Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnt seem like shes planning on running anywhere now. Shes managed to get 2 viewings booked for tomorrow. Ones a big house she says with a garden for Ralphie, god help these new landlords. The other she hasnt said so maybe a flat.

She says the council are going to let them bid on propertys at same time as renting private?! I doubt that, maybe her yes but not them together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Doesnt seem like shes planning on running anywhere now. Shes managed to get 2 viewings booked for tomorrow. Ones a big house she says with a garden for Ralphie, god help these new landlords. The other she hasnt said so maybe a flat.
I’ll be very surprised if she manages to get s private rented property because she will need a guarantor and precious landlord references.She’s mentioned she has the landlord reference, but I can’t see him being too happy about the state of his burgled smashed up property.
Also for a Sunday she seems to be quite confident, I smell more lies

Reactions: 3
I’ll be very surprised if she manages to get s private rented property because she will need a guarantor and precious landlord references.She’s mentioned she has the landlord reference, but I can’t see him being too happy about the state of his burgled smashed up property.
Also for a Sunday she seems to be quite confident, I smell more lies
Way to confident!! Def something not right with this story after the past couple days

Reactions: 1
The way the past few weeks have been she’ll be on a massive come down again later, queue another pretend break down begging for money claiming she’s gonna be on the streets come tomorrow morning 🥱

Reactions: 5
slagging claire aye lass aye off again. Apparently all the candles sent to julies mam as presents were wrong, hinting that when she cleaned her house it wasnt up to scratch but didnt have the heart to tell her. Then saying she owes julie £70 because all the candles she sent to Cody arrived smashed. She expected them for free after promoting her for 18month! Another story with half truths i bet! Basically warning others not to buy from her. Another woman shes now obsessed with ruining.

• Wow
slagging claire aye lass aye off again. Apparently all the candles sent to julies mam as presents were wrong, hinting that when she cleaned her house it wasnt up to scratch but didnt have the heart to tell her. Then saying she owes julie £70 because all the candles she sent to Cody arrived smashed. She expected them for free after promoting her for 18month! Another story with half truths i bet! Basically warning others not to buy from her. Another woman shes now obsessed with ruining.
It’s a fact that people who aren’t happy with their own lives try and ruin others. I work with a woman like that

I can’t understand these people! Who would voluntarily make themselves homeless? Why would you want to live in fear of drug dealers coming after you? She’s admitted to hiding weapons in her house for their safety imagine feeling that way in your own home because you chose that life. I hope they aren’t housed there’s people out there living in poverty, overcrowded who need a home for their family not those junkies.
---
I think something dodgy happened in that house whether it was their own actions or someone else’s they’re obviously still shitting themselves and expecting some sort of repercussions from whatever went on

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree julie they shouldn’t be naming you fat back they should be naming you black teeth….scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So somehow since Friday night she’s been offered 2 properties? Never known any councils to work on weekends like, emergencies or not!

Reactions: 2
So somehow since Friday night she’s been offered 2 properties? Never known any councils to work on weekends like, emergencies or not!
There’s no chance, housing lists are so long why would they prioritise someone that’s intentionally made themselves homeless especially after they’ve said they won’t house her with John. She’s full of 💩

Hahaha just goes to show how much she lies… someone asked about her teeth and she said when she woke up from being unconscious she didn’t have them in and didn’t know where they were,
We all seen her without them before she disappeared 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha just goes to show how much she lies… someone asked about her teeth and she said when she woke up from being unconscious she didn’t have them in and didn’t know where they were,
We all seen her without them before she disappeared 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She said like a week ago she was going to get them next week? 🤣 she’s so full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.