM ACCOUNTS SHES OBESSED WITH ME SHE CANT STOP THINKING ITS ME LOL (PRETTY CREEPY REALLY)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh really

all these people that suck up to her make me just as mad as she does lol

WHY
where I’m from people like her are just dirts who people avoid at all costs. How she has followers is beyond me.

Reactions: 7
She’s going on like banter queen and Katie bee combined! She’s saying it’s bullying in here but if there was a thread made of all the things Julie has said and called people it would be 10x worse than this thread

LA THIS LA THAT LAAS BROWS SERIOUSLY GROW THE duck UP LITTERY CAUSE YA OWN DRAMA THEN CRYS WOLF TO THE POLICE YA BEIN BULLIED GET A GRIP OF YA LIFE I LOVE THE UPDATES ON HERE AND WHAT PEOPLE SEND ME
haha poor you I do feel for you

I’d just ignore her she thrives on your attention

Reactions: 2
THIS HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR OVER A YEAR..... I DNT CALL HER OUT I DNT POST VIDEOS AND DELETE THEM AFTER
WHATS HER BLOODY PROBLEM SERIOUSLY GET ON WITH YA LIFE I DNT WANT PART OF IT BUT U SEEM TO BE OBBESED witch..... AND WHILE WERE ON ABOUT EYEBROWS IS THAT ALL U CAN SAY HAVE U SEEN YA SELF AND YA MAKEUP 🙈 NO COMPARISON AT ALL

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.