Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Reactions: 6
Just placemarking not to lose the thread

---

Geordieprincess aka the chunky junky recap-

She’s still a scruff wearing the same clothes for days on end.
Still has the most shocking internet connection ever for an ‘influencer’ ha!
Has gone right downhill and is clearly off her nut on whatever drug of choice on the daily.
No more drunken antics just a depressive beg day in day out.
Came out stating she has been told she has bowel cancer yet shows no proof and when phoning the doctor on a live was told they haven’t definitely said it is cancer.
Just had her tubes out you know (a year ago)!
Everyone is starting to see the light but for some reason some are still gifting her … bet they don’t hand out £££££’s to smackheads on the street though.

Hope that’s covered the basics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The way she’s acting on is like she’s going in for open heart surgery or something. I had abdominal keyhole surgery in December (for minor surgery you’re in until they can clear you after a general anaesthetic so a few hours 12 at most unless there’s complications) I was next to a lady getting a knee replacement and as it was my first time under GA she reassured me so I was asking about her and her op she explained that for below the waist surgery/procedures you can get an epidural or if you’re extremely anxious you can be put under GA which they do not like doing as it’s unnecessary and a waste of resources - have to have some sort of formal letter to explain your reasons mental health etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long has she been sorting the “makeup room” for? I feel like it’s looking worse each day 🤣

Reactions: 5
Looks like johns in an ambulance outside by the looks of it… he’s had a seizure she says

---

Blaming the trolls for John having a seizure 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It's sad as duck that in a genuine emergency, the first place she goes for help is her tiktok live. No real life friends, no family who care, just a bunch of strangers who need to help her get to the hospital. This will be very profitable to her I imagine.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Didn’t he have seizures last time because she withheld prescription mediation from him? That they’re both addicted to?

Her saying she has C isn’t bringing sympathy so she needs to find it another way.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Remember when jon was in hospital last time she had leoni booking taxis and allsorts. Now shes gone whos the next skivvy..idiots

I’m not local to her but surely she must be getting a name for herself. She must be a laughing stock where she lives

Reactions: 8
She’s so delusional 🤣 putting the whole video of the call with the doctor on insta apparently. I watched that whole live, the doctor said that they haven’t said it’s definitely cancer end of. Big difference between checking for cancer and being diagnosed with it. She clearly said “I’ve been diagnosed with cancer” which is a lie.

Reactions: 7
Her comments in the new video 🤣 what is she still not getting?!?! Seeing all the bullys in court apparently 🤣

1. You put a video on saying you had received your diagnosis by letter, it was the worst news ever, you said you will go live to reveal all.

2. You come live and actually say you have cancer, that you have been diagnosed with cancer!

3. Someone questions you on what type of cancer and you reply, they think i have bowel cancer.

4. You speak to GP surgery live, where u try to even tell the receptionist you have been diagnosed with cancer, she is confused going through your notes. A GP rings you same day on live and says very clearly WE HAVE NOT SAID IT IS DEFINITELY CANCER. You divebomb in hope this wasnt broadcast live.

Nobody gives 2 fucks about previous surgerys, biopsies, colonoscopys. Or even you big "surgery" on 1st feb. All we care about is you going on like you have been diagnosed. You may indeed be diagnosed with cancer in the coming weeks but we are talking about NOW!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
she didnt even attend her grandads funeral (words from her own mouth) that itself says alot about her !!

• Sick
So she did a vid saying she wont bw on TT and will be on insta posting all the proof! shes not posted anything ! she said she was gonna go live on the 1st and prove it all live from the hospital ..instead she has gone into hiding because she is a lying bastard. - and i bet that rooms still not finished ha ha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.