Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a video on my FYP and she said John was paying for her to get hair extensions. Why would you bother if she is going to lose her hair through chemo. Has she even mentioned the cancer diagnosis lie??

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen a video, Katie bee saying people turned up at her door last night she didn’t say who and there’s no comments saying who but I’m putting two and two together….anyone got any more info?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen a video, Katie bee saying people turned up at her door last night she didn’t say who and there’s no comments saying who but I’m putting two and two together….anyone got any more info?
I know when she was on live last night in a pub/bar whatever it was…. I think it might have been the downstairs to the hotel actually,
She was telling someone they got talking to to Google Katie’s old name and about her rape (she wasn’t found guilty of) and that’s who she’s wanting done…
Done as in done in or done as in charged, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ye they was doing this and that last night well John was lol

She’s gonna get herself in to big big trouble the way she’s went on in a screen recording I’ve just seen. Giving it the big I am “I’m just round the corner from KB” acting like she’s a gangster and can take anyone on!

Reactions: 4
DUMB witch is moving because of dox’in she will never change! I hope KB batters them both

She’s gonna get herself in to big big trouble the way she’s went on in a screen recording I’ve just seen. Giving it the big I am “I’m just round the corner from KB” acting like she’s a gangster and can take anyone on!
Surely the police are thinking WTF?!
She had to move cos she didn’t feel ‘safe’ in her house, playing the victim and that KB has done this and that… but then goes and moves To round the corner from her?! 🥴

Surely the police are thinking WTF?!
She had to move cos she didn’t feel ‘safe’ in her house, playing the victim and that KB has done this and that… but then goes and moves To round the corner from her?! 🥴
Where she lived she was surrounded by older people who have lived on that street since pussy was a kitten. If there was trouble there it’s because she brought it. The neighbours are probably relived she’s moving.

Where she lived she was surrounded by older people who have lived on that street since pussy was a kitten. If there was trouble there it’s because she brought it. The neighbours are probably relived she’s moving.
She doesn’t realise how good she had it there, the house had so much potential too, it could’ve been unreal! But she ran the place into the ground!

She doesn’t realise how good she had it there, the house had so much potential too, it could’ve been unreal! But she ran the place into the ground!
I know, massive houses, deceptive. Area is alright I was raging one day when she said “it’s getting worse round here” Dunston is alright if you ask me just like any where else. My street is dead quiet I love it

I know, massive houses, deceptive. Area is alright I was raging one day when she said “it’s getting worse round here” Dunston is alright if you ask me just like any where else. My street is dead quiet I love it
It would’ve only been getting worse cos of what she brought on herself!

They had weed last night, it was in their room.

Also sniffing coke, deffo John, not sure about Jules.

They had a shopping spree and spent hundreds of pounds, my suspicions after watching last nights live is they are, shall I say, helping older gentleman in the same hotel who like to drink a lot spend their money.

They are in Sunderland near KB

They have paid someone to sort KB out

said she had paid 1500 for them to stay there

said she will be back on TT “when she is allowed” when she has her laptop back from the police

no mention of the big C

That hotel seems to be made for them, full of degenerate and pissheads and junkies. They won’t want to leave!

They had weed last night, it was in their room.

Also sniffing coke, deffo John, not sure about Jules.

They had a shopping spree and spent hundreds of pounds, my suspicions after watching last nights live is they are, shall I say, helping older gentleman in the same hotel who like to drink a lot spend their money.

They are in Sunderland near KB

They have paid someone to sort KB out

said she had paid 1500 for them to stay there

said she will be back on TT “when she is allowed” when she has her laptop back from the police

no mention of the big C

That hotel seems to be made for them, full of degenerate and pissheads and junkies. They won’t want to leave!
It’s probably one of them half way house hotels Where they put people like her who have been made homeless or people getting away from DV. There’s one round here which is where I thought she was at first but obvs it’s transpired it’s Sunderland.

she said that she has ro sign some forms and will then be allowed back on TT on Monday - when the police had her account back over to her and that this case is Hugeeeeee massive massive court case its so serious!!! she is an even bigger liar than before she passed away 😂 x 4 times ha ha !! she looks like the living dead so that bit could be true .

• Haha
She just said ‘john, you know hollys last poo that’s outside, Ralphie saw it today and was sad’

you absolute feral bastard, pick up your dogs tit, you’re living in a hotel! You don’t reminisce over it like it’s a park bench!

she really is the lowest of humanity isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just said ‘john, you know hollys last poo that’s outside, Ralphie saw it today and was sad’

you absolute feral bastard, pick up your dogs tit, you’re living in a hotel! You don’t reminisce over it like it’s a park bench!

she really is the lowest of humanity isn’t she
She also said today that Ralphie pissed on her wig last night. In a HOTEL! That room must reek. When did it become the norm for hotels to allow dogs to live in the rooms and sleep/piss/tit wherever they like?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She also said today that Ralphie pissed on her wig last night. In a HOTEL! That room must reek. When did it become the norm for hotels to allow dogs to live in the rooms and sleep/piss/tit wherever they like?
Wherever julie is she treats it like the doss house she lives in. She let holly & ralphie piss and tit allover the house so this will be no different. The hotel should evict them its disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Wowwww! 💀

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.