Geordie Julie #15 Geordie Princess fake cancer drama, the only thing Julie needs a dose of is karma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she didn’t even get her smelly trampy arse out of bed and attend her major surgery colonoscopy other day!
Wouldnt be surprised. Look at how many letters or phonecalls shes put on live that state "julie must attend her appointments" "julie must not take x3 times her medication in one go" She dont give a tit!!
Cancer or not it makes me sick that she cares so little for our NHS, she doesnt deserve it one bit, as harsh as that sounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This video is from 2021… said she had been ‘clean’ for 3 year and that she only took the heroin for 1 month,
We’re now in 2023 and she still says she’s been clean for 3 year and openly admitted on a video only a few weeks ago she took heroin for around 2 year,
Can’t keep up with her own lies!!

Also can’t believe the difference from this video to how she is now,
I mean apart from the teeth 🐴
---

To this… absolute state

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Apparently John got arrested at 4 in the morning, not Friday gone the Friday before and Julie’s been sectioned, wether it’s true or not I don’t know it’s what my “friends” been told x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently John got arrested at 4 in the morning, not Friday gone the Friday before and Julie’s been sectioned, wether it’s true or not I don’t know it’s what my “friends” been told x
You must live in the same area as me to know stuff cos everyone knows everyone’s business there 😂😂 I drive passed Julie’s house regular cos she lives near me and her house is in complete darkness. But then again she’s probs got no lecky on her meter

• Haha
You must live in the same area as me to know stuff cos everyone knows everyone’s business there 😂😂 I drive passed Julie’s house regular cos she lives near me and her house is in complete darkness. But then again she’s probs got no lecky on her meter
She would’ve got the £67 credit on the electric only a few days ago

Reactions: 1
We could be neighbours never know 😂, when I’ve passed the whole house has been in darkness and the front curtains have been open to her bedroom/sitting room at the front which they never are, one of the windows has a massive crack in it aswell ano it was cracked off the “bullets” but it’s a canny size compared to the holes, but John definitely got arrested but the section thing a dunno what to believe… has she? Has she been moved? Kicked out? Good knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
We could be neighbours never know 😂, when I’ve passed the whole house has been in darkness and the front curtains have been open to her bedroom/sitting room at the front which they never are, one of the windows has a massive crack in it aswell ano it was cracked off the “bullets” but it’s a canny size compared to the holes, but John definitely got arrested but the section thing a dunno what to believe… has she? Has she been moved? Kicked out? Good knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shall we meet up and do a welfare check 😂😂😂 eee I’m joking 😂😂
---

Imagine being on the same ward as her I’d be sick of my life

• Haha
aww im more bothered about them poor dogs ☹poor holly and ralphie
yeah that’s the only information I don’t know is we’re the dogs are, if she got sectioned and johns lifted would they of called rspca? Cause if they’ve got them no doubt holly would have been put to sleep cause of the state the poor soul is in x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
yeah that’s the only information I don’t know is we’re the dogs are, if she got sectioned and johns lifted would they of called rspca? Cause if they’ve got them no doubt holly would have been put to sleep cause of the state the poor soul is in x
Do the police not sort something when animals are involved? Just something I think I’ve seen happen on 24 hours in police custody

Reactions: 2
According to the person claiming to be in the same ward as her, she's got what seems to be security guards stopping her from going anywhere

• Wow
Reactions: 4
well julie was itchin to be sectioned last time she was due to be evicted and i am sure the landlord said he would only extend until Feb - i think she just gone down that route ( abusing another system when there are genuine people out there struggling for them beds on mental health wards ) but anything so that she gets rehoused . all be Katie Bs fault tho im as for the dogs yeah i bet they will be in a better place poor Holly should have been allowed to go to sleep along time ago ☹
---

According to the person claiming to be in the same ward as her, she's got what seems to be security guards stopping her from going anywhere
ooo really !! we need to know whats happened - 🧐 ha ha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.