Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t she have a
I think ya find there all old parcels shes opened them but got to do a review on them she hasnt had time to do in that box she had 🙈 wonder what today will bring if shes not banned
Don’t she have another hospital appointment today Or something

Oh the story has changed again,

‘I might be having my operation tomorrow or the next day, I’ve got a biopsy in the morning and a blood transfusion in the afternoon’

What’s the blood transfusion for?!

Can’t keep up with her own lies, just slagging Katie Bee off as usual 🙄

Reactions: 3
“I’m not going to do OF until I’m fully recovered”

For the love of all things holy….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh so you are allowed to follow her “enemies” now, she’s not gonna block you anymore 😂 see how long this lasts haha.

She has realised that her account is never gonna “grow” if she blocks everyone that follows Katie b 😂

literally just said that and now asking for the name of someone in Katie’s live who was just in hers so she can block her again. I can’t keep up lol

• Haha
This is like car crash TV 😂 she only came on this account cause her views are tit. No one actually cares about her shut make up they are only there cause she's full of drama. That Amy is a bloody minion, she's on a mod status power trip. Does she have nothing else to do other than flick through profiles and who people are following

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls girls no more drama, next breath it's drama. She's bloody delusional

Its the nipples for me hahahaha. Here we go she's getting a joint, she will be stoned in 5

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she bothering to pack a hospital bag? We all know she doesn’t change her clothes or wash? What’s she gonna pack

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t keep up with her, she gives me whiplash. One second she’s not blocking people and the next she is.
Does she even know what lies she tells

Does she not think maybe he keeps eating all ya food julie cos hes starving, all he gets is screamed at over and over

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Both them pipping pills. I know who there contact is I'm telling Jim they have been discussing getting stuff on live. Not hard to find him either.

She's having a reaction to the tablets she's jsut taking. Obviously not prescribed to her

Last edited:
Im sure the dr said that it will be a day surgery and she will be in and out, the way julies talking about what she will be doing from her hospital bed you would think she was going in for a week or more.

Both them pipping pills. I know who there contact is I'm telling Jim they have been discussing getting stuff on live. Not hard to find him either.

She's having a reaction to the tablets she's jsut taking. Obviously not prescribed to her
What the hells she taking shes gone from normal to a slurred mess in 5mins

She's taking gabbies. John's had them too literally went away with it within 5 minsm she doesn't know what planet she's on thats the sack head addict coming out in her. She might be off the smack but she's still dependent on drugs, they are bad ones too

Oh god now its joint time. She's away with the fairies man. Why can't people see this or are they that deluded

Reactions: 4
She's taking gabbies. John's had them too literally went away with it within 5 minsm she doesn't know what planet she's on thats the sack head addict coming out in her. She might be off the smack but she's still dependent on drugs, they are bad ones too

Oh god now its joint time. She's away with the fairies man. Why can't people see this or are they that deluded
I've missed it all today but that's mad! I didn't think they would be allowed to prescribe her things that strong with her being an ex heroin addict. Isn't it why she would have to collect her methadone every day? Due to the history of substance abuse? Why do her mates let her sit and get like that, I couldnt believe she was being encouraged to drink the other day, its something else she should avoid

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.