Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sat scoffing a greggs on live and seems a bit slurry…..ahhhh she’s just said she can feel the sleeping tablet kicking in, why would you take a sleeping tablet at this time of the day!!

Reactions: 10
She’s on live now all excited about moving in to her new “property” today 😂 and she’s going on sub Only for the first few days 😂😂😂 she won’t because she won’t get gifts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s sat scoffing a greggs on live and seems a bit slurry…..ahhhh she’s just said she can feel the sleeping tablet kicking in, why would you take a sleeping tablet at this time of the day!!
To get mashed up plain and simple. I’ve been there in the past, it gets you nowhere and really fucks with your memory

Reactions: 2
Sat in her new house scranning on another takeaway yet the fat greedy pig claims she hasn’t got a pot to piss in but splurging out on kebabs and pizzas johns granda paid for.
She could easily use that money to do a food shop to see them through.
I’ve never known a bigger scumming bum in my life the 🐷 wants to use her new shower and brush her bleeping black teeth !😂😂😂

So the robbers left the PlayStation and new makeup but they stole a pink wig and her clothes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone will find out where she is. Geordie Princess (thinks she) works hard but tattle life works harder

She was saying the other day she’s not bothered about people knowing where she’s living cos it’s gonna be covered in cameras 🙄

Reactions: 3
Who’s watching 😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Julie and John just ching Chang wallahd (aka rock paper scissors)weather or not they have a bath tonight

John wins they have a bath
Julie wins they don’t have a bath
of course julie won opting for No bath 😂😂
—-
I understand it’s cold but you have a heater: take it to the floor the bathrooms on and have a shower ffs it’s honestly not hard and she can’t blame mental health this time coz she’s happy as ever, in her own words!!!!
——-

I dread to think how bad they smell.🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s been saying today her real hair light pink wig had been stolen and for people to keep an eye out for anyone selling, isn’t it a coincidence KB is now wearing a wig very alike that… not saying KB has anything to do with it, like she’s going to be that stupid to then wear it… but you know exactly where Julies going with this, she’s prob already seen KB wearing this or someone’s let her know and she’s gonna make out that KB had something to do with these made up burglary’s and now wearing her wig 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Julies is looking black at the top cos she doesn’t wear wig caps or anything under so it’ll be her hair showing through…. This is funny! 🤣
---
Almost like spot the difference 😆😆

Attachments

Last edited:
KatieB bought hers on Amazon she showed the screenshot when she bought it so nice try Julie but nahhhhh didn’t work 😂

Reactions: 6
I saw a video of her reading a letter out saying “your property was seized” (something along those lines) surely that’s confirmation that she was evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.