Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gotten bigger? Her face seems to have got so much bigger
It's repeated daily now trying too convince #freejohn. It's all them salads 😳 for someone who has one meal a day she doesn't look malnourished. Day 6 of them plats que the scissors ✂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes very obvious Julie sits and watches Katiebees lives shes obsessed!! Funny how she always knows the names of everyone else who watches her and blocks them from her own lives!

She’s pinched bedding from the hotel!
what a woman!!
Would you ever in your life, how embarassing.

That video of her checking shes locked the door and counting to 10, has she now got ocd aswel? I have never seen her do anything related to it before like she had to make a point of doing it.

All this talk of her and jon doing group counselling sessions to improve their relationship while living seperately, yeah yeah Julie 😴

Reactions: 4
Scooping Philadelphia spread with peppers.. screaming it’s not cheese at John. What is it then you crackhead
---
Also infuriating as duck she’s been given a property and landed on her feet again the woman
---
Ralphies pissed on the floor already

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s saying about having no heating but they’ve got hot water which is the main thing so she can get washed and stuff… she doesn’t even get washed 😭

• Haha
I’m gonna close my account and make a new one cos I want my user name changed I’ve already emailed admin to no avail. I’l put the same profile tho. Sorry it’s not Julie related 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Shes got a weird filter on, keeps warping her face.

Anyway, heres a photo of Julie doing some cleaning...probably the first time and the last time we will see this in 2023 🤣

She cant keep still. Dancing, jumping about, very strange for someone bleeding 24/7.

OF starting on the 1st April everyone 🤣🤣🤣

3 camera on the back, 2 on the front of this new house and the same with jons house, getting installed asap 🤣 Does he even have a house yet??

Well the no Green didnt last long did it...shes got one there ready to smoke but making on that shes debating. No doubt she will most likely have it off camera.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m fuming at this!! There are families with young children living in hotels and hostels and waiting to be housed and this smack rat gets a house by clicking her fingers?? How does this work?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m fuming at this!! There are families with young children living in hotels and hostels and waiting to be housed and this smack rat gets a house by clicking her fingers?? How does this work?
Shes gone private but i think the council have helped her getting her deposit/rent upfront and directing her to an agency. She would of had police reports stating her fears of returning to the house, her threats to end her life, mental health history all on her side. The only thing stopping her getting a one through council was the fact she didnt want a 1 bedroom flat. Its a disgrace really is.

Reactions: 5
Arsed about makeup 💄what about curtains, couch, furniture, etc walter mitty land again..shes a overgrown child 🙄

not julie say there in opening all her brand new makeup that apparently got burgled

she was legit sat crying saying the took EVERYTHING last week

——

Also all the worry about ralphie being aggressive she and John need to sort that out before he gets seized for being dangerous. He seems the type of dog to not think twice about attacking someone or something (children).

I can’t be the only one who finds that concerning?

Why would burglers rip photos of Holly up? Haway man Julie. Itl of been her in some manic episode. "Iv lost all my photos of holly" john: you can just print them out again 🤣🤣😭😭😭 FFS 🤣🤣🤣

This is all the start of the sob story for the week ahead, gotta get ££ for moving in.
I got burgled a few years ago by a group of teenagers - I was fuming with them until I noticed that despite smashing my office to bits (stabbing my computer, pissing on my keyboard etc) and using my petty cash tin to pay for a pizza they ordered on my landline - the respectful little bar stewards put each and every one of the photos of my kids gently on my desk - they were the only thing they didn't break.

Is shes going live in a police station? Just seen her going on about corruption and smashed phones they are collecting. Trying to get a comp claim in or something.
Yeah collecting phones… they’ve obv been seized for a reason,
I remember, she said before Christmas she needed to get a new phone cos she couldn’t see her screen cos it was smashed now she’s trying to claim the phones weren’t smashed when they were taken and have been smashed while with the police???
---
She’s obviously made some plan up to go and collect them and then make out that they’ve been smashed whilst with the police to try get some money or something!!
The police would’ve had to fill out some paperwork or what they’ve taken so hopefully they’ve put down that the phones were smashed to cover their own backs!!
---
Is shes going live in a police station? Just seen her going on about corruption and smashed, unrepairable phones they are collecting. Trying to get a comp claim in or something.
Look at her face man!!! Why the stupid grin??
Surely you would be angry about your phone being smashed by the police!!
---
Now she’s gone offline… it’s almost like she was filming herself collecting the phone cos she knew they were gonna be smashed,
ohhh but it was the police that done it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
I’m sure I’d experience “memory loss” too if I abused prescription drugs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.