Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hasn’t been on today mind to remind everyone of her big massive life threatening operation tomorrow
---

I mean camera up her smelly hoop

Reactions: 8
Well todays the big day! Is she live anywhere ready to show us in black and white that she has bowel cancer and was diagnosed weeks ago by letter?!

I expected her live to be all over the fyp from the QE or RVI from the moment she stepped in this morning!? she did say she would be live all day, filming drs and patients without permission of course like some undercover reporter.

Reactions: 11
This mess has just appeared on my tik tok fyp, I had a quick skim through her first thread and what a bleeping mess. Are people actually still sending her money? Mental.

Reactions: 2
Somethings must have happened to her if she hasn’t been live for days. I came on here to find out if anyone knew where she was

Reactions: 3
Somethings must have happened to her if she hasn’t been live for days. I came on here to find out if anyone knew where she was
Naaa she’ll just be trying to make out somethings happened.. like the last time just after Christmas she wasn’t live for a little while then came on telling everyone she was diagnosed with C!! And we all knew it was lies.
She’s in hiding!! She knows every knows what she’s lied about and she can’t pull herself out of it

Reactions: 13
Can’t ya get locked up for faking having cancer to gain money and gifts off of people? I’ve read of 2 people lately who’s in prison for this

Reactions: 8
My friend on the “inside” reckons there phones have been cut off cause she hasn’t been replying to what apps or even reading them x

Reactions: 5
My friend on the “inside” reckons there phones have been cut off cause she hasn’t been replying to what apps or even reading them x
You need to get more info off your informant it’s killing me not getting my daily dose of crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one’s heard off her, her phone’s completely off straight to voicemail and no messages are being read in WhatsApp either so she’s just as in the dark as everyone else x
Donna the mod posted this yday
Good! Hopefully she doesn’t come back
---

Or, wouldn’t surprised if she’s asked her to post that to see if anyone actually does care

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one’s heard off her, her phone’s completely off straight to voicemail and no messages are being read in WhatsApp either so she’s just as in the dark as everyone else x
Donna the mod posted this yday
Clearly done for attention!! Her excuse come back hi guys I’m back and take heat of the C situation

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.