Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
She’ll come live dressed in black with a mourning veil covering her face to tell us how John died for 46 minutes and she brought him back to life with CPR that she learned from all the times she’s been in hospital having her major surgeries.

That none of this would have happened if it wasn’t for the trolls from TikTok making her life a misery. All she wants is a quiet life. But now that the bullies and trolls have messed with her john she’s taking them to court….again.

That she’s taken a drug test n she’s clean! Been clean years, so has John!
The trolls are LIARS!

john did not OD on street drugs, how dare people say such things. That’s slander!

And has anyone got 63p cuz she needs an energy drink to keep her going through this tough time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
Awww. I've missed the fun.
Paramdics visit probably went like this
Time of death 10.00am
Cause of death. Not enough gifts.
Oh wait someone's sent a golden rose she's coming back, don't step in to the light jules.
Fkn 5th time that's happened today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right I've come up with a conclusion... I think the night that jon was found in a bush/bridge with really bad cuts and she was unconscious for 2 days with a axe next to her. I think the reason for this and why she doesn't feel safe anywhere is Bcos they owe drug dealers a lot of money hense why they don't smoke the green now. Also the both of them had police at their sides in hospital and I reacon that's Bcos some drug dealer has gone to their house to collect the money and they haven't got it so batter the pair of them and put them both in hospital!! And I think she's panicking with her location maybe because the dealer has had the heads up were they are again and wanting to pay them a visit again maybe?? And I think it was the dealers that smashed their house walls in and stuff in the night of the attack. And this is why junkie is scared for her life right now!.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I bet she didn’t even get her smelly trampy arse out of bed and attend her major surgery colonoscopy other day!
Wouldnt be surprised. Look at how many letters or phonecalls shes put on live that state "julie must attend her appointments" "julie must not take x3 times her medication in one go" She dont give a shit!!
Cancer or not it makes me sick that she cares so little for our NHS, she doesnt deserve it one bit, as harsh as that sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imfromtiktok

Her topic of convo on lives goes like this…

johns waiting for his brain op
I’m waiting for my op cos I’m bleeding out my back end constantly
Ralphyyyyyyyy no
I’ve been getting trolled for 2 years off the same 2 people.
My PayPal is in my bio
I’ve had my tubes taken out
I’m going to start an OF tomorrow
I’m sick to death of these trolls
I’ve had to move house due to these trolls
Can you send me the recording so I can send it the police.
John have you took your tablet. You need to take them.
Ralphyyyy misses holly he can smell her ashes
I’m doing my makeup tomorrow
I’ve done 3 drugs tests on live

• Haha
  • Wow
Somethings must have happened to her if she hasn’t been live for days. I came on here to find out if anyone knew where she was
Naaa she’ll just be trying to make out somethings happened.. like the last time just after Christmas she wasn’t live for a little while then came on telling everyone she was diagnosed with C!! And we all knew it was lies.
She’s in hiding!! She knows every knows what she’s lied about and she can’t pull herself out of it

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Just placemarking not to lose the thread

---

Geordieprincess aka the chunky junky recap-

She’s still a scruff wearing the same clothes for days on end.
Still has the most shocking internet connection ever for an ‘influencer’ ha!
Has gone right downhill and is clearly off her nut on whatever drug of choice on the daily.
No more drunken antics just a depressive beg day in day out.
Came out stating she has been told she has bowel cancer yet shows no proof and when phoning the doctor on a live was told they haven’t definitely said it is cancer.
Just had her tubes out you know (a year ago)!
Everyone is starting to see the light but for some reason some are still gifting her … bet they don’t hand out £££££’s to smackheads on the street though.

Hope that’s covered the basics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Bella29

Chatty Member
She just said ‘john, you know hollys last poo that’s outside, Ralphie saw it today and was sad’

you absolute feral bastard, pick up your dogs shit, you’re living in a hotel! You don’t reminisce over it like it’s a park bench!

she really is the lowest of humanity isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s such a waste of oxygen. The ambulance service is struggling as it is, people wait much longer than they should have to because the demand is so high. Yet she thinks she can set up tik tok live and ring 999 to say John’s in cardiac arrest when you can clearly hear him talking in the background. The fact the call taker is giving her CPR instructions means that ambulance would have been dispatched at the highest priority, she’s taken it away from someone else who actually needs it. Oxygen thieves the pair of them man.

Reactions: 11

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Well todays the big day! Is she live anywhere ready to show us in black and white that she has bowel cancer and was diagnosed weeks ago by letter?!

I expected her live to be all over the fyp from the QE or RVI from the moment she stepped in this morning!? she did say she would be live all day, filming drs and patients without permission of course like some undercover reporter.

Bluepop

VIP Member
“Can’t remember anything since Christmas” soooo is she going to act like she didn’t tell everyone she had C/ can’t remember doing so.

perkyT1T5

So she did a vid saying she wont bw on TT and will be on insta posting all the proof! shes not posted anything ! she said she was gonna go live on the 1st and prove it all live from the hospital ..instead she has gone into hiding because she is a lying bastard. - and i bet that rooms still not finished ha ha

Reactions: 10